Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

TaintedAndDelish

Dinner? I thought dinner was on you - literally  ...
You know, I like to lick my plate when I'm done.  8-)

blue bunny sparkle

TaintedAndDelish

SinfulAngel

The thoughts are only terrible if both parties don't like them.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Insanityenviesme

In essence thoughts are never terrible.. Actions though are a different story ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

dana eleanor

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Insanityenviesme

Hmm.. that would certainly make things... interesting..
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Insanityenviesme

Do you always drape yourself with such mystery, Miss... Mr... Ehh..
-blinks-
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Insanityenviesme

-nods-
-points to my username-
I'm Insanity... I do stupid things and make up nicknames :D
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Nice to meet you.
I also do stupid things.
It's okay.

Insanityenviesme

It is, isnt it.. Stupid things are such wicked fun :)
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

They are. Except if you get hurt during the process. I have so many scars from walls attacking me and tripping over nothing.

Insanityenviesme

Ah, well, I pretend they're battle scars... I make slamming headfirst into a door become jumping down three storeys to save a falling infant
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

My most recent one is a scrape on my knee from a concrete wall because I was trying to get my brother's girlfriend to dance with me.

Insanityenviesme

Hmm... For further reference, do not invoke images of girls dancing together.. I tend to become insurmountably insane
Moments of Sanity