Am i the only feeling like making some organised X-men roleplay?

Started by Nachtmahr, December 07, 2009, 01:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nachtmahr

I always had a thing for the more.. well mutated, mutants. Like changes in the body and such. Most of my older X-men characters are like, people with animal skin, maybe enhanced reflexed and such, four arms, weird looking bodies, and so on. Im not into everybody being apocalypse wannabe's.
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

RubySlippers

Well I could have such features after all not all mutants with well a tail has to have it be useful for anything.  ;D

But there is something to say for blending in to.

(puts in cats eyes contact lenses)

Better? lol

AthenaNude

I wouldn't mind playing Raven Darkholme... Mystique   ;D

(comics version, not the movie one)

urowen

I would be interetsed, I have a character that is simillar to gambit, but instead of being able to charge anything with kinetic energy, it would only be his fists, maybe something in his hand. When his hand (or weapon) cintacts soomething else, instead of an explosion the energy i stransfered to the next object blasting it back with great force.

Wolfy

o3o I dunno what I want to do with my character...o-o

I'm thinking either something like Multiple Man or something that has to do with his blood (Like controlling it and such)..or electricity. o3o

Wolfy

Isengrad

think we all just talked about it rather then starting it up. but im willing to keep it alive if no one else is.

original artwork by karabiner

RubySlippers

I'm still game a McGyver with Boobs and maybe a limited mental capability due to her complex mind a psionic defense, nothing overly fancy.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Im interested, and wish to see this Mcgyver with boods. I could throw a char idea up.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Muninn

RubySlippers

AthenaNude

God, I hope it's not 100% canon.  You miss a couple of months of the X-books and everything's changed.   ::)  I can handle some general things being canon but not complete and total adherence to the smallest detail.  That would likely lead to me making a LOT of mistakes that would do nothing but frustrate those who read the X-comics religiously.

I'm basing my Mystique on the classic version from the comics and the solo series (which was a bit more cloak-and-dagger than anything else).  I do give fair warning, though, I do plan to use Mystique's abilities to the letter, so anyone afraid of futa (to say the least) may want to be warned.   :D

NosCorventius

So here is my Character, Pending approval. ((I hope, I hope!!)) Let me know what you think and when we are getting under way. Looking forward to it.

-=Basic Info=-
Name: Blake White
Code Name: Blight
Physical Age: 18

=Physical Appearance=-
Height: 6' 8"
Weight: 130
Eyes: a Muckish Green Brown
Hair: Oily black
Skin/Fur: dead grey with pale white and scab-red lesions.
Physical Description: Blakes powers made him its first victim, causing a physical decay upon his body and leaving him looking like a mix between a reanimated corpse and a leper. Only by using his power can he regain any semblance of his original handsomeness and vigor. So far he has used he powers only on the vile and evil but an great rage and hunger boils inside him which may one day cause him to throw off his code and give in to the evil that rots his own soul. An evil which threatens to be greater then those he hunts.
Attire: Blake covers his hands with gloves so as not to accidentally use his powers. His face and arms are wrapped in bandages to hide his decayed skin. He wears black tees usually with some saying, band, or heros face on it. Stonewashed jeans and combat boots with a slightly battered brown trench complete his look.

-=Mental state=-
History: Blake was a fairly popular kid before his power activated, handsome and well liked. Running back for the local high school, member of the swim team, etc. but that all changed when his powers activated. Blake's body withered and became hideous to look at. In his panic he grabbed on to his little sister who promptly withered before him and passed out. Convinced he had killed her, Blake ran away but not before noticing that his body had been somewhat restored by the transfer. Taking on the name Blight; Blake wondered the streets, sometimes using his powers to punish pimps, drug dealers, and muggers. Recently He was approached by a few members of the Morlock population and the Xavier's school. He's committed for now to joining the school but thinks he might truely  belong, and fit in better, with the Morlocks instead of the good looking rich kids that seem to be Xavier's mainstay. 
Hobbies/Interests: Football, swimming, camping, music.
Personality: Easy going with a heart of gold, highly protective of his friends, hates and fears his powers, wants to be like everyone else.

