Wolf Princess (Human Main Characters) -Male needed

Started by Kandy, March 02, 2010, 08:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kandy

Wolf Princess
One-on-one/multiple characters per player/Male partner
Main Characters: Kailie (Me), Male character, Wolf pack (number of wolves and character assignment can be discussed and decided upon.)
Other Characters: May be added along the way depending on need for them.
Summary: Kailie is a 19 year old girl who had been abandond as a baby and raised by wolves. Her life with the wolves was perfect and peacful until the day she saved the life of a young travler. Facinated by how much she and the boy look alike she finds she trusts him immediatly while her pack, who hate humans threaten his life. The boy is in awe at how a girl could live her entire life in the wild and not know anything about being human and as he spends more and more time with her he falls deeply in love with her and is detirmined to convince her to go back with him and experience civilization. Kind of a Tarzan/Princess Mononoke approach.

Chreestafer

im interested in this alot and i loved princess mononoke
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kandy

Best Hayo Miyazaki ever in my opinion. lol. So you wanna be the male Character then?

Chreestafer

sure but why am i a traveler? or is that open to discussion?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kandy

Well why else would you be wandering in the middle of a dangerous rainforest?

Lol, yes it's up for discussion.

Chreestafer

lol im very interested in this? whats the time setting thoug? just currious lol like modern? or medieval fantasy?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kandy

xD good question. not modern thats for sure. medieval fantasy sounds cool though!

Sorry, I'm not very good at making the detailed requests yet. :P

Chreestafer

ha ha ha ha all is cool so is there any further ideas?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kandy

well it's multi-chari/player so we'll both have multiple characters.

For instance we'll have our main chari and the a couple of the wolves from the pack.

Make sense?

Chreestafer

im  cool with that

what about ons and offs? what of mine are ok?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kandy

I'm up for just about anything. Except the transgender.

Explain the Off for full domination. Is it that you don't like to be fully dominated or you don't like to be the dominator?

ReijiTabibito

This definitely sounds interesting.  Would you be able to do this over an IM (I have MSN)?

Kandy

xD.... Never really thought about trying to play the same game with two different people.... Is that possible?

ReijiTabibito

Oh, it's definitely possible.  I once had a game with the same premise running with four different other players.  Key was the difference between the principal characters.  As long as the characters aren't exactly the same, it's doable.

Kandy

Never tried it... But considering. Also haven't tried an IM game yet. would you be willing to bear with me a bit while I learn?

ReijiTabibito

Not at all.  I'm (relatively) new to IM games myself (I've only got 2 ongoing ones, as of right now).  So I'd be perfectly happy with that.

Kandy

Well then, if you're willing to put up with me, lol, then sure. I'm game ;P

As I discussed with Chreestafer
Is there any specific time setting you'd want to play?
Any ons/offs I should know about?
And do you mind playing more than one character?

ReijiTabibito

Okay, to answer your questions:

Time Setting - not specifically, I was thinking modern day for this sort of thing.

Ons - Generously 'gifted' women; intelligent partners; romance...and others, I guess.  We can discuss them.

Offs - Probably nothing that I have to worry about, unless you're into some really weird stuff.  Again, we can talk.

Multiple character - that I can do.  I do it on a semi-regular basis.

Kandy

ReijiTabibito

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Kandy

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Kandy

^^ I'm great! lol, just hanging out and having fun. You?

Chreestafer

getting sleepy lol i just got home from class not to long ago and had work before that so tonight im beat as hell i wish i could have fun
Ons and Offs
F-List