Superheroine looking for VERY evil GM

Started by Giulianna, April 22, 2017, 01:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giulianna

I am looking for a long term GM who would put my heroine through all types of abuse and violence. Other than toilet and kids, almost everything else would be acceptable, I'd just ask that scenes with other women would be kept rare, although they can certainly be part of a violent scene. On the violent side, she can eventually heal from anything, including complete destruction so there really are no limits to what she can suffer and still be back at the next day. I do not expect that to happen all the time, a nice mixture of successes, smaller failures when she is just used by a criminal, sometimes even willingly (more bellow), and some much darker days would be a perfect thing for me.

Dawn is my oldest character. She is a heroine who were initially invulnerable to any kind of damage, but otherwise a normal girl, who would feel anything, just not get hurt (her first name was Twilight, but people always thought there was a vampire connection there and there never was). I started RPing her in chat rooms and moved her to other games, including some old, never finished stories here. Now I am back and I know I should stick to only one story, last time I tried to do a little of everything and that just overwhelmed me.

Her story is long, but it had some major epochs. Her first memory is being hit by a bus and walking unharmed after being tossed. After realizing she couldn't be hurt, she decided she had to be a heroine. She knew nobody, found nobody who knew her, so she looked for a small job to pay her bills and prepared her yellow swimsuit uniform, with a red setting sun over her left breast, red gloves and boots, a dark red mask, and a black cloth collar with the sun symbol on it as well. For the first months, she was a huge success. The first bandits who opened fire on her found their bullets falling to the ground and did not notice her temporary expression of pain. For a while, she was thought to be strong until two thugs decided to try grabbing her. And they soon found out she was just normal, with a little but not important martial training. When they did let her go, two days later, she was never the same again.

She would still go out at night to patrol. But she was only able to fight when others were in danger. She was still quite dangerous then. But when the bad guys came only for her, she still tried to fight. But deep down, she wanted to be defeated and she only fought halfheartedly. But she denied it, she told herself she was trying and that she was just having bad luck. She couldn't be going after those guys to be used, that'd be too wrong. She became a joke among the bandits, the police and the other heroes and it wasn't long until she was captured by a gang who whored and used her for months. By the end of that time, she could no longer deny she actually loved the whole ordeal. She finally escaped, wondering how she could still be a heroine and deal with her dark desires at the same time.

I moved her from the chat room at that time and the way I played her story was that she had a dimensional accident and ended up being a semi-slave at a lust circle of hell. She still had permission to leave and be a heroine, but she would return to fulfill her lust. But that game ended and I played it as that world was destructed. When that happened, she lost her invulnerability and, instead, she now only heals from anything. And, as evil men started hurting her, her desires took over her and she has been, for more than one year, nothing more than a piece of trash. But she feels guilty.

While I am not set at it, I was planning to have some large incident give her some of her will to fight back. She would even recover part of her invulnerability, but that would only happen when she gets really angry because others are in danger. And, knowing herself much better now, she would try a different approach. She would negotiate with some less violent gangs, offering herself as part of a deal to diminish violence in the city. While allowing those gangs to do absolutely anything to her. That does not mean they'd honor it all the time, but I was thinking of a mixture of defeats but some positive changes in the area she patrol, while she is reviled by city and cops and heroes. Something along these lines. We can certainly add or change some details. But I really would like that part of the story went very dark, that she would end up killed a couple of times, even dolcett and bestiality could be involved.

So, any takers?