News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 2)

Started by diamonedsky, September 28, 2012, 10:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Lost in Thought

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Twisted Crow

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Love And Submission

Easisly REM's worst and most cheesiest  song ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2N_uvnvGbI

Honestly. What were they thinking here? I like it...but only ironically. and I shouldn't have to like REM ironically. They're a good band. Why did they make this? It's so weepy and cheesy.  Ewww , It's like a weaker Michael Bolton.

So weird for such a good band to make such a....just weird icky song. It'd be like Joy Division releasing If God Was One Of Us.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Obsidian Isolabella

Shadowclaw

I'm trying to wrap my head around the social complexities of this whole computer generated singing personality thing, since it IS starting to happen here in the states. So I thought I should give it a chance. I don't like the super high pitched chipmunk voices popular in Japanese pop culture. If I was forced to pick one I like, I'd have to say Luka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtJOgcYt8cY

Shadowclaw

Who ever can guess correctly what movie this song is from without cheating, gets a delicious gourmet double chocolate chunk cookie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLeI2e2cPVw

Madame Professor

Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Shadowclaw

PEACE AND QUIET!!!

Finally!!! ....after a day of heavy train traffic all day long near my house. I'm enjoying the peaceful silence.

Zaphod

Listening to some MGMT. Didn't realize I was nodding my head in a retarded way until I caught someone staring at me. But who cares. The music is great and I have a constitutional right to nod. ;D

Shewolf

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

Madame Professor

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!