The Legion of Doom Wants You!: Villains needed to fight the New Justice League

Started by NosCorventius, June 03, 2011, 05:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NosCorventius

I WANT YOU

for THE LEGION OF DOOM

The Legion of Doom is recruiting Villians, Freaks, Criminals, Meta-humans, and ne'er-do-wells
to join us in our righteous cause of ridding the streets of Vigilantes, Alien Benefactors, and so-called Super Heroes.
If you've ever dreamed of taking down a cape, teaching a latex clad lady a lesson, or getting revenge on the hero who failed to save you,
come see us at your nearest L.O.D. Recruitment Office.

Now that I've gotten your attention. This game has been up and running now for a little while but, we need more players, especially of the villain variety. This is set in the NC section so while cannibalism and extreme torture related deaths are discouraged, (Yes even amongst us villians we have certain standards.) Rape, Bondage, interrogations, and some torture are to be expected. Such acts will be preformed by top billed villains and perhaps even from a hero or two. Rules are simple: We ask that you not play any villain or hero from Apokolips, including but not limited to Darkseid, Dassad, Granny Goodness, Etc. Hal Jordan is also to remain dead for duration of our story. We'd also like you to pick a cannon villain, though if you can come up with something truly original that fits within the world view we as GM's will consider it. Most of the DC universes Baddies are still available for play. As we'll be using the extended rosters here Villains can come from the original Legion, the Flashes' and/or Batman's Rogue Galleries,The Brotherhood of Evil, The Suicide Squad, the Injustice League, and more. If you feel up to it you might even draft up two villains.

You'll find who's playing who and a summary of the action here:
The Justice League: Case Files

be able create and submit a villain (or two) as well as talk to others already playing here:
OCC and Character Creation Thread

and look over the action as it unfolds in our story here:
the NEW JLA IC thread

Here's hoping we see lots of new masks, cowls, and facades.

Sinfully yours,

~Nos~

Seaweed

NosCorventius

We'd prefer Canon Characters with some dark embelishments but if you can create something truely origional that impresses while still fitting in with the DCU's worldview we'll take it under consideration.

Seaweed

Quote from: NosCorventius on June 04, 2011, 12:45:12 AM
We'd prefer Canon Characters with some dark embelishments but if you can create something truely origional that impresses while still fitting in with the DCU's worldview we'll take it under consideration.

Then I'm not so interested.

Elven Sex Goddess

If no one has claimed Poison Ivy,  I like to claim her for the Legion of Doom. 

NosCorventius

you had but to ask Goddess. You are already playing Lady Blackhawk. So adding Ivy to the mix will be lovely. Gives me one more thing to throw at the league as Lex. Draw up a CS and I'll get it approved.