Xenobiology! [Seeking Sub Male or Female]

Started by Montagne, April 22, 2017, 02:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montagne

The above image gives a pretty good explanation of the premise behind one of my favourite erotic comics which I'm looking to base an RP around. You can find the rest of it - HERE. I'd take a pause and read through the comic (Obviously it's NSFW). If it's a setting you would be interested in pursuing further after having read through the comic then we might just have a story on our hands!

Of course the key theme I'm looking for is the trials of navigating the human world with this constant need that is built by human chemistry that is impossible to resist. While this might at first sound like a pretty smut heavy premise (and hey, it sort of is!) I think there is plenty of room for some interesting story/character dilemmas to be involved.

I'm looking for a player to play a single "Puazi" - They come in Male and Female varieties. (Or if you prefer, a small clique of Puazi characters). I will play a GM role, taking on any of the humans they interact with while going about their daily lives.

Given that the dynamic focuses heavily around the submissive characters life, I'm in need of a strong, proactive writer who can contribute readily to a scene with both good writing and most importantly, ideas to keep driving the story forwards. I always support good OOC communication, so always feel free when we're playing to drop me a PM with your ideas for how the story should advance.

Below are some of the intitial plot hooks I've been thinking about for a Xenobiology RP:

- Welcome to college: In an effort to encourage proper integration, campus accommodation at the local university has a strict human/puazi mixing policy, ensuring all halls of residence include both species. Of course, the human population is much larger, meaning each house or apartment block might include 4 or 5 humans for each Puazi. Your character has won a prestigious scholarship to study there, but upon moving in, there is no way they will be able to keep their grades up. The human scent is surrounding them 24/7, and it's only a matter of time before they break. The men and women in the block are more than happy to help facilitate the downfall of one of their smartest classmates. Turning them from straight A student to campus hall slut. (Bonus points if they previously lived in a Puazi enclave, and are not used to interacting with humans.)

- Slice of life: The most similar to the comic itself. This would simply focus on the trials of a normal male or female Puazi as they try to navigate their life on earth. I like both the teacher/lecturer role as presented in the comic for them, or possibly an office intern/recent graduate who has finally hit their big break with a junior role at an important firm. Their inability to control their urges around humans slowly undermines their ability to be taken seriously around the office, the humans slowly exploiting them more and more for sex and less for their expertise.

Feel free to offer up any other possible plot hooks that the comic might bring to mind in a similar setting.

If all this still interests you, please take a look through my most recent posts to get a solid idea of my writing style. (Don't worry, this RP needn't be as extreme as some of my others!) You'll notice I like much longer posts, replying around 2 or 3 times a week. I tend to get a lot of requests for most stuff I post (who knows with this one, the topic is quite niche!) and because of my post size I can't have too many games running at once, so I'm usually relatively picky with which RPs I start. I'm really looking for someone who can provide the same level of quality in their content. If you are looking for something similar, feel free to send me a PM!