New Earth 2047 : [OOC and Character Sheets]

Started by Josietta, December 11, 2012, 08:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WashAutumstar

going to eat dinner and will be right back

meanwhile josi you should listen to this song it's wonderful

Please Bring Firefly Back (For Christmas)

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Miss Kathinja

Glad to hear things are getting off the ground.  I'm also hungry.

Josietta

I'm working on my post right now. Should be up in T minus 10 minutes. ;)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Miss Kathinja

Daedalus

Hmm. Ill post up when I can. I got some outdoors work to do today around home. Just moved in recently and the place is kinda trashed outside. Ill post when I can though.

Josietta

No rush on posting. :)   

Just whenever you can get to it is fine.

And mine is up!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Illuminate

-clears throat- So, how does posting order work? is there one? I've never done forum before. Lol.
Account restricted at member's request

Josietta

Typically once everyone starts to post we'd follow a semi posting order according to how you relate to each other. If you are in a group talking to one another you'd give others time to respond to each other before posting again. In this case you can post anytime you like. :)  Once we all get going we'll have a basic posting order, loosely based of course. Mostly because some people are on different schedules and such. Just keep in mind civility and posting etiquette with relation to how people might respond to what you say or do.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Miss Kathinja

WashAutumstar

And luckily i didn't die on impact this time :D

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

WashAutumstar

Illuminate

Mmk. And by "scientist" I assume you mean my character? Lol. *blushes* Getting my feet under me.. *coughcough*

WashAutumstar

Quote from: Illuminate on December 12, 2012, 06:03:15 PM
Mmk. And by "scientist" I assume you mean my character? Lol. *blushes* Getting my feet under me.. *coughcough*

Do you need a hand? *offers out mine*

Miss Kathinja

Illuminate

Quote from: WashAutumstar on December 12, 2012, 06:13:42 PM
Do you need a hand? *offers out mine*

What a gentleman! *takes his hand*

Quote from: Miss Kathinja on December 12, 2012, 06:14:39 PM
*Presents cauterizing knife*

Looks like you'll be needing this, though. :)

WashAutumstar

well if we find anything that needs piloting I, as well i think all of you, would be happier if i had both my hands

besides i'm told they are some of the best *winks at Nadine*

Josietta

Hehe.. yes Lumi!  Your character is a scientist right?

I'll update that character list to put peoples professions on there too so we can keep track easily. ;)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Illuminate

Daedalus

Guess I was just integrated. Time to learn all the codes etc xD

Miss Kathinja

Quote from: Daedalus on December 12, 2012, 07:15:17 PM
Guess I was just integrated. Time to learn all the codes etc xD

Push buttons for great justice.

Josietta

For postings you don't have to code in your picture (if you have one), but if you want to do so, I can give you codes. That is, if you don't already know them.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Illuminate

Ack! Just reading through my post and noticing all sorts of grammatical errors. My apologies! Tomorrow will be better, I promise!

Daedalus

Ill get to work on my reply now. Just got to read over as I write to remember details. Coming back and forward between PC etc can be a little distracting.  :P

Josietta

No worries on errors. I think with being unable to edit posts we can expect a few slip ups like that along the way. :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Daedalus