Into the Future!! Seeking Male or Female

Started by Ravien Delapor, August 13, 2013, 05:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravien Delapor

First RP add, so let's see how this goes.

I'm looking for someone to play in a futuristic, high science fiction environment, particulars to be defined once someone takes an interest.  I'd like to see technology far beyond what's accessible to modern humanity.  I do not need it to make sense, nor do I require you to be able to explain it, i.e. you do not need a Master's degree from MIT in order to tell me that the ship we're in is powered by cold fusion reactors, or that the race you play as can breathe chlorine gas without issue.

Behold!  An idea of who I would like to play as!

• I'd like there to be a heavy cybernetic movement through the RP, with mechanical augmentations frequent and relatively common throughout.  This could be anything from minor, hidden sensory implants that allow a character to see more clearly or that filters out harmful pollutants in the air, to replacement legs that allow a character to outdistance a Ferrari or total skeletal replacement.  It's the future; we have the technology!

• I would like to see the RP take place in a setting other than earth, I'm not picky about where; another planet, an enclosed planetary station, an orbiting space station, a spaceship, wherever.  If you have other ideas, let me know, I'm always open to input.  I'd like to avoid post-apocalyptic scenarios, but an RP set during a war or invasion is fine, or perhaps set on a planet prone to daily natural disasters or a ship that's often attacked or boarded by invaders.

• For races, playing as straight-up humans is of course an option, though aliens or mutants are preferable.  They don't have to be hideous, or even all that different from humans, I just ask for some noticeable change.  If you have a canon species that you would like to play as, just let me know where I can find information about them so that I know how better to play with it.

• I'm willing to play either male or female characters (Lots of practice with both), and regardless of the gender I play, I'm open to play with a male or female partner.  If we're playing male x male, I would prefer to sub, but past that I'm open to suggestion of who's on top.

• The RP doesn't have to be driven by sex, though regardless of the story content, I'd like there to be sex a-plenty.  My O/O's or F-list in my signature should be more helpful than anything I can put here, though it should be noted that cum inflation doesn't have to be as crucial a factor in this RP than others...obviously, it'll be tough to do if we play female x female, though I suppose we could find a way to manage.  My point is that it's not required, but it would be appreciated.  Past that, again, check my O/O's if you're interested; the long and short of what's there is that I like my sex, and I like it kinky.

• Regardless of the setting or characters, I'd like there to be some violence; if you were thinking that I wanted to play in a future-Eden, you were wrong...unless you planned on suiting up in twelve-foot-tall mech's and assaulting New Eden before fucking like rabbits.  Then I'm game!  I don't care if there's a war, or if we play in a city rife with dissent, or if we're space-borne pirates raiding other vessels, as long as there's an element of combat to the RP, I'll be happy.

For the love of all the gods, people, I beg you, don't be shy.  I don't bite unless you want teeth-marks, I'm very open-minded, and most importantly, I really am LOOKING for someone to play with.  By all means, step up and let's see if we can make some sparks.  Reply here or send me a private message to your preference.

As always, best regards.
It's you and me, 2017.  New year, new profile.  Let's do this.

O/O's

Steamdriver

Hey I just found this thread, I would love to speak with you about this. If your interested pm me. Thanks for considering, oh and myrabbit hole is in my sig as well.
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

Ravien Delapor

It's you and me, 2017.  New year, new profile.  Let's do this.

O/O's