[Evolved] Superpowers & Survival - Always Recruiting!

Started by Wispyr, May 30, 2016, 09:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wispyr

"There is an infinite difference
between a little wrong and just right,
between fairly good and the best,
between mediocrity and superiority."
-Orison Swett Marden

-== Introduction ==-
Greetings writers, welcome to Evolved.

Evolved is a modern alternate reality sandbox with guided story elements. What is a modern alternate reality? Well simply put it's a modern era with elements that don't quite fit into our version of it - in this case we're talking about comic book style superheroes and powers. Evolved puts a new spin on an old tale and hopes to break away from the standard tropes associated with the superhero genre in general - you know them well: A school and saving the world being the primary function, are the two we're mostly concerned about. The premise of this game will put a focus on the survival of these Evolved characters, who are trying to get by in a world where they are still fairly new - a world that doesn't understand them and can't be bothered to accept them. A world where they are hunted down by an agency with goals most nefarious. There may be some world saving on the side, but it'll be over shadowed by the fact that these characters are going to be hunted until every last one of them is contained.

It's now 2017 and the Evolved have been a part of live for roughly eight years. In that time, across the globe, they have had both incredibly positive and incredibly negative effects. The selection of who Evolved was random, unknown, there was no way to track who it was going to happen to or when. In 2012, just three years after the first Evolved started to crop up, a special task force was created to deal with these global threats: Tac 6. Comprised of elite soldiers from across the globe, Tac 6 are the primary antagonists of Evolved; armed with the best weapons technology can produce, and the most advanced technologies of the world they sweep across the planet to respond and deal with Evolved problems. It's a struggle to survive for the Evolved, between actively being hunted and day to day persecution, it's no wonder that some of them have gone drunk with power and begun to show their superiority.

Wispyr

-== F.A.Q. ==-
  • Who is running Evolved?
    That would be myself, Wispyr. At this time there is no Co-GM, but if that becomes needed I'll be looking at our player base for someone to step up and help out who is interested in such a thing.
  • Who can play in Evolved?
    Assuming that they can read and abide by the rules, any member of E is welcome to Evolved.
  • I came late, but I want to play, what do I do?
    Evolved is an always recruiting game, so you follow the normal procedures of sending me a character sheet and getting approval to join! That's it.
  • Can I play a bad guy?
    Please give me a heads up of your idea before you submit a character sheet so we can discuss, but such a thing is possible yes.
  • Can I play a member of Tac 6 instead of one of the Evolved?
    Potentially. If there is suitable interest in this I would like to see it happen, yes. However it will come down to over all desire for people to play these characters.
  • How will sex be handled?
    Likely a designated side thread, but potentially the appropriate sandbox thread. Details will come later once I have a better grasp of the level of interest.
  • How many characters can I play?
    We're going to start people off with an allowed two character slots. This will be increased or lifted pending the level of interest at a future time.
  • In what board will Evolved take place?
    At this point the intention is to toss the game into Bondage: Exotic Small Groups. This may be adjusted depending on the preferences of those interested.

-== Rules ==-
  • No Drama: We're all adults here; there are better ways to handle things then throwing a tantrum and stomping your feet.
  • No Drama: I'm serious. It won't be tolerated, if you're the source of it you will be removed.
  • Post Size: In Evolved we won't be looking for a specific word count, instead we simply ask that you post in the range of 2+ solid paragrpahs for people to work with. There will be no hard rule about how we handle this, but as GM's we reserve the right to get involved and ask that posts be modified/removed/increased/etc if we feel they are unhealthy to the game in terms of content.
  • Post Frequency: A simple and standard once per week. If you're holding up the game without notice to the GM's, we'll deal with it accordingly.
  • OOC Chatter: Should be kept strictly to the OOC thread - and this thread until such a thread is created.
  • Engage Others: At the end of the day we're all here to have a good time. I won't watch someone be excluded from the game. Include everyone who is approved, support those who are interest, and be proactive in making efforts to engage other players and characters.
  • Communication: Is essential. Just let me and your fellow players know what's going on. No one is going to get angry that your pool burned down and you need time to grieve. We probably will get annoyed that you vanished for a month without saying anything. It takes 20 seconds to send me a PM saying you'll be gone for <x> period of time. Just let me know so I know what to do with your characters!

Wispyr

-== Story ==-
In late 2007 Dr. Francis Hawk completed his final tests on the IVC nano-particle. It was a valiant effort to rid the world of cancer; his trials had proven successful and with support from over 100 global governments he was able to launch his drones into the atmosphere. IVC was a self replicating virus that had displayed a strong ability to fight off cancer that it came into contact with. The plan was to fill a thousand atmospheric drones with the virus and release it into the atmosphere where it would replicate steadily and eventually just become a natural part of the every day air flow that people interacted with. On a cellular level it would fight to prevent and deal with current cases of cancer. The project as greenlit and the drones were launched, and our world was filled with a virus on a scale that had never even been thought of before. Unfortunately as time would come to tell IVC was not successful in battling widespread cancer.

In 2009 the first global report of one of the Evolved was made. A boy with the incredible ability to disintegrate anything that he touched; cars, buildings and even people. The world looked in horror as more and more of these individuals with incredible powers began to crop up seemingly without any cause. It wouldn't be until 2011 that the connection between the Evolved and IVC was discovered - similarly it was that time when Dr. Francis Hawk vanished. Rumors about his whereabouts are plentiful, but the general idea is that the a government body got to him and secreted him away in order to find a solution to the Evolved problem. In 2012 a united world council gathered to sanction the creation of a special task force to deal with the Evolved; they were a global threat that undermined security. On numerous occasions these special individuals had shown that they could not be trusted and abused what powers they had. So was created the organization, Tac 6, which recruited on a global level to find the very best normal people to lead this fight against the Evolved.

Since the formation of Tac 6 the world has entered a strange semi-war torn state. The Evolved are relentlessly hunted down by the growing organization, and the fights between the Evolved and Tac 6 often break out onto the street. When it all started the Evolved had a clear advantage - their powers - but as time went on Tac 6 learned to adapt to that as well. They began to employ Evolved that they were some how controlling to aid them with dealing with these super powered threats. With the backing of a global super giant that works on advanced technologies, the Evolved are in a state of panic; they can never be sure if they'll be next.

Wispyr

-== Character Creation ==-
  • First and foremost we want to express that character should not be God-tier from the get go and have plenty of room to advance. If you want a character that has no advancement potential, but starts with their full load, please talk to me first. We don't have a problem with A-Lister type powers, but it does require special planning on my part so we want to keep that limited.
  • When creating your characters powers, please include a seperate blurb about them, beneath the character sheet. This doesn't need to be kept after approval, but you should give me as solid an idea of the strengths and limitations of your powers as possible. We will be discussing powers at length so that I can appropriately assign Class to each character and their respective characters. This will help me going forward make sound calls on who can do what successfully against whatever. The more information you give me up front, the easier and less back and forth we have to do about it.
  • If you have a crazy power idea - world eater, molecular deconstruction, mind control - you should talk to me before putting effort into that. In general powers of this scale need to be limited, and I'm going to want to know the writer can be trusted to be responsible with such things.
  • It's important to note somewhere (Notes section on the character sheet) how long the character has had their Evolution.
  • Just stay away from creation Captain Perfect Destroyer of the Nine Realms and Keeper of the Uber Force. I won't approve it, you'll waste your time.
  • The game is about being hunted - among other things, but primarily - so remember this key: The stronger your character is, the more danger everyone around them is in.

Code (Character Sheet) Select

[float=right][center][img height=400 width=400]http://placehold.it/400x400[/img]
[img height=100 width=100]http://placehold.it/100x100[/img][img height=100 width=100]http://placehold.it/100x100[/img][img height=100 width=100]http://placehold.it/100x100[/img][img height=100 width=100]http://placehold.it/100x100[/img][/center][/float][font=courier][size=14pt][b]Evolved Character Sheet[/size][/font]
[font=georgia]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Codename:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Class:[/b] - (leave until discussed with GM)

[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Education:[/b]
[b]Wealth Level:[/b]
[b]Languages Known:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Face Claim:[/b]

[b]Physical Description:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]On's & Off's:[/b]

[b][u]Notes[/u][/b]

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]
[li][b]Evolved Power (0):[/b] [/li]

Wispyr

-== Game Master Section ==-

Player     Character Name     Face Claim     Codename     Status
Wispyr     Shae Kurova     Rosie Tupper     Echo     Approved (GM)
WardenIce     Emily Crowning     Olesya Kharitonova     Anarchangel     Approved
Kokaine     ?     Juliana Herz     ?     ?
Timeless     ?     Ruby Rose     ?     ?
     ?     Lee Min Ho     ?     ?
Aeons     ?     ?     ?     ?
Amarlo     ?     Taylor Momsen     ?     ?
Latooni Subota     Anh Nguyen     Elly Tran Ha     Fahrenheit     Approved
Flower     ?     Alex Goots     ?     ?
Emjay     ?     Brock O'Hurn     ?     ?
     ?     Elizabeth Olsen     ?     ?
Elysian Radiance     ?     Jennifer Morrison     ?     ?
TheHangedMan     ?     ?     ?     ?

