Sims 2 bugged

Started by Serephino, January 18, 2016, 10:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

Okay, so I use the Insiminator mod.  Everything is usually fine  except for a few minor bugs.  But the family I have now, they won't get out of bed in the morning!  All was fine until I got a toddler.  I use the motive adjuster at night to make the toddler sleep.  Until that all was fine.  I've done that with toddlers in countless households before this too.  I've tried turning the game off without saving.  I've tried moving them out of the household and back in.  Usually one of those things fixes a major bug.  Now I don't know what to do! 

The Dark Raven

Ask yourself...would you get out of bed if you had a toddler?  *ducks*

(I wish I knew how to help you though,  I only play Sims 3, never had 2.)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Serephino

Growing the toddler up to a child fixed it.  I guess using the mod while they were in bed caused the glitch.  I hope this doesn't start happening in every household.

The Dark Raven

I'm glad you found the fix!

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Thesunmaid

For any other Sims 2 players I have something that might be helpful. I have never personally had any glitches on either of these.

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=20.0

it looks like the potted ficus plant in the catalog but it lets you have sooo many things you just have to scroll through it.

also there is something that you can enable in the actual game with out downloading anything

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Sim_Modder

it looks like a baby doll...so you just stick it somewhere out of the way and the sims will ignore it but it lets you get into the menu that the programmers had to test things. I use it all the time if I don't like my sims life aspiration.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few