Sofia's Cage of Plot Bunnies

Started by Sofia Grace, April 20, 2017, 05:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sofia Grace

Saving this for a pretty graphic that I'll eventually get around to making.  Maybe a table of contents if I'm feeling adventurous.
i am a fire
gasoline, come pour yourself all over me
we'll let this place go down in flames
only one more time

Sofia Grace

Random pairings that I'll elaborate on at some point this weekend:

- Really itching to write something involving a hot romance between a woman and a hitman.  I want the dude to have a pretty gnarly background, and for it to be pretty plot-heavy while also including sexy stuff.  Extra points if the dude is a silver fox.
- Two ideas which I see pop up on Tumblr all of the time - I love both but have no idea how to make them into a one on one plot:
     - AU in which you can feel the exact moment you're soulmate is about to die.  Additional 'what ifs' here
     - AU in which you live your life colorblind until your touch your soulmate for the first time.  Additional details here.
- I think it would be interesting to write a story involving a Victorian-era prostitute hellbent on finding and killing Jack the Ripper.  It just sounds badass.
- An immortal has the ability to share their gift with one other person - they've gone lifetimes without choosing someone, and after ten years with the same woman, he's yet to make a move... until he bestows the gift of immortality on ________ (spoiler alert: not the girlfriend).

- Retired professional athlete turned announcer meets up with a die-hard fan?  It's 3am and I'm speaking gibberish but I wanted to put this here so that I don't forget.  >_>
i am a fire
gasoline, come pour yourself all over me
we'll let this place go down in flames
only one more time