-== Questions & Answers ==-
1) Can we use artwork, drawings and the like to depict our character?
We would like everyone to have a face claim, but won't be strictly enforcing this. So yes, artwork, drawings and the like are acceptable.

2) How should character sheets be submitted?
Please PM me all character sheet submissions. If you love me you'll subject it "Evolved CS" or some variation there of.

3) Will game play happen in one location or spread out?
The short answer is both; ideally I'd like to keep people somewhat localized for general interaction reasons but because this is a global event it makes sense that things could be spread out. Some of this will depend on opening scenes with the game, which will be gotten into later. If it's crucial for your character creation somehow, assume localized.

4) How are character powers limited, in terms of how many there can be?
Follow the guidelines in the character creation section. Characters are not limited to just three powers; they can have as many powers as you want to accurately represent the character that you have in mind. Conversely they can also have as few powers as you need to convey your mental image. We're not looking to trap anyone to this hard line in the sand, but rather the overall power of the character is what we're more looking at.

Diesel Heart

I am going to place my interest down, since I'm an avid fan of superhero things.  I already have plenty of original characters that can fit into this so I'll have a character submitting within the next few hours possibly.  My only question is if you want the sheet PMed to you or placed here for mutual view so overlapping of powers can be avoided (if that's a concern).

Wispyr

Quote from: WardenIce on May 30, 2016, 10:10:48 AM
I am going to place my interest down, since I'm an avid fan of superhero things.  I already have plenty of original characters that can fit into this so I'll have a character submitting within the next few hours possibly.  My only question is if you want the sheet PMed to you or placed her for mutual view so overlapping of powers can be avoided (if that's a concern).
Oops... How did I miss including that. >.>

Go ahead and PM the sheet to me for discussion. I'm not terribly worried about over lapping powers, and if I notice trends I'll nudge people accordingly.

Kokaine

>.>

I have an idea for a girl who can perceive and manipulate electromagnetic waves if you'll have me.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Wispyr

Quote from: Kokaine on May 30, 2016, 10:50:24 AM
>.>

I have an idea for a girl who can perceive and manipulate electromagnetic waves if you'll have me.
Is there a universe where I wouldn't have you? Bring it on!

Timeless

*puts an interest check*

<__<;; I'll... come back and see whether I have any character development in mind. But yes, wanted to voice my interest.

Aeons

I am interested in the concept, but have not conceived a character yet.  I'll keep an eye on things.

Wispyr

Quote from: Timeless on May 30, 2016, 10:54:16 AM
*puts an interest check*

<__<;; I'll... come back and see whether I have any character development in mind. But yes, wanted to voice my interest.

Quote from: Aeons on May 30, 2016, 11:07:13 AM
I am interested in the concept, but have not conceived a character yet.  I'll keep an eye on things.

Woot woot, to both of you. We've also got at least one more - two, I think - interest who haven't spoken up here yet. But they will!

Looking forward to seeing what everyone's got up their sleeves for this. I was working on my small army characters earlier, so hopefully I'll have at least one done by the end of the day. Depends on how I feel.

Amarlo

-Hands in interest slip and gropes Wispyr's nose-

But you knew I would be here anyways, didn't you?  ::)

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Diesel Heart

I've decided on using an amalgam of two imported characters from another medium.  She'll be a heterosexual tattoo artist that's a thermokinetic (control of heat/cold).

Faceclaim: Olesya Kharitonova

Latooni Subota

Quite interested, just thinking up a character concept since . . well . . *Glances at Kokaine* I don't want to straight-up overlap. I can't help but giggle that my first instinct was a powerset someone else already expressed interest in! There's plenty of powers to choose from, thankfully! :)
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Kokaine

Quote from: Wispyr on May 30, 2016, 10:51:28 AM
Is there a universe where I wouldn't have you? Bring it on!

Awesome :P

I'll be using Juliana Herz for my girlie.

Quote from: Latooni Subota on May 30, 2016, 01:21:43 PM
Quite interested, just thinking up a character concept since . . well . . *Glances at Kokaine* I don't want to straight-up overlap. I can't help but giggle that my first instinct was a powerset someone else already expressed interest in! There's plenty of powers to choose from, thankfully! :)

Oops. >.<
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Wispyr

Quote from: Amarlo on May 30, 2016, 01:04:43 PM
-Hands in interest slip and gropes Wispyr's nose-

But you knew I would be here anyways, didn't you?  ::)
Well, you could say that I had a feeling...

Quote from: WardenIce on May 30, 2016, 01:11:28 PM
I've decided on using an amalgam of two imported characters from another medium.  She'll be a heterosexual tattoo artist that's a thermokinetic (control of heat/cold).
Sounds fun! Excited to see her.

Quote from: Latooni Subota on May 30, 2016, 01:21:43 PM
There are indeed, but we don't mind a little overlap here and there.

Also also, face claims have been noted.

Latooni Subota

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Aeons

Still working on a character concept, but I'm pretty sure I will be making a shapeshifter, so I'll note that here.

Flower

My name is Flower and I have an addiction.

Please reserve Alex Goots for me! I'm doing like this spider/poison type thing with him.

Wispyr

Quote from: Flower on May 30, 2016, 02:24:07 PM
My name is Flower and I have an addiction.

Please reserve Alex Goots for me! I'm doing like this spider/poison type thing with him.
There she is! -Scribbles info down-

Emjay

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Elysian Radiance

Putting in my interest, of course. Going to have a healer/teleporter/shielder. General utility stuff.

Temp face claim is going to be Jennifer Morrison, but it may change as I develop the character.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Flower

Emjay

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Wispyr

Emjay

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Amarlo

Taylor Momsen as general facial faceclaim. -slips appropriate paperwork towards Wispyr.-

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Wispyr

Timeless

I would like to reserve Ruby Rose as my faceclaim, if you don't mind. Also, I might be making my character have telekinesis abilities. >3>;

Wispyr

For Clarity

You are not required to have three powers. You are also not limited to only having three powers. That section on the sheet is just laid out like that to let you know that you can have multiples. So feel free to create what you envision in your head:

That is specifically for characters with multiple powers to be listed separately. For instance a character with Fire Manipulation, doesn't need to list: Fire Generation, Fireballs, Flamebody in different lines, but should include all of that in the same general power... Making me aware of what they're Fire Manipulation is capable of.

If they have, say, Fire Manipulation and Super Strength, that'd be two different lines.

Wispyr

Quote from: Timeless on May 30, 2016, 03:07:38 PM
I would like to reserve Ruby Rose as my faceclaim, if you don't mind. Also, I might be making my character have telekinesis abilities. >3>;
Noted and good, we need a telekinetic!

Aeons

I'd like to faceclaim Jesse Williams and Kristin Kreuk for my genderbending shapeshifter.

Emjay

I would like to claim emotional manipulation and magnetic field manipulation (mostly metal though).
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Wispyr

Quote from: Aeons on May 30, 2016, 03:13:23 PM
I'd like to faceclaim Jesse Williams and Kristin Kreuk for my genderbending shapeshifter.
Wanna see and or hear what you have in mind for this, before I get behind it. But I'll hold the claims for now.

Quote from: Emjay on May 30, 2016, 03:25:13 PM
I would like to claim emotional manipulation and magnetic field manipulation (mostly metal though).
Fun stuff! Metal-benders are always good. :D

Diesel Heart

Submitted Emily Crowning (or Anarchangel) to you, Wispyr.  For the general knowledge of the others submitting characters, I went against what I originally claimed and gave her wings very similar to Angel from X-Men instead of thermokinesis.

TheHangedOne

Sneaky sneaky character submitted.  Andrew Lee-potts as a faceclaim.

Also! Hi Latooni!
Check out my poet tree!

Flower

I need you guys character sheet creation mojo. I still have a few sections to complete.

Wispyr

I have the submissions thus far... Will review here shortly. Finishing a show and then... We'll get to it!

Timeless

^ For reals.

... Also, let me also claim Lee Min Ho as my second faceclaim. .__. I'll be making him having enhanced intelligence and enhanced reflex, with some mimicry or something. *smacks muse*

Kokaine

Gonna reserve Ed Skrein as well. His thing will be nightmares/psychic something + control of his adrenaline.

My O/Os

Latooni Subota

Since thermokinesis is now up for grabs, I'll do something with that. Maybe just focus on one or the other.

Sasquatch421

Wispyr

Quote from: otaco on May 30, 2016, 04:13:31 PM
Hi! If this is still open, I'd like to reserve a Freida Pinto telepath with maybe also animal telepathy/control or whatever. If I got the power package stuff right.
It is still absolutely open. Telepaths are good, and it could probably extended to animal control if that's what you were after. Put it all in writing. ^^

Quote from: Latooni Subota on May 30, 2016, 04:14:27 PM
Since thermokinesis is now up for grabs, I'll do something with that. Maybe just focus on one or the other.
Quote from: Sasquatch421 on May 30, 2016, 04:15:15 PM
Got room for a hemokinetic user?
Got room on both fronts.

