Word association 2006.06.24

Started by Brandon, June 23, 2006, 11:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalen

Archangel

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Kalen

Elvi

Kalen

Elvi

BK Geno

Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

BK Geno

BK Geno

Kalen

BK Geno

Caustic

No.

Not found.

Kate.  

(mmm.)

sorry...

OK-- Found->Blind.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

BK Geno

Caustic

kongming

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

BK Geno

Caustic

Sherona

Statue (Think pigeons in a park,...what always adorns those statues in large amounts >.>)

Kalen

(I got it, at least.. Kate = nummy.  That's one visually stimulating show  8) )

war (what most statues commemorate)

BK Geno

Kalen

Caustic