Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackWhite

"Thank you for the opportunity, mister Bartender": I say while shaking his hand.

Erotisch

No, I'll have the rum separate. Thanks! As for the sundae, prepare it big and with whatever toppings you want. Just make sure it has whipped cream on top. I tip my bartenders and waiters really well.   ;)

DarkWorld0BrightHope

First sets out the drink you had ordered., "Your Rum" Then goes and set's out your sundae.

"And your chocolate sundae with cream and wafers...

Do enjoy."

Then I return to the man who I recently accepted as a bookkeeper, "The benefits of working at Spunky's is time to get to know customers on a more hands on basis, as well as free snacks during lunch and dinner."
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

JackWhite

"The free snacks make this sound like a pretty good deal."

DarkWorld0BrightHope

"Any help at the cafe here is most appreciated, and since we have no other means of payment, it is the least we can do for those who volunteer their assistance around here. Now, if you'd like... let us have ourselves a nice party!"

Whisks his hand into the air and begins to dance the salsa, with lights in the back of the bar lighting up and flashing all about, music begins to play as the room gains a dance floor feel.

"Today's special is... Salsa Festival!"

Balloons appear and confetti is shot well into the air.
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

themissinglink

yellow everyone. (walks in and sits down)
Mr bartender, could i get a gin please?

super peachez

- so happy to be out of the rain and in the warmth -

- removes her coat and steps towards a vacant table -

I wonder what the dessert menu is?
* never enough hugs in the world to go around - it's a basic currency that cost so little and rewards so much - give a little receive a lot*

Have been away for soo long but now finding i have soo much more time to play - yay!!

Type70item

*Strolls in, taking care to take his fedora off outside and pour the water off of it. He then walks up to the counter, waiting patiently to be served*

Night Stalker

Leaving an assortment of hot/cold drinks along with freshly baked goods out for all to enjoy...
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

SailDaddy

limps in after 2 days of watching grandson#2.  bellies up and begs for a BloodyMary

JackWhite

-Serves all the customers-  Sorry for the waiting.

Hi madame, how can I help you?

Type70item

*sits quietly at a corner table, surveying all the patrons and searching for somebody to peak his interest*

JackWhite

-walks to Type70item-

Hello sir how can I help you?

Type70item

"In many ways, I hope. Firstly, what drink would you recomend to chase off the cold? With a bit of a kick to it of course"

Night Stalker

Leaving an assortment of hot/cold drinks along with freshly baked goods out for all to enjoy...
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Kairi

A nimble hyperactive wolf bounds through the doors jumping up on the owner licking his face joyously and wagging her tail.
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

Night Stalker

NightStalker is knocked over by the wolf and getting up slowly walks casually across to and behind the counter area to fetch some steaks and water for it.
I am the NightStalker

HarleyQuinn

Harley Quinn peeks in and then enters, claiming a lonely seat somewhere.

Night Stalker

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on April 21, 2012, 09:32:31 PM
Harley Quinn peeks in and then enters, claiming a lonely seat somewhere.

Welcome to the Cafe, would you like something to eat or drink?
I am the NightStalker

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Sujini

Quote from: Lunarking on November 16, 2009, 08:24:49 PM
*smiles and returns the wave* I'll have a coca-cola classic please.

Nice Santa :-*

Oreo

Welcome Sujini. Hopefully some more will start dropping by for chatter. :D

*leaves some munchies*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Sujini

Quote from: Oreo on August 02, 2012, 08:09:36 PM
Welcome Sujini. Hopefully some more will start dropping by for chatter. :D

*leaves some munchies*

A female in paid skirt with matching vests and knee high leather boots walks in with water droplets along her skins indicating water works outside the door. Her boots clacks along the floor as she walks up to the high bar. "May I have a root beer float with a shot of butterscotch schnapps added?" she asks from the bartender.

LynxKitten

Quote from: Sujini on August 02, 2012, 08:28:33 PM
A female in paid skirt with matching vests and knee high leather boots walks in with water droplets along her skins indicating water works outside the door. Her boots clacks along the floor as she walks up to the high bar. "May I have a root beer float with a shot of butterscotch schnapps added?" she asks from the bartender.
Approaching the bar in her trademark leather bikini, hood, and boots, Lynx smiles at the guests seated around the cafe. Spotting Sujini, the human cat makes her way over and claims a stool beside her. "You summoned, dear?" she asked with a smile before turning to the barkeep. "Scotch please, no ice."

Vladimir valentine

So I'm not the only o echo wants to hit that dance floor right???