Just as a general reminder: We're not laying claims to specific powers. We do not mind some over lap. If I see trends that are unhealthy, I'll nudge people, but largely there's no need to be worried about this so long as we're not seeing direct copies of things.

Also:

4) How are character powers limited, in terms of how many there can be?
Follow the guidelines in the character creation section. Characters are not limited to just three powers; they can have as many powers as you want to accurately represent the character that you have in mind. Conversely they can also have as few powers as you need to convey your mental image. We're not looking to trap anyone to this hard line in the sand, but rather the overall power of the character is what we're more looking at.

Also also: I did catch your second face, Koka.

Sasquatch421

I'll get started on something in a bit... Sisters are coming out to see the new colt so I'm likely done online for the night.

Wispyr

Quote from: Sasquatch421 on May 30, 2016, 04:33:08 PM
I'll get started on something in a bit... Sisters are coming out to see the new colt so I'm likely done online for the night.
We shall be here! Have fun tonight!

Note: As sheets start to filter in, remember that I'd like to see some information about the power. I need to get a general feel of what you feel like the character is capable of right now and roughly how they stack up in the grand scheme of things (IE, if they have enhanced strength are we talking... Wolverine, Captain America or Hulk... They all have the same basic power, but it is wildly different between them). In the end what'll happen is I will assign each power a rating (1-10), which helps me compare against powers between players and powers between antagonists and what not. It also helps me gauge what Tac 6 has designated the character in terms of threat Class (that part on your sheet noted to leave until we talk).

So just give me as much information as you can, like what you envision.

Wispyr

Well with one sheet already in a state to be approved it's important to get this out here:

[Evolved] Character Sheets

Once you've submitted your characters and got approval from me, they can be freely posted into that thread. I'll get some more info up in it once I get back from dinner and movies and stuff tonight!

Emjay

Quote from: Emjay on May 30, 2016, 02:35:27 PM
Also going to claim Elizabeth Olsen <.<

I am switching out Elizabeth Olsen for Lauren Cohan. Thank you!
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Emjay

Quote from: Flower on May 30, 2016, 07:03:40 PM

To match my new girl I am also going to drop emotion manipulation and exchange it for the ability to bodily generate thermo-chemical energy.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Oh god... I leave you folks alone for a few hours and I have four sheets waiting for me! Dear lord...

Oh and Emjay is switching face claims? Huh, who'd have guessed... ::)

Emjay

Quote from: Wispyr on May 30, 2016, 09:27:58 PM
Oh god... I leave you folks alone for a few hours and I have four sheets waiting for me! Dear lord...

:P

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Wispyr on May 30, 2016, 09:27:58 PM

We're all clearly excited about this is all!!

Emjay

Quote from: Emjay on May 30, 2016, 03:25:13 PM

I know I said I was dropping emotional manipulation but I've decided that since I already have a character that has thermo chemical manipulation I'd like to go for something mind related. I'd like to take up emotion manipulatuon again and drop magnetic field manipulation.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Xanatos

I'll drop in some interest myself. See how things unfold for me.

ShadowFox89

Has anyone snatched "general superhuman physical ability" for a powerset? Not exactly Superman level.... more Luke Cage or Jessica Jones.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Timeless

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on May 31, 2016, 03:44:52 AM
Has anyone snatched "general superhuman physical ability" for a powerset? Not exactly Superman level.... more Luke Cage or Jessica Jones.

Wispyr mentioned that he doesn't mind overlapping powers for now; so I would say, just go ahead and pick whichever you want for your character.

Diesel Heart

As Timeless said, but the only two characters that have been submitted to the Approved Thread have thermokinesis (control of temperture) and wing manifestation (which have a moderate degree of strength to them, but I wouldn't call them superhuman in the respect you're asking).

Wispyr

No such submissions yet!

Also for those submitting sheets who are wondering about the numbers besides the powers and confused - that's intentional, need not worry about them. It's something that I'll assign after we've talked about the powers and what not.

Knarfy

Been resisting, but so long as the posting rate actually stays around the 1-2 a week, I think I can handle it :)

Gonna send you a character this evening!
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Wispyr

Quote from: Knarfy on May 31, 2016, 08:28:33 AM
Been resisting, but so long as the posting rate actually stays around the 1-2 a week, I think I can handle it :)

Gonna send you a character this evening!
Main plot stuff will never require more then that. Side plot / sandboxy stuff is almost always up to the players involved. I don't bother getting involved in that. So I'm confident that you're safe!

Awesome! Looking forward to what you come up with!

On these notes... I'm slowly working through everyones PM's. They're coming in almost as fast as I'm sending them out right now.. So, I'll get to you, promise. And someday work on my own stuff!

Edit: -Pants- I think... I caught up! Off to my own sheets!

Juggtacular

Orange Marmalade

Hey folks :) Got a concept in the works, woot! No face claim yet.

Juggtacular

My face claim is Chadwick Boseman. You're all getting Panthered.

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Juggtacular

HAI AMA! I'm making a character! He will be awesome! He will make pancakes!!

Amarlo

Quote from: Juggtacular on May 31, 2016, 11:26:28 AM
HAI AMA! I'm making a character! He will be awesome! He will make pancakes!!

He should make Dara(My character) pancakes!   XD

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Orange Marmalade

Elysian Radiance

I haven't made my character but I'm kinda up in the air about the game in general. =/ I dunno, maybe I just need more time to think on it.

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Juggtacular

Quote from: Amarlo on May 31, 2016, 11:38:34 AM
Can I have whipped cream and blueberries with the waffles...?

So much blue(berry) on your waffles.

Diesel Heart

Amarlo

Quote from: Juggtacular on May 31, 2016, 11:40:07 AM
So much blue(berry) on your waffles.

Eewww...... -throws things at-

Quote from: WardenIce on May 31, 2016, 11:42:12 AM
I substitute your waffles and pancakes for french toast.

-sniffs at his french toast with tentative interest- >>

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Amarlo on May 31, 2016, 11:43:07 AM
Eewww...... -throws things at-

-sniffs at his french toast with tentative interest- >>

-offers some-  Feel free.  I see you appreciate real breakfast delicacy.

Amarlo

Quote from: WardenIce on May 31, 2016, 11:44:11 AM
-offers some-  Feel free.  I see you appreciate real breakfast delicacy.

-devours ravenously- o,,o

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Diesel Heart

Amarlo

Quote from: WardenIce on May 31, 2016, 11:49:41 AM
-isn't able to look away, offering a napkin- ... Well.

-takes the napkin and dabs at her face, stiffling a belch- >> Ermhrm... Thank you. -coughs-

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

And more new people dribbled in... And I have a box full of PM's again!

-Trudges off to the front!-

Also for all of you lurkers, I see watching the game... Come play! We've got lots of room. Tons of room. ALL OF THE ROOM.

johnnyboyboy

Quote from: Wispyr on May 31, 2016, 01:10:31 PM

Also for all of you lurkers, I see watching the game... Come play! We've got lots of room. Tons of room. ALL OF THE ROOM.

My Camouflage! You drew attention to it so it stopped existing!, Noo!
Just some quotes.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”

"As time goes on, and our paths continue to unfold  though I do not know what will happen, whether we  continue together through life, all that I ask of you is that you remember me."
On/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205898.0

Xanatos

Quote from: Amarlo on May 31, 2016, 11:14:54 AM
-crazy flappy waves at Orange, Xan and Jugg- HAAAAI!! ;D

*Waves back*

Got a basic idea. But I also work today... so we'll see how far the idea ferments.

Wispyr

Quote from: johnnyboyboy on May 31, 2016, 01:23:43 PM

My Camouflage! You drew attention to it so it stopped existing!, Noo!
I'm a party pooper like that! Welcome!

News! This is moving way faster then I expected. Which is great! Looks like we're already... Five? Six? Approved characters in with a healthy helping left to go. And the game just went up, so that's double exciting.

Today I will be getting my own characters finished - so if there's some extra delay on PM's going out, that's why. At this rate it's also my intent to get the OOC up and running since we've got so many approved bodies so far... And we will probably start the big discussion on opening scenes, story stuff.. and what not then. You all have some choices about how you want to get killed play the game from the start.

Aeons

Fantastic, I already see some great characters I want to interact with.  Approved folks can feel free to PM me while we wait for the OOC if they want to talk game at all.

Amarlo

-whistles at Dayls Xavier-  Whatta man, whatta man, whatta mighty good man.   ::)

And Dara has been approved! ;D I need connections! Pm! I'm good with just about any kind of connection - good, bad, past, present, future - enemies, frenemies, friends, former lovers, future lovers, rival, etc, etc!

