Looking for a roleplay! (female needed)

Started by nintendo0031, May 15, 2010, 10:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendo0031

I am looking for a decent roleplay, almost anything is allowed. If possible, I would prefer a dominant female, due to me being in a very sub mood lately.  If anyone is interested, they can pm me or post here. You may check my O/O's for ideas. Just tell me, and we'll discuss it ^^ I usually post around a few sentences to a paragraph.

On the off shoot that it may work here, on the Group Roleplay board, Psychogurl and I are looking for a mistress for our roleplay.

nintendo0031

I am still looking for a roleplay, but, the group roleplay has been filled.

nintendo0031

I am up for a roleplay on a thread. If anyone is interested, you may look at my on's/off's and message me, and we can work something out ^^

nintendo0031

I'm going through a slow time, so, if someone would liek to rp, just send me a pm, and we'll work out something. Thanks ^^

sparklingangel

I would be interested! Any ideas for roles?

TwilightGemini

Quote from: nintendo0031 on May 15, 2010, 10:30:15 PM
On the off shoot that it may work here, on the Group Roleplay board, Psychogurl and I are looking for a mistress for our roleplay.
So what roleplay have you two been planning?
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

nintendo0031

We have already found some one to take the free position, but it was a mistress/two slaves.

nintendo0031

I am still free ^^ Just post here or pm me with any ideas you can formulate.

Crystal Sex Lover

I too have some time on my hands. So, do you have any plots in particular? I'm mostly looking for something relatively short. Not nessesary human. Any ideas?
Dear Elliquiy residence and especially to my RP partners. I am now currently without my laptop. It is busted, ka-put. So I can only be online whenever I can get to a PC without the chance of ppl looking over my shoulder.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll post and reply as often as I can.

Thanks for your understanding.

Gracie

I'll play with you. I looked at your O/O, everything you like sounds good to me.  :-)