Islamic Art, Music, Maths, & Puzzle Platforming video game!

Started by Combicon, August 26, 2012, 09:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combicon

Right, this is partly me taking advantage of Elliquiy, as well as helping out a friend.

He's made a video game called Music of the Spheres; a platforming puzzle game about bouncing bullets off surfaces to create music to complete a level, which have an islamic design to them.
It's a lot less complicated than I make it sound (and the maths behind it is probably more complicated, because he's smart like that).

Trailer: Music of the Spheres, a puzzle game about bouncing bullets, Islamic art, and sound

I'd be very appreciative if you could check it out!
The website is: http://www.musicofthespheresgame.com/

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17