Connections (Always Looking!)
The Little Details
  • Twin sister to Shae Kurova(Played by Wispyr)
  • Works a badass light show for the rock band Womb Emergency.
  • Spent 6 years in foster care separated from her sister.
  • Can come off aggressive but can be friendly given the right circumstance.
  • Has a thing for men that get her in trouble but needs one to keep her out of it.
  • Highschool drop out and College drop out.

Shae Kurova - Wispyr
Met: In the womb
Connection: Twin Sister
Nickname: Shae Shae
"She is the love of my life and my best friend. I would do just about anything for her. So you fuck with her and I'll slit your god damned throat, bitch!"

-
Met:
Connection:
Nickname:

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

That's uhh... Like 6 approved characters so far, and I've got atleast 4 more sitting in my box currently being reviewed!

I'll get OOC up here shortly, catching up on PM's again... For those taking a look at the game, it's never too late to join in... But now is the best, when you can hit the ground with everyone. Lots of fun stuff in store, and we've already got some player-character story plots that may end up working their way into main story stuff... so... Get on it! Don't keep quiet. Come play. Be awesome. Be a hero. Be...

Evolved!

Orange Marmalade

Hopefully will have my done tomorrow! But it is past midnight here in this damn country, so bed time for me.

TheHangedOne

Likewise, up for connections with my character. He's basically a busker, wanderer; nomad (vagabond, call me what you will~).
Check out my poet tree!

Kokaine

Quote from: Amarlo on May 31, 2016, 04:15:42 PM
-whistles at Dayls Xavier-  Whatta man, whatta man, whatta mighty good man.   ::)

Btw,

Both my characters (Sarge and Torrent) are up and open to potential plottage with any and all!

My O/Os

Amarlo

-starts to work on reading all of these awesome sheets and working on her connection sheet.-

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Alright people!

OOC is up. If you have already submitted a character - approval not needed, but submission is requested... Go ahead and join us over there for the plotting and the things! Game choices and stuff to come in the coming days!

ShadowFox89

Is there a specific way the virus affects people? What is the youngest age someone could conceivably Evolve? If I wanted to make someone who Evolved when they were ten, and had just turned 18 now, would that be possible? Would she have already been rounded up by Tac6?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wispyr

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on May 31, 2016, 07:25:41 PM
Is there a specific way the virus affects people? What is the youngest age someone could conceivably Evolve? If I wanted to make someone who Evolved when they were ten, and had just turned 18 now, would that be possible? Would she have already been rounded up by Tac6?
Well... It makes them Evolve... :P

No, aside from making some individuals, for reasons unknown, Evolve, it doesn't affect people in any noticeable way. Those evolutions though can have physical affects (WardenIce's character for instance, sprouted wings).

In terms of the world, there is no limit on how young a person can evolve. Evolutions have been seen in infants. For players the absolute youngest someone could have Evolved is 8, which would make them 16 currently - because it's the youngest available age playable on E. Someone evolving at 10 and being 18 is absolutely fine.

Now as far as being rounded up by Tac 6... Unless you have something specific in mind - shoot me a PM about your idea if so - the characters in play are not currently being detained by Tac 6, they're all free. One of the potential starting scenarios may have them having been recently captured and escaping, but that'll be determined a bit later.

Sasquatch421

Working on the sheet nowish.... The big thing I know for sure is I'm going to face claim Brandon Lee.... I'm going to have to do some more brain storming though I think people were reading my mind!

Elysian Radiance

I think I'm going to go ahead and withdraw interest in the game for now. I may come back and join in once things are established and in full swing. Happy writing, all.

A Person On A Computer

I tossed a PM at Wispyr because I'm insane and am going to join in this madness.  xD

I'll face claim Nitin Chauhan for my character. 

Wispyr

I have some PM's waiting for me... BUt I'll have to get to them tomorrow. I'm about ready to pass out.

I shall note your face claim, Person!

Kokaine

Quote from: A Person On A Computer on May 31, 2016, 11:44:13 PM
I tossed a PM at Wispyr because I'm insane and am going to join in this madness.  xD

I'll face claim Nitin Chauhan for my character. 

Dear gawd o.o

My O/Os

A Person On A Computer

Quote from: Kokaine on May 31, 2016, 11:48:25 PM
Dear gawd o.o

Did you look at him and melt?  Hell, I did.  And I'm straight.  xD

Kokaine

I looked at him and did something alright. *cough* >.>

Just unf.

My O/Os

A Person On A Computer

Quote from: Kokaine on May 31, 2016, 11:59:59 PM

Just unf.

Glad to have been of service.  :P

Xanatos

I'll lay claim to Oscar Isaac as my dude's face claim.

Amarlo

Quote from: Kokaine on May 31, 2016, 11:59:59 PM

Just unf.

....aaagreeed o-,o

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Diesel Heart

I've tossed a second character concept Wispyr's way.  He may end up not being a second character and just replace Emily, I'm not sure yet.

Created a resistance leader named Deva that's a powerful healer type, using Arjun Gupta as a face.

Wolfy

I'm interesting in this but is it still open? ^0^

Diesel Heart

Steir

This game has taken my interest. I'm thinking of a character gaining the ability to manipulate and control plants, also acquiring plant-like traits when she became an Evolved.

As for the face claim, I hope this one would be good:
http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/--daiyousei-touhou-drawn-by-kutsuki-kai--3e381960cc3e1c1ea6925152deba8620.png

Need to resize it for the sheet though. I just realized how big it is.

Wispyr

Quote from: Wolfy on June 01, 2016, 04:05:54 AM
I'm interesting in this but is it still open? ^0^
As Warden mentioned, we are still very much, very actively, very excitedly looking for more people!

Quote from: Steir on June 01, 2016, 04:09:07 AM
This game has taken my interest. I'm thinking of a character gaining the ability to manipulate and control plants, also acquiring plant-like traits when she became an Evolved.

As for the face claim, I hope this one would be good:
http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/--daiyousei-touhou-drawn-by-kutsuki-kai--3e381960cc3e1c1ea6925152deba8620.png

Need to resize it for the sheet though. I just realized how big it is.

-Shifty eyes- Oh I supppppooooosssssseeeeee. Lookin' forward to what you got comin' my way.

I am awake... I've got a couple PM's left to answer, and then... Uhh... Maybe some posts to write? Maybe some thread construction or note plot stuff... Who knows. -Flies off!-

A Person On A Computer

Quote from: Wispyr on June 01, 2016, 08:44:03 AM
I am awake... I've got a couple PM's left to answer, and then... Uhh... Maybe some posts to write? Maybe some thread construction or note plot stuff... Who knows. -Flies off!-
Noooooooope!  I'm going to drag you down to earth as I keep repeatedly sending you PMs on Physics theories!  Bwahahahaha! 

Wispyr

Quote from: A Person On A Computer on June 01, 2016, 10:06:52 AM
Noooooooope!  I'm going to drag you down to earth as I keep repeatedly sending you PMs on Physics theories!  Bwahahahaha!
Just how I wanted to spend my day! Haha! Jokes on you!

A Person On A Computer

Quote from: Wispyr on June 01, 2016, 10:15:28 AM
Just how I wanted to spend my day! Haha! Jokes on you!

You've got an...interesting idea of a good time.  o_O

Wispyr

Quote from: A Person On A Computer on June 01, 2016, 10:22:28 AM
You've got an...interesting idea of a good time.  o_O
If I had a dollar for every time a woman said that to me...

::)

Emjay

I just posted my character Sarah. If anyone would like connections, shoot me a PM. ^^
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Wispyr

Looks like we've got most of the character submissions in so far - or at least a lot of them, anyway.

Timeless (x2)
Emjay (x1)
Drake Valentine
A Person On A Computer
Pumpkin Seeds
Xanatos (x2?)
ShadowFox89
Steir
Wolfy

I think that's everyone who has expressed interest and has talked to me, but not yet submitted a concept. On the other side of the fence...

Myself
Amarlo
Kokaine
Flower
Emjay
WardenIce
Latooni Subota
Aeons
TheHangedMan
Juggtacular
Knarfy

Have already submitted and gotten approved characters going. That is a considerable, and amazing set of players...

And we're still looking for more, so come join in on the fun!

Orange Marmalade

Wispyr

Oh... Yea... You too. >.>

I did say I thought I got everyone.

arthenwel

Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Cerevan

...yeah so I'm doing this. FC'ing Emily Rudd, plz and thnx.

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Cerevan on June 01, 2016, 04:43:51 PM

You auto have my approval for using Rudd.

arthenwel

Would like to use perri merlotti as my face claim. If I can reserve it that is
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Wispyr

Flower mentioned that she had talked to you and got a concept... I was confused... I was like... "But my Fox is not in this game! I do not understand!"... But now I do. Hiiiii!

Quote from: arthenwel on June 01, 2016, 04:35:02 PM
Placing interest
Welcome! And got your face claim!

Cerevan

Quote from: WardenIce on June 01, 2016, 04:44:35 PM
You auto have my approval for using Rudd.

-Thumbs up and waggles eyebrows.-

Quote from: Wispyr on June 01, 2016, 04:47:26 PM
Flower mentioned that she had talked to you and got a concept... I was confused... I was like... "But my Fox is not in this game! I do not understand!"... But now I do. Hiiiii!

