Extreme Fantasy Roleplay (More monsters needed)

Started by Vaulera, June 18, 2012, 10:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaulera

I was wondering whether or not there would be any interest in running a roleplay in a fantasy setting with the above extreme elements, I would like to elaborate further, but see no point if there isn't interest to be had. The general idea I had was to have a mystical forest cliche, where all of the non-humans would be banished, but they were incredibly elusive, and a racist and tyrannical human king would like to wipe out this small population and create and army with which to exterminate the populace of magical creatures. To accomplish this, he would summon a horde of demons and monsters to overrun the colony, as a powerful dweomer prevents all of human blood from finding it. This tide of demons would kill the men and use the women for the purposes of reproducing and their awful and carnal pleasures. A simple concept, yes, but I would like to run it. I will post a monster sheet and a fantasy creature sheet, they can be any sort of female fantasy creature within reason.

Demon Sheet:

Name:
Race: (This can be really anything, monster, demon or extra-planar spirit, I will step in if I think it is too absurd, but be creative here, humanoids aren't really what I'm expecting to see)
Age: (This could be from the beginning, like an arch demon or a prime-evil or it could be recent, for other extra-planars this applies too, but for monsters, I don't want much over a couple thousand years)
Rank: (This is for those who are demons or devils, the ranks go as following: Grunt, Tormentor, Lord, Executor, Fiend and Arch demon, if you are a prime-evil, well that's pretty self explanatory, monsters or extra-planars don't need this.)
Ambition: (Every demon, spirit or intelligent monster has an ambition, this is an area for either limited or expansive imagination, more for flair than it is for anything else.)
History: (This is where the creative spark should be, where did your monster come from, how it was spawned, how it operated before summoning and how it fit into it's natural environment, if monster, it could be how  they were created or unleashed)
Disposition: (This is where I want how calm, calculated or passionate the monster or demon is, certainly important for monsters or spirits, who could be any range of temperaments.)
Method of Reproduction: (This is either oviposition or impregnation, but details should be given if it is a unique procedure or the offspring are unique in and of themselves.)
Appearance: (Preferably a picture, but a description is good with me too)

Fantasy Female Character Sheet (This will be a little more simple in it's construction)

Name:
Race: (Please feel free to be creative, but there must be the standard mammalian reproductive organs and a humanoid shape, again I will intervene if it is ludicrous beyond the norm for this sort of thing)
Age: (If you are a long lived or immortal race like a vampire or elf, this could be same as monsters, no more than three thousand years though)
Disposition: (Are they friendly, cold, arrogant, angry? this is again, more for flair, but it couldn't hurt to add personality.)
History: (This is a little ambiguous, could be as short as a childhood or career, or a bloodthirsty rampage through the annals of history, I dunno, it's all you.)
Appearance: (I have to enforce a picture on this one, so please no plain text descriptions)

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

arkhos

Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

MzHyde

Count me in, I'd love to have sex in a tent!

*someone whispers from off screen*

Huh? ...Oh. ....Oooooh. OOOH!

I get it! Okay, I am super double in.

TheVillain

Heh, and I was primed to play a beastie too. Da-du DUM!
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Vaulera

I honestly took a double take when I saw the number of reads after one day, dayum elliquiy, the traffic. So what would you like to know more about Villain? I may be able to fill you in right now.

Kunoichi

Hmm.  To play a centaur, or not to play a centaur...

TheVillain

Posting the sheets you mentioned in the OP might answer my questions actually. What do you have for those?

TheVillain

Name: Kolag Na'al
Race: Corrupted Satyr
Ambition: Freedom. Kolag wasn't always a demon. The demonic power in his veins makes him feel powerful and strong, but he remembers when he could just go out into the woods and just run. He wants to have no master again.
History: The woods were never empty. There was a better time once. A time with nature in balance where things lived in harmony. For the most part. The Satyr's of the woods always were trouble makers after a fashion. Wild, lusty creatures- their dance and drink has charmed many women into their beds with the legendary Satyr fertility taking care of the rest.
When the demons came, someone thought to take advantage of that. Some of the Satyr folk would fall trying to fight off the monsters and be risen as monsters themselves. Dark reflections of their former selves, now they're savage brutes who rape and pillage at the will of their masters.

But some of them remember grass under their feet, drinks in their cups, and songs in their hearts. Some of them want that back- by any means necessary.

Disposition: Passionate is a word to describe it. For female flesh, for the hunt, for the kill, for freedom from the masters- he wants to fuck and rape on his own terms and nobody elses.
Method of Reproduction: Impregnation. Worth noting is that as a Satyr Kolag's fertility was supernaturally high to start with. Now with demonic power added it's a pretty safe bet that he impregnates the vast majority if not every time. It's also worth noting that, for a humanoid, his cock is huge even in terms of proportions to the rest of him.
Appearance:

ShadowFox89

Count me in, I'd been looking for somewhere to bring Bob back in at. *winks at Silk*
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

I think I've got a bit much on my plate right now, but I'm interested in at least following this and joining when I clear up my schedule a bit.

MzHyde

Name:Kalei Midwinter

Race:Half-Elf

Disposition:Friendly, caring, and compassionate

History:Kalei was born and raised as a Priestess of Eros. Eros is the Goddess of Love, created and worshiped by a number of races working together to create peace throughout the land. It is not a mainstream religion, but slowly gaining traction with those that tire of constant warring between different peoples. Eros posits that the act of sex and giving of pleasure can bring peace to all. For when pleasure is freely given, there is no room for hate. Kalei was born to two worshipers, an elf and a human. As a Priestess she has some training in White Magic, but nothing offensive. Her spells would not stand against a demon or monster hell bent on mating with her. She was brought up in the Temple of Eros and has always practiced their beliefs. Kind and caring, Kalei has for the last fifty years been traveling the land, trying to spread teachings of kindness and love. Little does she know what her next stop brings...

spooky

This looks fun, I'll poke my brain and write up a character...
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

usha

I'm pretty interested, let me think on it, but save my spot!

