Submissive Female, Domestic Discipline, and Pregnancy. [NC!]

Started by Glossolalia, August 22, 2009, 12:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glossolalia

My two major kinks are domestic discipline and pregnancy. I'm a huge fan of traditional marriage, but not only that, also incest. Domestic discipline doesn't mean that your character doesn't love mine- that's why they discipline them.

Essentially, it's a couple- married or not- who winds up in a relationship with the male head of household taking control of his woman. He controls what she wears, how many kids they have, the money... basically every major aspect. Think 1950's relationship. When she disobeys, she gets spanked or beaten- it's punishment, and only fair.

Pairings I like:

Husband x Wife
Newlyweds
Father x Daughter
Kidnapping
Forced marriage/mother hood
Creating the perfect wife
Young marriage- like her only being in her teens. Late teens, of course. :) I'm open to any!
"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance"

Know who the quote is by, without google? Drop me a PM if so. :)

My O/O's

zefieyuki

This does sound interesting. I do like the idea of the 1950's way of marriage. The wife being under control of the husband. I'd love to do Husband/Wife, or newlyweds.

Even though I'm a girl I could play the husband if need be.

Glossolalia

"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance"

Know who the quote is by, without google? Drop me a PM if so. :)

My O/O's

Lord of Shadows

Father and daughter pairing would be really good I think... daughter working to replace her mother or... mother just died and now the father decides to use his daughter as his new wife...

Tensuo

Hmmm this idea is very interesting to me! If you are still looking for somebody that would RP one of your pairings I am more then interested to chat and see what we can work out! PM me if you are interested!

tonycraig0555

Is this story still open?  I would love to play the husband or even the Father.  Send me a PM if your interested.
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

Doomsday

I'm still interested as well, as I've stated over YIM. More open to Father/Daughter (Well, I'm open to any, but I'm leaning towards that pairing).

DrFier

I'm always up for a good kidnapping, send me a PM if interested.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.