Hiiiiiiii~ ;D

Yes well. I was barely resisting before and now I'm not resisting...at all...oh noes...

Wispyr

Quote from: Cerevan on June 01, 2016, 04:57:18 PM
-Thumbs up and waggles eyebrows.-

Hiiiiiiii~ ;D

Yes well. I was barely resisting before and now I'm not resisting...at all...oh noes...
Who would want to resist me? That's totally a bad idea, everytime!  ::)

Cerevan

Quote from: Wispyr on June 01, 2016, 04:58:31 PM
Who would want to resist me? That's totally a bad idea, everytime!  ::)

I know clearly I wasn't right in the head at the time. :P

Wispyr

Quote from: Cerevan on June 01, 2016, 05:01:13 PM
I know clearly I wasn't right in the head at the time. :P
Obviously not! Silly. You shouldn't do that. Right head. If you know what I mean. -Brow waggle-

A Person On A Computer

Quote from: Wispyr on June 01, 2016, 05:04:13 PM
Obviously not! Silly. You shouldn't do that. Right head. If you know what I mean. -Brow waggle-

That terribad sense of humor is making me feel right at home. xD

Flower

Xanatos

Damn... another game with Emily Rudd. Sand will want in on this one. Hey Wisp, can Ascendants dimensional hop?

Wispyr

ShadowFox89

Face claiming Sophie Turner for my gal :P

Going to work on a sheet now, it's been a hell of a week (three classes which involve doing a ton of labs, each, and each lab is several hours long)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Steir

Sent my character proposal for approval and adjustment.

;)

Wispyr

I AM READING AS FAST AS I CAN!

I AM BUT ONLY ONE MAN!

-Runs off to sob in a corner-

Steir

No rush. No rush. I'm in no hurry.

o.o/
o.o_
o.o/

Wispyr

Deathnote

Expressing interest.

Would it be possible to play as a former TAC 6 member who now has Super Speed?

What about as Dr. Francis Hawk's former research assistant?  Direct relative?

Wispyr

Quote from: Deathnote on June 01, 2016, 11:06:23 PM
Expressing interest.

Would it be possible to play as a former TAC 6 member who now has Super Speed?

What about as Dr. Francis Hawk's former research assistant?  Direct relative?
Former Tac 6, not so much. There's just no reasonable way they'd have been able to get out of the Organization without them finding out that they had Evolved.

Relative of Dr. Hawk, no. Former assistant... Potentially. Shoot me your idea, and we'll see what we can toy around with.

Inerrant Lust

Tentative idea...

Totally not inspired by a certain cockney-accented Overwatch character.

A guy who has the power to reset people and objects to a point where they were previously. I'm thinking the time he's allowed to reset varies on the object...

For example, he gets shot... so he rewinds his personal time back 5 seconds to a point in time where there isn't a bullet in his gut. Another example... his soda has gone warm and flat, so he rewinds its personal timeline back a few hours to when it was fresh and had a couple of non-melted icecubes in it.

This... could make him super powerful. It gives him an indirect form of healing factor... plus he can heal other people. Depending on how far back he can reboot objects, this theoretically means he could deconstruct things to their component parts, if we're talking about months or years of rebooting.

The weakness could be time, as mentioned above. His limit with himself and other people might only be a few seconds. It would also require physical contact and could be quite exhausting for him. He could save himself from a bullet, sure... but it'd still leave him quite fatigued if he had to do it repeatedly. Same with rebooting a lot of objects or a very big object.

Oh, let's not forget the practical applications! He will be able to have as many orgasms as he wants. :P Refractory period? Nah! Just reboot back to a time where he can stop himself. His partner just had a mind-blowing orgasm... send 'em right back into it!

Personality wise? I'm not sure yet. I think there's a real clock motif to be had, with circular thinking being a major facet of his personality. He's always going back, rebooting both with his powers and in his mind.

ShadowFox89

If anyone wants a connection to Natasa, during highschool graduation she got ambushed by Tac6, who in turned got ambushed by a superhero team of Evolved.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Xanatos

And for my second char in the works, I wish to reserve this bloody hot hottie... Anllela Sagra as her face claim.

Wispyr

Noted Xan.

Inerrant Lust - I'd need to see the powers properly constructed, but I'm over all open to the idea. So build away, and we'll work it out.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wispyr

Love it, ShadowFox!

Also... The updated list:

Those Who Have Expressed Interest:

Timeless
Drake Valentine
Xanatos
ShadowFox89
Wolfy
Orange Marmalade
Sasquatch421
Cerevan
Arthenwel
Inerrant Lust
Deathnote

Those Who Have Approved Characters:

Wispyr
Amarlo
Kokaine
Emjay
A Person On A Computer
Pumpkin Seeds
Steir
WardenIce
Latooni Subota
Aeons
TheHangedMan
Juggtacular
Knarfy
Flower

We are rocking it. Got some great stuff planned for everyone... and anyone who has been looking and wants to come play, we're still happily accepting characters!

A Person On A Computer

I run five people in a group.  Wispyr runs fifty. 

...insane.  :P

Wispyr

Quote from: A Person On A Computer on June 02, 2016, 05:05:42 PM
I run five people in a group.  Wispyr runs fifty. 

...insane.  :P

Fun fact of the day about Wispyr...

I once ran a 9 week campaign (a total of 15 sessions) for D&D 3.5 that had forty-three active members. Our sessions were 14 hours, we usurped a game store... and a Denny's (twice) so that we could play. In order to keep game play moving at not a snails pace, I had to divide the group into smaller 4-6 man teams... and basically had tables circling me, where I was in the middle and ran around DMing for each individual table as needed while telling a big story that everyone was involved in.

Much fun.

A Person On A Computer

Someone needs to tell you that you're not the Bobby Fisher of tabletop games.  Da fuck.  xD

Emjay

Quote from: Wispyr on June 02, 2016, 05:11:40 PM
Fun fact of the day about Wispyr...

I once ran a 9 week campaign (a total of 15 sessions) for D&D 3.5 that had forty-three active members. Our sessions were 14 hours, we usurped a game store... and a Denny's (twice) so that we could play. In order to keep game play moving at not a snails pace, I had to divide the group into smaller 4-6 man teams... and basically had tables circling me, where I was in the middle and ran around DMing for each individual table as needed while telling a big story that everyone was involved in.

Much fun.

Madness
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Wispyr

I was born with dice in my hand, and a character sheet tattoo'd across my chest...

Okay, not really... BUT! My parents DID teach me how to read using Advanced Dungeons & Dragons handbooks. Table Top is in my blood.

A Person On A Computer

Quote from: Wispyr on June 02, 2016, 05:26:32 PM
I was born with dice in my hand, and a character sheet tattoo'd across my chest...
They're an anime like this.  Though, I believe it's tattooed on their backs.  By freaking DEITIES.  xD

Wispyr

For those with submitted character concepts, please check out OOC for some feedback I need for game start.

For those who haven't submitted concepts yet... Go! We want you! Now! All of you!

arthenwel

Quote from: A Person On A Computer on June 02, 2016, 05:34:46 PM
They're an anime like this.  Though, I believe it's tattooed on their backs.  By freaking DEITIES.  xD
I KNOW THAT ONE. "IS IT WRONG TO PICK UP GIRLS IN A DUNGEON." IT'S ON MY CRUNCHYROLL QUE

Deamonbane

I would like to express interest in the RP as well as make a tentative face claim for Jason Chambers.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Amarlo

Quote from: Deamonbane on June 02, 2016, 07:44:32 PM
I would like to express interest in the RP as well as make a tentative face claim for Jason Chambers.

O: Hey Daemon! Good to see you again.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Quote from: Deamonbane on June 02, 2016, 07:44:32 PM
Welcome welcome! The more the merrier!

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Emmykins

I will probs play in this. Lemme figure stuff out tho. <3

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Amelita

-groans-

I'm officially stating interest.

This face.

Tianna Gregory

I'm looking at current posted concept ideas, so I haven't decided what I'll be pitching. But it will be something awesome  8-)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Wispyr

Quote from: Amelita on June 02, 2016, 09:01:22 PM
-groans-
Groans... GROANS?!?! Groaning for one of my games?!? That best be a groan of sheer orgasmic delight!

Amelita

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

ShadowFox89

Sheet submitted. ... I hope she isn't too strong.

Fighting her head on is a bad idea. Doing something like draining her body heat and icing her, or keeping her suspended in the air, is going to work better.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Deamonbane

Amelita

Okay, I think I'll be going with hydrokinesis and gravity manipulation as starting points.

Emmykins

I am doing a biological-lady-thing. She has weird powers. x_x.

Xanatos

Quote from: Amelita on June 02, 2016, 10:09:26 PM
Okay, I think I'll be going with hydrokinesis and gravity manipulation as starting points.

