The Milk Farms! (F seeking anyone for a futa x f rp)

Started by Atlas Daylis, April 09, 2015, 07:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlas Daylis

The third gender has taken hold in the world, and the balance has shifted. Men, are now the weaklings of the world, followed by women, then futanaris. Futa cum has replaced cow milk, as it does wonders to women and futanaris, while it makes men weak.
Those who anger a futa are usually sent to the milk farms, a place where people are required to milk futanari cum and fill a daily quote for the time they are sentenced there. The futanaris there are ones that have near insasiable sexual needs, and are known to produce a lot of cum in one load, and are increadibly well hung.

My character, Natora, is a young brat. She has a female mother and a futanari "father", so already, so is high up in the world. Her usual activities involving pulling pranks on people much older than her. However, one day, she accidently pranks a futanari who's parents are near the very top. The futas parents use Natora for a bit for immediate punishment and to get rid of some of their anger. Then, Natora is sent of to training for a month. Usually, someone is sent directly to the milk farms, but because of her age and place in society, she is given a bit of a break. For a month, 2 futanari twins will break Natora in, teaching her how to please a futa, and how milk collection works. Soon, Natrora finds out what happens when someone takes in a lot of futa cum over a short amount of time. Her bodies and minds start to change... And soon, Natora is sent to the milk farms to be with some of the most well hung futanaris around...

Will Natora make it though the milk farms with her mind intact? Or will she be begging to return?

I'm looking for someone who can play several futanaris. Not at the same time, though, bonus points if you can play 2 at once.

This is my idea for Natora:
Before
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

After
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

As for futanaris, we can figure that out as we iron out the rest of the details.

If your interested, please, drop me a pm!