Come to Pox, I've got something delicious for you...

Started by Poxdox, October 12, 2009, 10:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poxdox

Good evening to the ladies of Elliquiy, if you by chance find my little thread simply click my kinks and PM me for a preference in a roleplay you'd like to fool around with. That's right! I do cater to the urges of my playmates more often than not, and as far as plot development goes I tend to keep that on the down low. I hate the idea that I'm literally telling you what exactly is going to happen next and what my character is going to do because I find it pointless to play a game you already know the ending to -__-

Now don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly fine with developing a beginning and a general feel of what's going on but as far as deep planning with what and where an RP will go is out the window. Don't ask me what's going to happen next because then I'll simply tell you and end the RP there. Otherwise, I'm very good at improvising plots and character development so you won't have to worry about getting an average Joe ^_^. Other than that, I'm very open to ideas and you need only ask and receive... (By the by, if your looking for another lady to do a F/F RP with I've done the opposite sex before and am comfortable with playing a character again but I will not play a M/M plot. Sorry.)