Well there will be two char's with gravity manipulation then, heh. That is one of the powers my male character will have. *chuckles*

Emmykins

Amelita

Quote from: Xanatos on June 03, 2016, 12:11:14 AM
Well there will be two char's with gravity manipulation then, heh. That is one of the powers my male character will have. *chuckles*

I didn't see that stated anywhere, sorry. I'll do something else.

Xanatos

Quote from: Amelita on June 03, 2016, 02:18:36 AM
I didn't see that stated anywhere, sorry. I'll do something else.

You don't need to change. I was just saying. Besides, Wisp said there is no claiming on powers. Characters can have duplicate powers.

And I am almost done with my characters. Should be done tomorrow night after work! Woot.

Amelita

I'd rather come up with something no one is doing ;)

Flower

Marine Vacth for my second character.

Also, I would like to reserve whatever power Ames comes up with. xD Joking, joking.

A Person On A Computer

Quote from: arthenwel on June 02, 2016, 06:48:57 PM
I KNOW THAT ONE. "IS IT WRONG TO PICK UP GIRLS IN A DUNGEON." IT'S ON MY CRUNCHYROLL QUE

That is correct. Very good.

arthenwel

Wispyr

Good morning lovely people of E... volved!

As we roll into the first weekend of recruitment, we would love to snag some more players for the game. We've got tons of room with tons of available content for any and everyone! Right now we already have an awesome cast, which can only get more awesome with your participation! So stop in, say hi, check out the sheets and get in on this awesome!

Here's our current list of writers (aren't they all awesome? Come play with them!)

Timeless
Drake Valentine (Idea submitted)
Xanatos
Wolfy
Orange Marmalade (Idea submitted)
Sasquatch421
Cerevan (Idea submitted)
Arthenwel
Inerrant Lust (Idea submitted)
Amelita

Wispyr
Amarlo
Kokaine
Emjay
A Person On A Computer
Pumpkin Seeds
Steir
WardenIce
Latooni Subota
Aeons
TheHangedMan
Juggtacular
Knarfy
Flower
ShadowFox89
Deathnote
Deamonbane

la dame en noir

I'm a little nervous because your games are so popular, but I would like to express some interest!
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Wispyr

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 03, 2016, 12:46:49 PM
I'm a little nervous because your games are so popular, but I would like to express some interest!
No need to be nervous! We'd love to have you along for the ride!

Also -Fist bump for subtle compliment-

Amarlo

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 03, 2016, 12:46:49 PM

Oh jeez, as if he needs more ego stroking.  ::) Lmfao

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

For everyone - also in the Announcements thread - a thread list. Details about green lighting game play to come very shortly... which will be posted in announcements!

[Evolved] Recruitment
[Evolved] Out of Character

[Evolved] Storyboard
[Evolved] Origin Stories
[Evolved] Communications
[Evolved] World Media

[Evolved] North America
[Evolved] South America
[Evolved] Europe
[Evolved] Asia
[Evolved] Africa
[Evolved] Australia

We now have official game liftoff.... but we still want you to come play. Do et!

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Wispyr

Pumpkin Seeds

Dominique

I want to express my interest, although admittedly, it's been years since I've last been part of a group RP ::) Just let me read through all the characters so far so I can come up with something somewhat original (and not steal anyone else's powers).

Premier

Thrown in a character app and face claimin' Eva Green.

Going for some animal based powers, animals for days.

Cerevan

Wispyr

Welcome... Welcome... Welcome!

And we're still open for business... Soon we shall be the biggest super hero game... EVAH! bwahaha...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWAH..HA..ha...ha..hah...ha...

Okay so anyway. I'll come at everyone with an updated list once I'm done writing my posts! I'll take down these face claims too!

Xanatos
Wolfy
Sasquatch421
Arthenwel
Amelita
la dame en noir
Guancyto

Wispyr
Amarlo
Kokaine
Emjay
A Person On A Computer
Pumpkin Seeds
Steir
WardenIce
Latooni Subota
Aeons
TheHangedMan
Juggtacular
Knarfy
Flower
ShadowFox89
Deathnote
Deamonbane
Cerevan
Orange Marmalade
Premier
Timeless
Emmykins
Dominique

Guancyto

Hey, a buddy's trying to get me into this game, and I was wondering: do you have to have superpowers (or be Tac 6)? I'm one of those crazy idiots who decides to be a mortal in an Exalted game, I was thinking of playing a man with a very particular set of skills...

Wispyr

Quote from: Guancyto on June 03, 2016, 10:20:00 PM
Hey, a buddy's trying to get me into this game, and I was wondering: do you have to have superpowers (or be Tac 6)? I'm one of those crazy idiots who decides to be a mortal in an Exalted game, I was thinking of playing a man with a very particular set of skills...
I...

Hm...

I honestly hadn't considered it at all. I'm... Open to the idea. Shoot me a PM with your character concept, and we'll see what we can come up with. So long as you're aware of what you're getting yourself into, I could probably keep things interesting for a normal-folk or two.

Amarlo

Quote from: Guancyto on June 03, 2016, 10:20:00 PM

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

la dame en noir

Is there a quick reference to know what powers have been claimed? I don't want to accidently pick something someone already has.

I was thinking weather manipulation of some kind or dark magic...

A&A | FxF |

Wispyr

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 04, 2016, 12:13:37 AM
Is there a quick reference to know what powers have been claimed? I don't want to accidently pick something someone already has.
Since we're not terribly concerned about some overlap, there isn't currently a quick reference guide. It's something I'd like to compile, but it's not a priority.

That said weather manipulation isn't a thing among any of the characters yet.

Inerrant Lust

Looking like a super model is an almost universal power, however. :P

la dame en noir

Quote from: Wispyr on June 04, 2016, 12:15:28 AM
Since we're not terribly concerned about some overlap, there isn't currently a quick reference guide. It's something I'd like to compile, but it's not a priority.

That said weather manipulation isn't a thing among any of the characters yet.

Cool! Sorry to be a pain, i've never made a super hero before.
A&A | FxF |

Xanatos

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on June 04, 2016, 12:29:57 AM

Well to be fair, its hard to find average looking pictures of people on the internet. That and more than one or two of the same person. Its soooo much easier to find a model or a TV/movie star and just use them. So yeah, everyone looks super good looking. The unfortunate reality.

And I doubt I'll get my sheets done tonight as planned, but have the next three days off. So my duo will be incoming soon for sure.

Knarfy

Quote from: Xanatos on June 04, 2016, 12:34:39 AM
Well to be fair, its hard to find average looking pictures of people on the internet. That and more than one or two of the same person. Its soooo much easier to find a model or a TV/movie star and just use them. So yeah, everyone looks super good looking. The unfortunate reality.

And I doubt I'll get my sheets done tonight as planned, but have the next three days off. So my duo will be incoming soon for sure.

Yes. SOOOOOO UNFORTUNATE. :P

Face it, "Super women have super boobies" - http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp06022003.shtml
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Pumpkin Seeds

la dame en noir

Well - I'm going with dark magic sort of powers for my girl. It will dabble in Voodoo - lots of animation and healing. I hope the idea does well for you, Wispyr.

Almost finished and will be sending her to you shortly.

Though, I want to know - do I put the numbers after each special ability after you've given me the class number?
A&A | FxF |

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on June 04, 2016, 12:29:57 AM

Well, we are genetically superior to regular humans in nearly every ways. *nods* that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Emmykins

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on June 04, 2016, 03:09:03 AM
Well, we are genetically superior to regular humans in nearly every ways. *nods* that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

-Snickerfits.-

Wispyr

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on June 04, 2016, 03:09:03 AM
Spoken like a try terrorist!

Xanatos
Wolfy
Sasquatch421
Arthenwel
Amelita
la dame en noir
Guancyto

Wispyr
Amarlo
Kokaine
Emjay
A Person On A Computer
Pumpkin Seeds
Steir
WardenIce
Latooni Subota
Aeons
TheHangedMan
Juggtacular
Knarfy
Flower
ShadowFox89
Deathnote
Deamonbane
Cerevan
Orange Marmalade
Premier
Timeless
Emmykins
Dominique

Xanatos

Expect my sheets today, for sure. I am putting the final touches on my characters.

Emmykins

-Sets out cookies.-

I just joined and the hype is real. I am also making a boy. Come play with all the fabulous writers! :3

Wispyr

How can you resist Emmy's COOKIES?!?

