News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Character Ages

Started by Machete, May 09, 2012, 09:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Machete

Does a minor character in a rp in, for example, the Bondage section have to be at least sixteen?  I'm working on a mutant named Sascha von Heinz, whose siblings I envision af fifteen (twin brothers) and fourteen (kid sister).

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Vekseid on February 20, 2011, 03:12:42 PM
Elliquiy Site Rules

• All sexual role playing and sexual storytelling must involve physically and mentally mature characters. They must be sixteen years of age or over, and/or the physical and mental equivalent. Banned role playing and story subjects include lolicon, shotacon, or any other form of sexualizing prepubescent minors.

The characters could be mentioned but not tak part in such scenes or stories.

Machete

Okay.

I'm redesigning a character named Radha, who's a professional dominatrix.  She introduced herself to BDSM at the age of five through an open basement door.  Does this seem too soon to you guys?  Her mother had planned on introducing her to it five years later.

Avis habilis

As long as she plays no part in any adult scenes, in any way, before she's 16 years old, her back story could be whatever you like.

The description of what happened would have to be restricted to what you mentioned in your post - that she saw some things at that age. It wouldn't be permitted to describe in any way what was going on or who was involved, only that she saw something.