News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Abyssal Captive (M/M, EX)

Started by Suiko, November 13, 2010, 02:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

Abyssal Captive.

Role Desired: Dominant Male (The player's gender doesn't matter to me).

Genre: Dark Fantasy

Category: Extreme

Adult Themes: I'm expecting rather extreme things to happen in this story, hence the tagging. Bloodplay, heavy bondage and non-consentual acts will feature heavily, though I see almost anything happening over the course of the writing.

Plot: Prompted by the picture, this story would be one servitude and strict discipline. In the realm of demons, monsters and other such horrors, things of goodness and beauty are rare indeed; angels never set foot in the dark abyss and as such Evil roams free, able to consume and devour at it's will. Beings of a Holy nature are both hated and wanted by the higher demons in the abyss; it is seen as a symbol of stature, of high-rank to possess such a creature and have it under control. Because of this, there is a small yet popular trade of slavery, though not simply the buying and selling of mystical beings.

They must be found, captured and delivered safely, in perfect condition else the payment will not be given; any outer flaws will not be tolerated by the Lords and Ladies of the Abyss, and as such only the greatest warriors make money from the trade. The 'mark' so to speak, is always decided upon beforehand; often a particular species is desired, a particular look or gender and the more specific a request is, the more money is paid upon a successful delivery.

One such Lord who desires a slave (your character) requested something extremely expensive; a male of purity and grace, untouched by any other being. Such a mark is a rare find, however after many months it is found in the form of a young being named Sanctus (who I would play), he belongs to a rare race of demon called 'Idorian'; blessed with the ability to regenerate their bodies and those around them, possessing the mystical horn of the unicorn atop their foreheads, they are a race that are highly sort after. He is brought in chains the the Lord's manor and presented for inspection where upon a price is paid, and Sanctus taken into the household to begin his live of slavery.

Please PM me with your interest.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -