*smiles and snuggles with Diamoned* Hello there ^_^

Board

diamonedsky

-smiles and nuzzles- Hey! How're you?

Skate.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

xxmaxinitxx

*nuzzles your neck* I'm doing good ^_^ How about you? Enjoying your night?

Ice

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

diamonedsky

I'm doing great.. as is my night! -giggles-

Cream. Ninja'd w/ the same word! :P

Milk.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

xxmaxinitxx

lol That was a pretty good ninja right there. I'm glad your night is going so well! Any specific reason? ;p

Cookies!

She got me too...

Wiggle

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

xxmaxinitxx

Lol yes. I've never seen the same person do two in a row :p

Tickle

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

xxmaxinitxx

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

xxmaxinitxx

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

xxmaxinitxx

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

xxmaxinitxx

Aislinn

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Saerrael

Aislinn

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original