The Futa Teacher.

Started by Blinkin, February 28, 2018, 10:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It makes no difference to me at all if  you are a male wanting to play a female, a female wanting to play a male or a wolf wanting to impersonate a sheep; if you are willing to contribute to the story as much as I am, I'll be happy to write with you.

Terri Summerville has the respect of her community, her peers and the parents of her students. A professional educator for nearly 12 years in the Brookvalley School System; a teacher  with a spotless reputation for being a strict, but fair professional.  Well known for her dedication to her students and going that extra mile to insure their success both in her class and life in general, she tends to be one of those teachers who really cares about her students and their success after leaving high school; she truly loves to teach and mold young minds... if not precisely in the way that people expect.

The fantasy woman for not a few teenage boys, they might of been horrified to discover that their stunning teacher, has a not so little secret under her skirt that simply loves teenage girls; the poor boys under her care never had a chance. Her career is convenient for her as it brings her into contact with just the types of girls that she adores the most; young, innocent and compliant teenage girls.

It isn't, of course,  an accident that Ms. Summerville is an educator; Terri has  worked hard to put herself into a position that allows her to satisfy her needs when they arise. With careful selections, she almost always has one or two lovely young things under her skirt, I mean wing. Fortunately for Ms. Summerville, the principal is an aware of Terri's activities and as long as she gets some of that not so little surprise, she has covered for Terri for years.

Enter Natasha Porter, the darling daughter of real estate magnet Brian Porter and his less than bright wife Sonya Evanovich Porter. Natasha is a bright, but reserved girl with the kind of body that could make a blind man look twice... and more than a little sheltered from the seedier side of life. When Terri begins the standard sex-ed course for the year, she quickly notices that Natasha is having a little difficulty controlling her blushing features. Sensing an opportunity, the young Natasha is asked to stay after class and Ms. Summerville broaches the subject with the teenager. Once it's clear that young Natasha has had no sexual interaction, is infact, unable to talk to her parents about the subject, Terri makes an offer to help her... just not in the way that Natasha or her parents would ever expect. It's a prime opportunity for Terri to take her under her skirt, I mean wing...

Ok, lets begin with I'm willing to play either role. I do have a preference for the student, but I'm happy to play Ms. Summerville as well.

What I'm looking for is a story about self-exploration, of emotional growth and maybe a little romance. I might even be willing to include a little D/S, but in all honesty, those types of storylines has never worked out for me. I'm hoping to find a partner who wants to craft a fun, naughty and kinky story that spans the final year of Natasha's high school experience andperhaps further as Terri discovers a young woman who may just be the right one for her and maybe, just maybe, survive the fall out if they're discovered.

So, interested? Drop a PM and we'll talk about it.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.