News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The realm of Arcadia

Started by IlleniaJade, February 07, 2016, 07:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IlleniaJade

Illenia let out a soft whimper as she woke her body felt as if she'd been dragged through something rough, she had yet to open her eyes her nerve ending seemed on high alert and exuding pain. She took a deep steadying breath before opening her eyes, which she quickly re-shut the bright light shining above her causing a piercing pain to radiate through her skull. "You'll have to open your eyes eventually." A strong low base voice spoke, causing her to turn her head and re-open her eyes.

A tall broad man stood over her, ebony hair held back with a leather thong draped over his shoulder. "Ah, good you are still capable of cognizant thought. My word you have changed on our way through the hedge." He said watching her closely his eyes nearly completely pupil.

"Who...are you?" Illenia asked her throat hoarse as if she'd spent hours screaming. "And, what is the hedge?" She cocked her head further trying to then sit up, but instantly regretting the movement. He grinned at her then wide and sweet except for the fact that his teeth were fangs.

"Oh my dear Illenia, don't you remember? You promised yourself to me, look at your hand you where my ring sweet girl." He knelt beside her taking her tiny hand in his own much larger one, a silver claddagh ring gleaming on her finger. "You aren't thinking about changing your mind now are you?" He asked his tone becoming menacing.

To be continued...
Go team Venture!

IlleniaJade

Illenia opened and closed her mouth trying to find words, but she still had no idea who this man was or where she was. "Of course not, silly me. Welcome home my love, this is Arcadia. The realm of the Fae and sense you've come through the hedge you are no longer a mere human. You're now a changeling so we're now even more compatible." His voice was excited and eager. She held her head as she finally gathered up enough strength to sit up, her vision blurred as she rested her head now on her knees the shimmering white cloth of the dress she was wearing was ripped, frayed, and dirtied.

"I'm sorry but I don't know who you are or how or why you've brought me to this place. Hell I don't even remember who I am other than my name." She said her hair falling into her face, long white tresses surrounded her face. "White?! This doesn't seem right..." She thought her fingers running through the beautiful tresses.

"Come here love," he said offering her, his hand. She stared at it a few moments before taking it allowing him to pull her to her feet, she stared up at him the height seeming unfamiliar; taller, she felt taller though she was unsure as to why she felt so sure that all of this was wrong. He brushed her bangs out of her face, "Your eyes, my gods they are beautiful. They've gone from a pale blue to a vibrant silver. It's so interesting how the hedge has changed you, but you are still the most lovely things I've ever laid my eyes on." He dropped a kiss on her forehead before leading her away from where she'd woken up.

To be continued... 
Go team Venture!