Step Father/Step Daughter Bonding! (M Seeking F)

Started by CaptainOrange, February 05, 2017, 07:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

Disclaimer: All characters will be at least 18 years of age.

We are a step father and step daughter, and we seem to get along quite well, especially considering you mom married me after your father passed, and you were still grieving. However, I tried to be as supportive and understanding as I could be, giving you space to warm up to me in your own time. It seemed to have worked, over the last couple years we have gotten very close, close enough that you were more than willing to go camping up in the mountains with me over the weekend. Of course we were planning on spending time together, but you seemed to have other ideas. Whenever I took a look at you, you always seemed to be bending over so I could get a generous look at your ample cleavage, or at your plump rear end that's barely contained by those too tight shorts your mother hates. Whenever we hang out by the fire, your hand always seems to "accidentally" find its way to my crotch. Of course, as time passes, my initial horror at the taboo gets overwhelmed by my lust, and I succumb to your advances.

As I've said, the step daughter will be 18, and I'll probably be in my mid forties or so. We can obviously discuss kinks and what not in detail while we are messaging. In regards to characters, I generally don't play real life humans, but I'd be willing to make an exception for this one. However, I'd much prefer anime or furry characters. However, if you're willing to play a furry character, I'm guaranteeing you'll get first dibs of being selected for this rp should there be multiple people wanting to do this idea. Also, I don't care if you're a male who wants to play a female. If you're a male and you play a convincing female, then I'm satisfied. If any of this seems interesting to you, please message me as I don't check the threads often.