Angel Needs to Feel Some Pain (Seeking Dom Male)

Started by Keaira, May 27, 2011, 10:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaira

So I think the title pretty much says it all. Now I don't care if you personally are a male or female just so long as the male character is convincing enough. As far as the actually roleplay goes I don't have any set setting or plot. It could be father x daughter, master x slave, or anything else we can come up with. Based off my o/o's there isn't much I won't do but my only requirements be that it has some form of noncon and my character being treated roughly.   I know this isn't very telling but hopefully if there is anyone interested feel free to post here or PM me and we can work out some actual details.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

BrokenCollar

All sounds good to me. I can range from the brutally cruel to simply manipulating dominant.

PM me and we can discuss some more ideas for well everything!

Looking forward to it!
Sorry to anyone I was talking too or planning an RP with. My health took a turn for the worse and am now back on my feet. Hope you all understand.

Keaira

It sounds like we could match up wonderfully? Unfortunately my browser is being fussy and won't allow me to enter in a recipient for PMs so if you wouldn't mind PMming me BrokenCollar we can get this show on the road as far as discussions go.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Keaira

Most of my games have dropped off and I am now looking to get a couple started... any ideas are welcome.
Oh's and No's