Your wish is my command (short, NC-H ideas)

Started by Dizzied, July 25, 2009, 12:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzied

I haven't started any new stories in awhile and I'm thinking I have some time for a few short-term ideas.  A little about my preferences...

-I prefer first person writing, with a few exceptions.
-I have a fairly erratic posting schedule.  I usually post 2 or 3 times a day if I can.
-I'm a big fan of the surreal
-I prefer to keep the focus of the story on the erotic, but plot and characters are important too.

That said, I think you'll find I'm not too hard to please.  Check my ons/offs to see if we're compatible, and let me know if there's anything you want to ask.  Now, on to the stories...

Your wish is my command (NC-H)
I'm thinking of a story where a young man finds an Arabian style lamp in an old antique store.  On a whim, he buys it, and to his disbelief, a pretty genie appears and offers him wishes.  She's a rather inexperienced genie, and doesn't have the power to grant any wish, but she can do some miraculous stuff all the same, and there's no limit to the number she can grant.  How your character uses this power is up to you, but I was thinking that he soon develops an appetite for the genie, and wishes for her to become real for a short amount of time.  She can't grant any wishes while she's real, but he can certainly attempt to seduce her, or otherwise force her to do things for him. 

Making himself bigger (beyond normal limits) would be something I'd hope for, and I see some opportunity for sizeplay.  I'm looking for a light-hearted NC scene, not something dark or visceral if you can envision that. 

Putting out (NC-H, One-shot)
This would be a single scene in which a pair of students are hanging out one afternoon.  You'd be a rather popular jock at school, and I'd be your more studious and serious female friend.  We've never had a romantic relationship, though you're constantly checking me out, which I usually reprimand you for.  Most of the class is out on the class trip, and you find your usual sex-capades at a still...and you're very well endowed, to the point where you need to be getting off constantly or else you get those special kind of messy dreams. 

This would be another light-hearted NC scene, where you try to convince your friend to have sex 'as a favor.'  She, like most girls, will be freaked out by your size, but it just strokes your ego even more.  I think 'forcefully guiding' her is what I'm looking for here.  Excessive cum is a must, and ending the scene on an impregnation note would be great.

Rockin

OOooooh, I really like the 'your wish is my command' role play. I've been dying to play a genie one :D

I'm interested to play ^^

Sol Invictus

I am most certainly interested in "Putting out."

Last of the Great Mikeys

I also am interested in "Putting Out." I do hope you'll pm me and we can discuss it further.

Insight

Lucky number 3! I could do putting out as well. I'm especially interested in the massive cum loads and the ending. That sounds right up my alley.
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread