[Interest Check] NC: Ex-Sys Game Over Role Reversal

Started by Lyell, February 05, 2010, 12:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyell

Inspired by the previous Game Over thread which I'll link here.

As inspired by *these* pictures:

http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=17401

http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=17403

http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=69158

Sometimes, it doesn't go *all* the monster's way, and the lovely adventuress's get the upper hand~ And to the girls, this might be the *very* best part of the adventure. It might also explain why all those half-orcs/minotaurs/whatever keep turning up...

But after devastating their population, it's the least the girls could do to help repopulate the race~The theme of this game would be thus; A pair of female adventurers delve into a dungeon's depths- Not just for wealth and excitement, but *also* to take advantage of the various monsters they meet along the way! Of course, this could also mean they might end up *way* over their heads, and in serious trouble, but I'd prefer this to be a lighthearted romp...

It's a subversion of the idea of 'Game Over Rape', where the monsters have their way with the defeated heroines- In this RP, it'd the girls doing the defeating- And quite probably the raping, as well. -_^

I would like to DM this using DnD 3.5+Pathfinder+BoEF or a custom system based off Ragnarok Online within my own custom campaigns. I'm looking for four to eight female CHARACTERS, the player's gender does not have to match. This is an interest check to guage response to the idea. Criticism and suggestions welcome.
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Chloe Milev

Pathfinder AND BoEF?  I have been sucked in.  I like the priest girl, I'll have to think about what kind of character...
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Katina Tarask

Interesting.  If the 3.5 material's sufficiently open and this isn't starting at level 1, this could be a fun.  Whatcha thinking?  Adventure > Big Battle > Rapey Happy Fun Time?

Lyell

Mindless monster slaughter in the name of rape has never lost a place in my heart, but I do have some actual plot-lines I  could employ.
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Katina Tarask

Plot: The president has been kidnapped by monsters.  Are you a bad enough dudette to rape the monsters... er... save the president?

Lyell

I was considering something a bit more elaborate, but I suppose that could work.

Katina Tarask

Lyell

Katina Tarask

Ah.  Yes.  I believe we should start using smilies for such things.

Chloe Milev

Arj Barker figured out the solution to such things:  new fonts:

"'Great party Arj, best party ever!'  Pffff, what a dick!"
"How do you know he wasn't being sincere Arj?"
"Because he wrote it in Sarcastica!  And if he had enjoyed himself, he would've used Good Times Roman."
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

iridum248

*looks familiar*

If you can get a party together, I'd love to give it a shot, too. -_^

Lyell

Heh, wow. I forgot I put this up. I only had two express interest, but if more show up this might get off the ground.

iridum248

Well, I suggest using a simple system for this one- Would be easier and more fun. -_^

Lyell

Thought about that, then. I thought, "it's just for fun." Everyone starts out with three levels, 15k in equipment (no restrictions) double xp gain and no deterioration for defeating (slaying or raping) things outside the ideal CR for the party/character.

Lyell

You have a talent for making me drool. It's disturbing...

iridum248

Whoops. Some were repeats. Fixed, nao; I'll just leave this to attract interest, shall I? ^_^

Lyell

Works for me. Also, feel free to recruit anyone you think might be interested.