What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Navy pencil skirt and lavender long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

AmberStarfire

A black fitted t-shirt with sequins that spell out the word 'wild'. Charcoal grey track pants and a grey jumper with mini cats printed on it. *grins*

I didn't go out anywhere today and I dressed for comfort.

Endorphin

A towel.

Didn't quite get far enough to get dressed yet.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

William Blake

A lovely high-collared sweater in a dark gray, worn blue jeans that probably don't fit with the sweater, and military surplus combat boots.

KatieBower

Haha, I just saw this and realized everything I'm wearing wasn't originally mine. Shirt, undies and socks all belonged to different exes. Men get the comfiest clothes. Also... pockets.

I was looking for pants with pockets the other day. I found cargoes with FAKE pockets. Why aren't women allowed to have pockets?! Who is behind this conspiracy! Even this shirt has a pocket.

Thera Regina

NOTHING! Am in the shower so I is nekkid

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here

Luryd

Well, for once, I'm terribly comfortable in these parachute yoga pants, with a hoodie shirt which is covered in eyes .
• Hyperspecfic fixation  • Open-minded
• Digital Artist  • Sona|OC shipper 
• Romance lover • Fated pair type
∆Venturing into unknow written lands∆

Beguile's Mistress

Brown soft woolen slacks and a tan and beige tunic-style top with long sleeves along with black ballet flats

CassieBear

A pair of black yoga pants with a blue wide band covered in geometric symbols and a blush pink sweater that is insanely warm.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 0 of 4

William Blake

Finally back home, so just flannel pajama bottoms in the plaid orange and blue of my alma mater.

Endorphin

Nothing. I'm getting ready to take a nice, long shower!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a teal long-sleeved silk-satin blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt with a silvery gray silk sleeveless shell and a black wool blazer, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, red silk long-sleeved blouse with heart-shaped buttons and eyelet lace trim on collar and cuffs, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A long cherry red jumper, and beneath it a black, red and white top I used to wear when I worked at the bank, and dark blue/grey track pants.

The Green One

Black boots, black jeans, rainbow belt, black shirt and black hoodie

Not available for new stories

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white plaid sleeveless dress and a black buttonless hip-length jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Just got some khaki twill slacks and a brown cotton button-down shirt with brown loafers

CassieBear

Ninja Turtles pajama pants, a maroon tank top underneath a maroon sweater that has a white heart with it with the word love written into one of the sides of the heart, and my glasses. Lazy Sunday for me.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 0 of 4

Beguile's Mistress

Short-sleeved white pullover top with navy flowers over the left shoulder and a spray of navy flowers down the right side and and trimmed around the sleeves and neckline, navy slacks and black ballet flats

The Green One

Black Converese low boots, black skinny jeans with rainbow suspenders, black button shirt with white cuffs.

Not available for new stories

Mirrah

Leopard print short sleeved tunic and black leggings.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt, white silk shell with a round neck and cap sleeves, a dark red open blazer, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, black silk long-sleeved blouse with a symmetrical pattern of little white dots, black loafers.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy coat dress with white collar, white cuffs on 3/4-length sleeves and white buttons, beige heels and navy heels