News:

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by count the clowns, March 27, 2024, 12:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

count the clowns

1.    Tell us how you found us, please? My friend

2.    Confirmation that you understand our rules. I understand

3.    A confirmation that you are over eighteen (18) years of age. I'm over 18.

4.    Your native language(s) and what region you are from. English. East coast

5.    What are your reasons for joining Elliquiy, and what aspects of our community are you interested in? I like to be creative! I'm interested in group stories

6.    Are you new to roleplaying? Kind of. I tried it a few years ago, life got in the way, but now I'm back to try again

7.    Elliquiy consists of a wide array of sexualities, personalities and enthusiasts of various kinks. How comfortable are you interacting in such a community? Very comfortable

8.    How do you feel about males writing as female characters or females writing as male characters? It's fine

9.    Let us know about your pet peeves or other things that bother you. Rude ass people who are condescending. Let's have fun!

Timeless

Hello there! Welcome to Elliquiy and we're so happy to have you here!

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to fill up the questionnaire! We really appreciate it! During the approval process, we have so many things for you to either participate in should you choose and you can find those as well as other helpful information here.

Do make sure to come back to this thread regularly to see what our wonderful staff and approved members leave for you by way of greetings, questions and so forth. Just to inform you, the approval process usually takes a minimum of 24 hours up to a week depending on various factors faced by the approvals team, who are real people with real lives and real issues. It's never 100% guaranteed. Your understanding and patience are really appreciated!

Please remember that before approval all posts and interactions must be kept PG-13.

So with all that said, I would like to leave you with a question!

What do you enjoy most about roleplaying or collaborative storytelling?

Merry Gentry

Hi count the clowns - Welcome to E!  Glad you're here checking things out ;) 
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

count the clowns

Timeless : What do you enjoy most about roleplaying or collaborative storytelling? I like collaborative storytelling because I like the mystery of not knowing what the other people will have their characters do. It keeps it interesting and exciting.

Merry Gentry : thanks for the welcome

Chasing Dreams

Hi count the clowns,

When you have the chance, can you please look here?

-Chasing Dreams
Selectively Available for NEW stories.
Status ⋮ Around here somewhere.
Posts owed ⋮ 4 out of 11 
Posting Order (Click to see.)

Thank you Amaris for the beautiful signature!

Chasing Dreams

Thought I'd pop in and leave you with a question.

What do you find is the hardest part about creating a new character?
Selectively Available for NEW stories.
Status ⋮ Around here somewhere.
Posts owed ⋮ 4 out of 11 
Posting Order (Click to see.)

Thank you Amaris for the beautiful signature!

count the clowns

Hi Chasing Dreams, 
Making sure the character meshes with the other in the group. 

Unholy

Howdy count the clowns! (Interesting username, btw!)

I see you don't want crazy questions or prompts, so I'm just here to offer a friendly greeting and wish ya luck on approval! Take care and have a beautiful day!

count the clowns

Hello, and thanks! 
Thanks for the greeting, I'm hoping to be approved soon so I can start writing and see what everyone on E is all about