>.>

Anyway... A list of the current cast for Evolve has been compiled! With all those powers everyone wanted to see (it's general, looking at sheets is still the best)

Evolved Character Listing

Male: 13 | Female: 16
Class 1: 2 | Class 2: 6 | Class 3: 8 | Class 4: 6 | Class 5: 7

Player  Character  Codename  Class  Powers  Gender  Sexuality
A Person On A Computer  Hrithik Patel  The Walker  5  Physical Dimension Shifting  Male  Heterosexual
Aeons  Skye Harper  Kumiho  3  Shapeshifting, Self Healing  Fluid  Pansexual
Amarlo  Dara Kurova  Citali  3  Light Manipulation  Female  Heterosexual
Cerevan  Keala Alohilani  ?  1  Enhanced Durability, Cosmic Power  Female  Bisexual
Deamonbane  Ryan Murray  Priest  2  Burst Strength, Self Healing  Male  Heterosexual
Deathnote  Ken Aldrin  Black Bullet  4  Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Durability, Self Healing  Male  Heterosexual
Dominique  Julianne Lancaster  Artemis  2  Supernatural Accuracy, Enhanced Vision, Indetectability  Female  Bicurious
Emjay  Sarah Chamberlain  Blackout  3  Kinetic Manipulation  Female  Heteroflexible
Emmykins  Elena Vandel  Eve  4  Body Transformation, Self Cloning, Enhanced Self Healing  Female  Pansexual
Flower  Billie Tucker  Worm  5  Body Possession  Female  Pansexual
  Wyatt Faulkner  Hazard  3  Acid Generation, Body Spurs  Male  Heterosexual
Juggtacular  Elijah Brandt  Blitzkrieg  5  Electrical Manipulation, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Strength  Male  Heterosexual
Knarfy  Silky Levres  Hollowgirl  3  Enhanced Physical Attributes, Self Cloning, Pocket Space  Female  Pansexual
Kokaine  Dalys Armstrong Jr.  Sarge  4  Enhanced Physical Attributes, Power Adaptation, Self Healing  Male  Heteroflexible
  Dhavali Tucker  Torrent  4  Electromagnetic Field Manipulation, Telepathy, Cyber Manipulation  Female  Pansexual
la dame en noir  Vivienne Beaux  Marionette  4  Object Animation, Psychic Commands, Healing  Female  Pansexual
Latooni Subota  Anh Nguyen  Fahrenheit  2  Thermal Manipulation  Female  Bicurious
Orange Marmalade  Max Doubrava  Host  5  Power Sense, Power Absorption  Male  Homosexual
Premier  Colette Delcroix  Piper  2  Animal Control, Animal Aspects  Female  Bisexual
Pumpkin Seeds  Micah Brooke  Aegis  3  Enhanced Physical Attributes, Enhanced Self Healing, Energy Item Projection  Female  Bisexual
ShadowFox89  Natasha Kalashnikov  ?  5  Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Senses  Female  Bisexual
Steir  Midorikawa Kaede  Dryad  2  Plant Manipulation, Plant Like Attributes  Female  Bicurious
TheHangedMan  Erik Tanner  Masque  2  Stealth, Self Cloning, Illusions  Male  Heterosexual
Timeless  Qin Shirong  Wiseman  3  Enhanced Intelligence, Telekinesis, Telepathy  Male  Pansexual
Warden Ice  Emily Crowning  Anarchangel  1  Wings, Enhanced Physical Attributes  Female  Pansexual
  Jairaj Das  Deva  5  Healing  Male  Heterosexual
Wispyr  Jason Vandel  Seraph  5  Body Transformation, Wings, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability  Male  Heterosexual
  Miles Radnie  Flicker  3  Teleportation  Male  Bisexual
  Shae Kurova  Echo  4  Sound Manipulation  Female  Bicurious

And then those who have expressed interest but do not yet have approved characters!:

Drake Valentine
Xanatos
Wolfy
Sasquatch421
Arthenwel
Inerrant Lust
Amelita
Guancyto

As some general creation information... I'm looking for some more characters on the lower end of the scale. We have some powers that are being used somewhat frequently, so we'll be keeping an eye on that a little more now. Otherwise, we're still always recruiting... We have an amazing cast, and look forward to adding even more greater writers and characters to this awesome story!

Amarlo

Quote from: Wispyr on June 05, 2016, 11:10:30 AM
How can you resist Emmy's COOKIES?!?

Maybe they're to busy savoring her nookie like I am?  ::)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Flower

Amelita

Emmykins

Quote from: Amarlo on June 05, 2016, 11:15:09 AM
Maybe they're to busy savoring her nookie like I am?  ::)

Omfg. Lolz.

Quote from: Flower on June 05, 2016, 11:20:17 AM
I love a beautiful and useful table. Mrow!

I can be these things! ::)

Quote from: Amelita on June 05, 2016, 02:07:09 PM
Working on my girlie...  ;D

Yaay!

Amelita

Emmykins

Flower

Emmykins

Wispyr

Now there is face eating happening here. We even have a character that eats brains!

Who wouldn't want to get in on this action? We're slowly working towards kicking off the first major plot line of the game... So now is a great time to get involved. With over 30 characters (and writers, to be fair!) there's so much potential for you to do... Everything. Anything. If you want it, you got it! So make a sheet, send it to me, and get Evolved!

Undine

Well hello there *looks about the place, nods, rather impressed*  There's a certain sweet [if face eating] Blossom who left me a tempting trail of crumbs in this direction.  No, I've not firmed up a character concept quite yet, but I've two days of work ahead of me anyway - there may be a moment or two of daydreaming to fit in there ;)
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Sasquatch421

Just checking in... I'm still working on my character, just had a hectic week at the new job. Fortunately I had a decent night of sleep and will continue working on sheets. Just as soon as I get some shopping done.

Wispyr

Most excellent, Sasquatch! No worries, hope the crazy week has finally had a chance to settle down.

Welcome Undine! Looking forward to see what your free-time brain can come up with.

Those who have expressed interest, but not yet submitted sheets:

Drake Valentine
Wolfy
Sasquatch421
Arthenwel
Amelita
Guancyto
Undine

Madame Professor

-peeks in-

I really shouldn't....

-wants to anyway- >.>
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Wispyr

Quote from: Madame Professor on June 13, 2016, 12:36:06 PM
-peeks in-

I really shouldn't....

-wants to anyway- >.>
You, really, really should. :D Joinnnn ussssss

Stygia

Adding my interest as well -looks at Cerevan- I'm blaming you xD

Undine

If you would, I'd like to put in a face claim for this unknown model in the place of my developing character
Eva Bellamy
.  The character sheet should be to you, Wispyr, in the next couple days, and thank you so for the direction... Er... Guiding... Hand... Kinda GM counseling... Words of wisdom... Stuff?  ;)

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water

Wispyr

Quote from: Stygia on June 13, 2016, 05:26:58 PM
Adding my interest as well -looks at Cerevan- I'm blaming you xD
Excellent! Glad to have you aboard, excited to see what you come up with!

Quote from: Undine on June 13, 2016, 06:38:52 PM
If you would, I'd like to put in a face claim for this unknown model in the place of my developing character
Eva Bellamy
.  The character sheet should be to you, Wispyr, in the next couple days, and thank you so for the direction... Er... Guiding... Hand... Kinda GM counseling... Words of wisdom... Stuff?  ;)
How's that plotting coming along? I wanna see her!

We've added a number of new characters to the roster, so be sure to check out the character sheets for a full list. Lots of room in the plots running, lots of connections still needed. If you see something you like, everyone has expressed interest in doing more... So reach out and make some connections while character building.

Peripherie

Bane said this was a really fun game. I am putting my name in and going to take a look around. My last and first group game has dried up a bit. I am still very new to the group game scene though.
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Timeless

Quote from: Peripherie on June 19, 2016, 05:21:13 AM
Bane said this was a really fun game. I am putting my name in and going to take a look around. My last and first group game has dried up a bit. I am still very new to the group game scene though.

Ooo, hey there, Peripherie! You'll definitely have a lot of fun with this game, especially when we have so many good writers in this game! Looking forward to seeing on what you would come up with.

Undine

Good morning Wispyr, and tp everyone - happy Father's Day for all who celebrate, and happy, restful Sunday for those who don't!  The development of Eva is still coming along nicely, and I'm still very much interested!  The past couple weeks have been a touch hectic, and I'm only just starting to feel caught up here, there and everywhere, but completing Eva's CS is one of the first on my list for the day (after we spoil Mr. Undine for a bit  :) ). 

Peripherie

Quote from: Timeless on June 19, 2016, 06:26:44 AM
Ooo, hey there, Peripherie! You'll definitely have a lot of fun with this game, especially when we have so many good writers in this game! Looking forward to seeing on what you would come up with.

Thank you! :) I might get to really make anything up until Tuesday or Wednesday. But I'm excited. Also anyone can call me Peri if they would like.

Wispyr

Quote from: Peripherie on June 19, 2016, 05:21:13 AM
-Gasp 'n squee- Welcome Peri! We'd love to have you along! If you need any help getting into a character, or the game I'm always available via PM to chitter about the stuff and the things! Very excited to see what you come up with!

Quote from: Undine on June 19, 2016, 08:59:57 AM
Good morning Wispyr, and tp everyone - happy Father's Day for all who celebrate, and happy, restful Sunday for those who don't!  The development of Eva is still coming along nicely, and I'm still very much interested!  The past couple weeks have been a touch hectic, and I'm only just starting to feel caught up here, there and everywhere, but completing Eva's CS is one of the first on my list for the day (after we spoil Mr. Undine for a bit  :) ). 
Awesome! I figured you hadn't run off on us! No worries about life, totally understand! Looking forward to seeing her in her complete state!