Kunoichi

Here's mine. ^^ She's a big girl, but that just means there's lots of her for others to enjoy.

Name: Sigyn
Race: Stone Giantess
Disposition: Calm, relaxed, a bit dull
History: Born in a mountain range hidden deep within the mystical forest, Sigyn has spent much of her life in or around the village of magical creatures, using her enormous size and tremendous strength to help construct homes in the village, explore the forest, and otherwise have a peaceful, yet fulfilling life.

arkhos

Name: Izzix
Race: Tentacle Monster strain
Ambition: His primary goal is the biological drive and urge to produce offspring inside any female sentient he can get his hands/tentacles on.
History: Izzix is one of the countless variable tentacle monster strains found throughout creation. His particular strain has existed in the mystical forest for quite some time. His kind is a simple breed, not possessing a large amount of brain power, and his drives are fairly simple: survival, food, breeding. The urge to deliver his seed is high, as sadly most of his strain's offspring die during gestation, or shortly after birth. While the chance for actual conception in the female body is very high, survival of the young is not, due to a defect in the strain's molecular makeup, so the imperative is to breed, and breed often. Females of any species are acceptable hosts.
Disposition: Izzix is actually usually quite docile, appearing almost harmless and awkward, unless intentionally provoked. When in the process of breeding, he can also be quite temperamental and -very- protective of his 'temporary mating partner', as well, as he becomes excited and focused on his prey.
Method of Reproduction: Izzix wanders the mystical forest, and will often uses his chameleon-like powers to blend in with his immediate surroundings and wait silently, unmoving, for prey to come near him. His tentacles, lying still along the ground, or hanging from tree limbs, etc, ensnare the intended victim, drawing them in to his embrace. His massive arms, once they gain hold of the victim, ensure very little chance of escape. He then finds a good position in which to begin his ritual. His tongue and twin tentacles are all capable of ovipositional egg-laying. However, the preferred method is through standard impregnation with his sizable phallus. Usually, he will use both methods on the same victim, in as many orifices as possible - just to be sure.
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

(Drawn by artist "AGlassMilk" at hentai-foundry.com)
Izzix is approximately eight feet tall, weighing close to 600 pounds. He is bulky and heavy-set, with deep-red skin naturally - unless he chooses to use his chameleon-power to blend in with his surroundings. His arms are thick and incredibly powerful, as are his legs. He possesses two long tentacles that extend from his lower back. He has six black beady eyes, three on either side of his head, and a long, wide tongue of sizable proportion. The shape of his mouth gives him the appearance of 'smiling' at all times, and with his awkward movement and generally slow gait, he almost appears 'cute' to some. His ample phallus hangs freely, and due to its size and visibility, it is easy to know when Izzix is in 'mating mode'. Beneath his shaft swings a sizable pouch containing two enormous testicles, laden with seed, which is a phosphorescent deep-reddish color, regardless of what color his skin currently is.
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

ShadowFox89

Are we limited to just one character or can we make both a monster and female?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

LordLuck

Hey there! I've just wanted to say I'd like the concept and I could use another game. Hmm... Good Kunoichi, I admit that your giantess Sigyn attracted my eye! I like big girls, so I'd make a big boy myself to play with!  ;D

Name: M'Gul
Race: Demonic Minotaur
Ambition: M'Gul has little desires but to sate his gluttony and his every lusts, being these desires as loud as he is himself.
History: Summoned along the Armies of the Overlord that wishes to overtake the whole Woodland, M'Gul was another thick-headed bruiser brought in order to act as a living war-machine rather than a commander of warriors. However, given his innate, bestial cunning, his current position is above most war-hulks, but not yet one of command. He enjoys the little pleasures that this plane has been offering him - like mates, variated alcoholic beverages, and delicacies of all kinds. The Bull desires little else than to eat, drink and mate.
Disposition: Certainly Passionate, Albeit when Sated or Mostly he can become quite Calm, Caring and even Loving depending on each and every situtaion. Standing almost 3 meters tall, the beast is usually set on acquiring mates that would also serve him elsewhere, if mainly on their fours.
Method of Reproduction: Impregnation. After many repeated matings, he would find his mate a safe place to lay. Females that are mostly humanoid end up bringing to being little minotaurs that demands many of the same cares that other mammals would - such as breastfeeding and overreliance on their mothers for the first weeks. During this time, M'Gul would certainy keep company and guard of his chosen breeder, caring for her and bringing her the food and drink she needs. The cycle is fairly quicker considering the Abyssal Seed he bears on his testicles.
Appearance: 
Mourning.

MzHyde

Ooh, I love all these monsters! I want to be passed around by every last one!

TheVillain

Diingo

I would definitely be up for this one, but I can't find any good monster pictures =(

schnookums

Ooh *peeks* this seems like an intriguing game...any space in it left for another victim?

Kunoichi

Quote from: Diingo on June 20, 2012, 06:44:58 PM
I would definitely be up for this one, but I can't find any good monster pictures =(

...Search google for 'tentacle monster imageboard'? ^^; Alternately, monsters are allowed to just use descriptions.

MzHyde