News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: End to end

Started by SashaChan, November 02, 2011, 01:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Adammair

Carnivore --> Bloodthirsty??

Oh, I get it! You didn't want to start a word with 'e'.

And yet, you left us with a 'y'. Nice! :P

Yet

Mordred

:P *resets error-timer back to zero* :P

Thinks (carefully this time)
*See Pillory*

Adammair

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Adammair

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Stone

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Adammair

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Adammair

Eradicate

Yes, this is to make up for that 'e' you missed before, Mordred. ;)

Kye

Adammair

Kye

Stone

Saric

"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Stone

Saric

Engulf.

(I couldn't think of another one that ended in 'e' off the top of my head.  :P)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Stone

Adammair