Why? looking for f writer (several npc) some non con

Started by eiselmann, January 06, 2014, 08:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

My character is in his late 30'to 40's who grew up in the roughest toughest neighbourhood in the city, with a mxi of good luck, good judgement and hard work he managed to get himself out of that neighbourhood and now lives in a very nice part of town has a great job and owns his own house.

He's noticed since he moved into the neighbourhood a few years ago that the place is blessed with a lot of very attractive women, however he's also encountered a large number of attractive girls who are with boys who dress like they wannabe gangstra's when its clear to my character they wouldn't survive five minutes in his old neighbourhood.

He's asked others at work as to why this is happening and the most common theories are , the boys got a giant cock, the boys got rich parents or a access to a large trust fund or the girls like bad boys but don't realise what a real bad boy is.

My character decides to find out once and for all so resolves to ask the young girl the next time he sees one with one of this wannabe tough guys.I'll NPC the boyfriend who will demad a hundred bucks if you want to fuck his girlfriend.

Now I have two ways I'd want to explore this story....

1) Mr nice guy...he declines but can't thinking about the girl, he finds the couple a few days later and offers to take the girl for a weekend for a thousand dollars....from there he find out shes part of a prostitution ring run by the boy and his friends and vows to save.

2) My opportunity , my character beats the crap out of the boyfriend and takes the girl with him where he uses her for his own satisfaction only to discover that she's one of a number of prostitutes this boy controls and my character decides to take over the business

As I said there will be a number of npc's with both characters having sex with various members of the opposite sex as well as at least one multiple partners connection to occur...looking for a story as much as the sex bots m...also more than a lone a time
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0