News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"What will we need?" he asked. "I completely forgot to even draw up a list, been procrastinating too much recently."

Lawshenk

" I have enough just you were meant to get the food i guessed you forget"

Lady Jenn

"Crap," Clint said, letting out a laugh. "Suddenly I remember why my mum still organises most things for me, because I forget important things once in a while."

Lawshenk

She smiled and laughed " like trousers?"

Lady Jenn

"I've only been awake five minutes," he said with an embarrassed laugh. "Obviously I wasn't going to go outside like this."

Lawshenk

She smiled "well ok" she looked at him "so cute when flustered"

Lady Jenn

"I don't know what you mean," he said, laughing shyly. "I'm never flustered, you're just imagining it."

Lawshenk

" still cute though " she licks her lips

Lady Jenn

"Not as cute as your butt," he said, grinning cheekily as he finished making up the food. "Is there anything I've forgotten here?"

Lawshenk

" there's a statement I can agree with" she smiled and looked at the food " looks delicious"

Lady Jenn

"Maybe my mum's culinary talents are finally rubbing off on me," he said, laughing. "It's taken long enough she probably hopes they have."

Lawshenk

" hum, taste is what counts with culinary skills" she tastes it and smiles but son grimaces " keep trying hunny"

Lady Jenn

"Well you always had the option to invite my mum instead," he said jokingly. "We could always grab something on the way."

Lawshenk

" your mum" she thought it over " yeah maybe I was wrong some girl on girl would be fun" she teased " sure my treat ok?'

Lady Jenn

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I never seem to pay for anything, and I swear I have more money than you do."

Lawshenk

" ok then if you insists"

Lady Jenn

"Besides, it's what gentlemen do," he said smiling. "At least, that's what people tell me anyway."

Lawshenk

" yeah but I thought you were far from a gentle man" sheteased

Lady Jenn

"Oi, less of the teasing," he said, aiming a playful slap at her ass but intentionally missing.

Lawshenk

She looked at him " hot could you miss my butt!" She joked before they entered the diner for breakfast " guess I need to order alot to give you a bigger target"

Lady Jenn

"I didn't realise you enjoyed it," he said, jokingly raising an eyebrow. "I thought I was being too cheeky."

Lawshenk

" it's playful we both know you don't mean it." She smiled " when it is meant I hate it"

Lady Jenn

"I'll bear that in mind," he said as he packed up. "Is there anything else we need?"

Lawshenk

" I have the tents and climbing equipment in my car" he car is a convertible vwBeatle she called the bug

Lady Jenn

"I've got the money for the food," he said, checking his wallet. "I think we might actually have remembered everything the first time for once."