-=Other=-
Powers/Skill set: Short term Lifeforce, and power transference per physical contact. Anyone Blake touches with bare skin withers as their lifeforce is transferred to Blake, causing them to weaken and if Exposed for extended amounts of time slip into a coma or die.  The transference will restore Blake to handsome and healthy looking, reverting his skin back to a golden tan his hair to a deep glossy black, his eyes a bright green, and his body toned and strong. In the case of mutants he also steals any non physical powers. These conditions are temporary however The powers and vitality soon fade leaving Blake monstrous once more.

Orpheus

I'm very interested in this. I've had a mutant character for a while that I've never really had an excuse to use. So if this is still going forward, I'd love in.
Forgive my absences. The real world is not being easy on me of late.

Nachtmahr

Well your characters is looking good ^^ But we still arent any nearer and actual solution xD
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

VainMe

Sim.ple

rancorius

this game idea sounds fun. are you still looking for characters

NosCorventius

Since you haven't responded in private I'd repost my questions here. My original PM said: Greetings
Elyza,
My name is Matt. I'm new to E but have a lot of years under my belt as a table top player and a few year in other forums as a GM.
I am hoping to help in getting your X-men adventure started, since it looks like the interest levels are there to run a good sized game. So I will ask what no else has. What is the problem as you see it? How can it be remedied? And lastly, Need a hand?

Starting to wonder though if you've just washed your hands of a good idea though since we haven't heard from you since the 15th of December. I guess if you don't respond by the 15th I'll look at maybe taking this over myself.

Nim

I would be interested in playing in an X-man world.  Have a couple characters in mind but shall wait to see what the outcome of who will end up starting this wild ride. 

Waiting in the wings.

~Nim~

Albedo

I'd be interested in playing as well. If that's at all possible anymore.
I would like to play as a villian since I have an idea for one.

Kate

Name: Shae
Primary Ability: Telekinesis  (she can move objects with her mind at a distance)
Secondary Ability: Can pass her form through physical objects, with effort she can take one with her for a minute or two for a matter of seconds.
Sexuality: Bisexual

Shae talks slowly and is incredibly kind to those she finds trustworthy. Shae has refined her abilities by having them constantly in practice. At a young age whenever she was alone she would have pieces of glass fly in patterns about her mimicking the nature of fairies. Even though she was forcing the glass to behave in such a manner seeing their motion reduced a lot of stress teenage years bring and over time these simple fairys assumed increasingly numerous and intricate pieces.

When not around bigots Shae will often be reading while her abilities see a perfectly crafted glass fairy somewhere in the room managing a humorous task one would expect a carefree fairy to do. Primarily she uses this as a practicing technique to control objects perfectly while keeping her primary attention focused on other things but has found it useful to entertain others.

The fairy she has at the moment has over a hundred separate pieces which stay together by Shaes mental abilities. Shae's mind is disciplined enough for it to keep it so while even is asleep, although the form will be subdued. If she is knocked unconscious or drugged however, the fairy's pieces will loose cohesion. If intricate dynamic behavior is not cared for, Shae can telekines' objects of considerable weight.

"So many unfortunately make fun of others as a habit, Many are quick to jest at anothers expense to make themselves seem superior. As if they need to to be comfortable. Humor which is not at the cost of another's embarrassment is welcoming. Wonder at without the threat of danger...is wonder-ful. Finding these times makes friends, sharing them is lovely. To me without friends, without love, what else is there ?"

... would be a statement she would likely say if asked why she persists keeping the glass fairy doing silly things in the background

Shae abilities do extend to be able to cause others direct harm, so far though, luckily for her, she has avoided needing to. Using her skills to help others manage exotic materials in a laboratory or fathom more about the workings of nature of the mind or to help others or heal others is more her cup of tea.

However she will do what it takes if happiness of herself or others is at threat. As such, although naturally principal-led she is is no pacifist and would take up arms for good causes. Proving a cause is justified in doing so to her though ... may not be so easy.

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Albedo

Kalab

If this RP does get off the ground I would be interested as well. Not too up to date on the current Xbooks but I have a couple hundred or so going as far back as before and including Giant Size XMen #1.
I'm sure you X-fans remember that one.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Kate