And like Undine said, to all the dads...

Happy Fathers Day!

Terris Geolith

The Blue Demon, after a bit of a sojourn, slides in quietly.
<a href="http://terrisgeolith.wordpress.com/"> The Darkness of Terris Geolith: A Blog of Sorts. Click and enter.  9/24/15 Updated: Five Months ago: Sharing </a>
"/I don't fit in this world but yet I exist. It's why I'm called the Desperado of Reality. I defy all logic of your world...and make my own." -Terris Geolith
The random thought for today: "Life is an echo. Keep the signal going.";
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34348.0"> Pleasure and Pains (O/O) </a>
<a href="http://tinyurl.com/nexusterris"> Nexus of Terris (A/A)

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Peripherie

Wispyr

Quote from: Madame Professor on June 22, 2016, 05:59:00 PM
I just can't stay away!
Most awesome! I'm excited to see what you've got for us!

Quote from: Madame Professor on June 22, 2016, 05:59:00 PM
I just can't stay away!
And you too!

An updated character list for everyone...

A Person On A Computer  Hrithik Patel  The Walker  5  Physical Dimension Shifting  Male  Heterosexual
Amelita  Nadia Lucchi  Siren  3  Water Manipulation, Phasing  Female  Bisexual
Cerevan  Keala Alohilani  ?  1  Enhanced Durability, Cosmic Power  Female  Bisexual
Deamonbane  Ryan Murray  Priest  2  Burst Strength, Self Healing  Male  Heterosexual
  Alexei Mikhalev  Houdini  2  Phasing  Male  Heterosexual
Deathnote  Ken Aldrin  Black Bullet  4  Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Durability, Self Healing  Male  Heterosexual
Dominique  Julianne Lancaster  Artemis  2  Supernatural Accuracy, Enhanced Vision, Indetectability  Female  Bicurious
  Olivia Moretz  Myth  4  Shapeshifting  Female  Bisexual
Emjay  Sarah Chamberlain  Blackout  3  Kinetic Manipulation  Female  Heteroflexible
  Markus Löfgren  Bloodhound  3  Emotion Manipulation, Emotion Sense  Male  Heterosexual
Emmykins  Elena Vandel  Eve  4  Body Transformation, Self Cloning, Enhanced Self Healing  Female  Pansexual
Foxy Oni  Nicolette de Ville  Mémoire  1  Psychometry  Female  Pansexual
Inerrant Lust  Kyle Carnes  ?  3  Temporal Rewind  Male  Asexual
Juggtacular  Elijah Brandt  Blitzkrieg  5  Electrical Manipulation, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Strength  Male  Heterosexual
  Adektokunbo Zavimbi  Atlas  4  Earth Manipulation, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability  Male  Heterosexual
Knarfy  Silky Levres  Hollowgirl  3  Enhanced Physical Attributes, Self Cloning, Pocket Space  Female  Pansexual
Kokaine  Dalys Armstrong Jr.  Sarge  4  Enhanced Physical Attributes, Power Adaptation, Self Healing  Male  Heteroflexible
  Dhavali Tucker  Torrent  4  Electromagnetic Field Manipulation, Telepathy, Cyber Manipulation  Female  Pansexual
la dame en noir  Vivienne Beaux  Marionette  4  Object Animation, Psychic Commands, Healing  Female  Pansexual
Latooni Subota  Anh Nguyen  Fahrenheit  2  Thermal Manipulation  Female  Bicurious
MiraMirror  Aimi Cleary  ?  3  Thermophysics  Female  Bisexual
Orange Marmalade  Max Doubrava  Host  5  Power Sense, Power Absorption  Male  Homosexual
Premier  Colette Delcroix  Piper  2  Animal Control, Animal Aspects  Female  Bisexual
Pumpkin Seeds  Micah Brooke  Aegis  3  Enhanced Physical Attributes, Enhanced Self Healing, Energy Item Projection  Female  Bisexual
ShadowFox89  Natasa Kalashnikov  ?  5  Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Senses  Female  Bisexual
Steir  Midorikawa Kaede  Dryad  2  Plant Manipulation, Plant Like Attributes  Female  Bicurious
Terris Geolith  Cole Hawkins  Dolomedas  1  Enhanced Physical Attributes, Surface Adhesion, Radar Sense  Male  Heterosexual
TheHangedMan  Erik Tanner  Masque  2  Stealth, Self Cloning, Illusions  Male  Heterosexual
Timeless  Qin Shirong  Wiseman  3  Enhanced Intelligence, Telekinesis, Telepathy  Male  Pansexual
  Jacqueline Fawkes  Mimic  2  Muscle Memory, Enhanced Physical Attributes  Female  Bisexual
Undine  Eva Bellamy  Feral  1  Animal Control, Animal Communication  Female  Bisexual
Warden Ice  Emily Crowning  Anarchangel  1  Wings, Enhanced Physical Attributes  Female  Pansexual
Wispyr  Jason Vandel  Seraph  5  Body Transformation, Wings, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability  Male  Heterosexual
Xanatos  James Martinez  Wraith  4  Gravity Manipulation, Phasing  Male  Heterosexual
  Anna Castillo  Carano  3  Portal Creation, Attack Projection  Female  Bisexual

And those with interest shown...

Drake Valentine
Wolfy
Sasquatch421
Arthenwel
Guancyto
Madame Professor
Peripherie
Sygia

And we're still always looking for more! We've got several smaller plots running, laying ground work for lots of fun future stuff... Lots of connections being built right now, people exploring their histories and what not. In addition the first big GM run plot is currently being set up and should be rolled into action here soon - so lots of opportunity to get in on that still!

Come join the fun!

Wispyr

An updated list of our very active cast, filled with amazing writers all around. This week the first GM lead event is set to kick off, we've got a couple new characters who are looking for awesome... And still tons of great things in store for the future... Here are some examples to give you some brain babies!

The Elements: Currently we have Electricity, Earth, Water & Wind (Elijah, Zavimbi, Nadia, Max) as our elemental manipulators. If we got a fire slinger at some point, a grouping based on these powers is something I totally have a pretty epic plot in store for.

The Veterans: We've got a couple characters with extensive military backgrounds: Xavier, Micah, Elijah, Angela... Again one to three more and we'd have a pretty cool option for a Military-bred Evolved team, and there's all sorts of people who'd want something like that!

The Underworld: We've also got a couple world-class criminals in play (Miles & Colette), with another one to come. Looking forward to expanding on this a wee bit.

The "Avengers": This plot is actually already half in play - it needs to be started yet, but otherwise is in motion. It starts with Micah (our very own 'Captain America') and Xavier, and will expand to include others eventually... But I'm not going to give away any spoilers!

The Streets: We have a lot of really cool street-level characters in play, this is a plot that I'm currently working on pretty intently actually. The basic premise is that a city has become a festering haven... Bad evolved, Tac 6, crime, etc... A really awesome on going story can be crafted around some of these characters and their efforts to maintain the city. More on this to come a little later as I work on getting it all put together.

Amelita  Nadia Lucchi  Siren  3  Water Manipulation, Phasing  Female  Bisexual
  Alexei Mikhalev  Houdini  2  Phasing  Male  Heterosexual
  Olivia Moretz  Myth  4  Shapeshifting  Female  Bisexual
  Markus Löfgren  Bloodhound  3  Emotion Manipulation, Emotion Sense  Male  Heterosexual
Foxy Oni  Nicolette de Ville  Mémoire  1  Psychometry  Female  Pansexual
Inerrant Lust  Kyle Carnes  ?  3  Temporal Rewind  Male  Asexual
  Adektokunbo Zavimbi  Atlas  4  Earth Manipulation, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability  Male  Heterosexual
MiraMirror  Aimi Cleary  ?  3  Thermophysics  Female  Bisexual
  Angelica Chapman  Boomboom  5  Energy Projection, Self Healing, Enhanced Physical Attributes  Female  Heterosexual
Peripherie  Sephora Blevins  Gemini  2  Astral Projection, Self Healing, Astral Energy Manipulation  Female  Heterosexual
Sasquatch421  Lei Denning  Deadman  2  Hemokinesis  Male  Heterosexual
ShadowFox89  Natasa Kalashnikov  ?  5  Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Senses  Female  Bisexual
  Gerald McCain  Gearbox  3  Mechanical Body, Machine Control  Male  Heterosexual
Terris Geolith  Cole Hawkins  Dolomedas  1  Enhanced Physical Attributes, Surface Adhesion, Radar Sense  Male  Heterosexual
  Jacqueline Fawkes  Mimic  2  Muscle Memory, Enhanced Physical Attributes  Female  Bisexual
Undine  Eva Bellamy  Feral  1  Animal Control, Animal Communication  Female  Bisexual
Xanatos  James Martinez  Wraith  4  Gravity Manipulation, Phasing  Male  Heterosexual
  Anna Castillo  Carano  3  Portal Creation, Attack Projection  Female  Bisexual