like to force feminize?

Started by kylie, December 13, 2005, 07:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylie

I'm wondering if anyone might feel like a little forced feminization play, probably one (maximum, few) on one.  Could be either on here, or off site.  Setting basically contemporary, although it could have bits of alchemy/magic, mind control and very weird science involved for the transformation and control parts.  The villain can be female or male.     

Probably I'd take on some initially male character and end up transformed.  More emphasis on clothing and aesthetic fetishes and being set up for humiliation or blackmail.  Not so much graphic sex, at least not early on.  Bondage and discipline is optional but some form of coercion is preferred. Weaving it in ways that uses my character's associations or background against him (err, her) might be a plus.  Laying down of odd and exploitive rules, particularly involving fetish outfits and speech or posture, is also a turn on.

For here, I like to pick up a little detail each time, sit back and think about the scenario, and come back when I'm enthused, if possible - so I'd rather the pace wasn't hectic.  Like sometimes once or twice a day, sometimes every couple days, but with a good paragraph or few to work with most of the time.  I can also do some chat if someone wants to schedule that offsite. 

Celestial Goblin

I'm all hot about the idea, especially if there will be more focus on the poor chap having to learn being a girl. You know, clothes, dresses, walking on heels, make-up...
It should be forced, yes. And he should be molded into a very prim, high fashion lady.
I'd love to be him/her, but i can also be the one that oversees the process.
The only problem is that i'm not sure about getting more games now, but in near future, sure.

kylie

Clothes and the like are good. 

I'm not sure if "high fashion" grabs me, per se.  It sounds rather chaste and detached.  To oversimplify, I might like a little more hint of sexploitation potential and a little less ladyness.

kylie

Bump. 

I'm still rather interested in this. 

Some stuff is in the air in other parts, but if someone wants to have a leisurely convo about particulars first...

kylie

This one's taken...  :)

Although I'll still entertain some discussion about the idea.  And perhaps other games it might fit into.