Consent - BDSM club - new 'Masquerade' theme, come play!

Started by Sussurus, August 13, 2012, 10:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkEnigma

“Raises another hand.”

Welcome Felix! You don’t mind if my character borrows that camera from time to time?

Ryven

DarkEnigma

Well you know how those crazy Europeans are, even worse when they come from wealth.

“Hands out a trey of biscuits.”

So, how close are we with the bidding? I see that I already have a woman in red thrown at me. “Nods” So I guess I can bid when you are already. Although the ‘prince’ might be such a spoiled and arrogant person that he simply keeps her at his side, skipping the auction entirely.

Ryven

Why settle for one when you can have several?  Variety is the spice of life, as they say.

*eyes the roster*  I am the only gay character.  I feel special. :P

DarkEnigma

As you should my dear sir, as you should.

Indeed I like spice, as long as it is not overwhelming. I myself do not know the rules for having more than one ‘toy’ for my character. The prince would simply claim you as his own and be done with it, yet I cannot hug all the fun! :D

Can’t wait for this thing to hit off, finally.

Still pondering if I should go with leather or steel restraints.

persephone325

Quote from: chivalrousdeviant on August 21, 2012, 03:38:56 AM
Hey there! I'm rather new to group RPs so hopefully I don't totally suck. *Fingers crossed*

Name: (scene name is required, real name is optional.) He tells everyone his name is Felix. As it turns out, it actually is Felix Campbell, and he's just hoping no one would think someone was dumb enough to use their real name.
Appearance: (can include pic, but not required) He's tall (About six feet) and skinny, with green eyes and blonde hair.

Personality: He's intelligent and sarcastic, prone to wielding his wit both for his own entertainment and others. He can be brash and cocky and over the top, especially when he feels uncomfortable or out of place. Still, he does his best to try and make friends, even if it means he has to grow a pair and actually say hello to someone without someone else introducing him. He can be shy at times, but he's trying to get better. He spends a fair amount of time on the internet, which is actually how he realized he was interested in BDSM- after all, just because it's illegal doesn't mean it can't be found. That's actually how he found out about Consent in the first place.
He finds practical jokes incredibly entertaining, even if he's not nearly as good at them as he wishes he was.
Sexual Orientation: Straight. That doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate that another man can be attractive, however.
Kink Orientation:He's a dom, but he's fairly inexperienced.
Relationships: (note if you're looking for another player to fill a role here) He was dating a woman a few years older than him not too long ago, and things were starting to get fairly intense. She broke it off when she decided to go into law school. She left town, and neither of them were willing to be in a long-distance relationship (Read: She totally shot down the idea before he could ask.). He is however, in a relationship with his hand, and they've been getting closer in the past three months since his ex left, but don't worry, that's more a friends-with-benefits thing than anything.

It also bears mentioning that he has no issues with an open relationship or friends-with-benefits situation. Hell, you don't even need to be friends.

It would be wonderful if another character were interested in filling a role here, but it's not absolutely vital.
Interests: (kinky or otherwise) Forced orgasms, teasing, and orgasm control are all high on his list of things to delete before someone looks at his browser history. Humiliation features heavily in there as well, but he sees it more as a tool for taking control than anything else. He enjoys verbal abuse and name calling as well, especially when a sub will finally give in and admit they are <insert name here>. :P
Limits: Blood. Absolutely no blood- he almost faints when he sees it. He also doesn't like bathroom-play
Strengths: He's quite capable with using his tongue and teasing- after all, that's not illegal yet. He's got a knack for telling when someone is getting close and pulling them back before building them up again. He likes to use that in conjunction with control/denial to get someone to break down and beg for more.
Weaknesses: Extreme pain- He's not a fan of it and the sight of blood makes him squeamish, almost to the point of fainting. He's also inexperienced, so everything he does is treading new ground for him. He also has had very little experience with bondage, so he knows almost nothing about using rope.

That's about all I can think of right now, because it's late and I'm kinda tired. If I missed anything, let me know and I'll remedy the situation. :)

EDIT: Crap, I forgot to mention that he's a musician. He's played piano for years, and he currently mixes music on his computer, both the kind that would be played at clubs and just music for his own entertainment. He's rather embarrassed about this and doesn't typically show it to anyone.

He's so cute! In a nerdy kind of way. :)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Cami

I personally prefer the feel of leather. But...steel makes a point.

Clio

Quote from: flassche on August 21, 2012, 04:27:48 AM
Well you know how those crazy Europeans are, even worse when they come from wealth.

“Hands out a trey of biscuits.”

So, how close are we with the bidding? I see that I already have a woman in red thrown at me. “Nods” So I guess I can bid when you are already. Although the ‘prince’ might be such a spoiled and arrogant person that he simply keeps her at his side, skipping the auction entirely.

Haha. Sorry about that. I needed her to interact with someone, and I figured she'd seek out a corner booth to hide in...so it happened to work out that she'd run into Lance.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

persephone325

^^^^^^ You again!! lol *tackle hugs* What's this now? Four games we're in together? Haha.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

DarkEnigma

Well she is Running the risk of Lance not wanting to let her go. :)

Clio

Quote from: flassche on August 21, 2012, 10:50:37 AM
Well she is Running the risk of Lance not wanting to let her go. :)

Haha. A risk I'm willing to take. ;)

Sussurus

Aw, cute dom is cuuute.  ;D

flassche, you're welcome to be as evil as you want to be. >:) PM me if you want to discuss what you can and can't get away with at Consent, or if you want more details about Lethe (although it doesn't seem like your guy's style, somehow.)

Needless to say, non-consensual activities, if any, shall only be engaged in with the prior consent of the character's player. Non-con is an option, not a requirement!

Oh, and people have until TONIGHT to get their slave applications in. After that, aspiring owners can pounce *coughs* I mean, PM me with who you'd like to 'win.'  ;)

persephone325

Quote from: Sussurus on August 21, 2012, 12:10:06 PM

flassche, you're welcome to be as evil as you want to be. >:) PM me if you want to discuss what you can and can't get away with at Consent, or if you want more details about Lethe (although it doesn't seem like your guy's style, somehow.)

Needless to say, non-consensual activities, if any, shall only be engaged in with the prior consent of the character's player. Non-con is an option, not a requirement!

Oh, and people have until TONIGHT to get their slave applications in. After that, aspiring owners can pounce *coughs* I mean, PM me with who you'd like to 'win.'  ;)

What happens in the event that two different masters want the same sub?
I don't know.

Clio

Quote from: Sussurus on August 21, 2012, 12:10:06 PM

*raises hand* I like Non-Con, so my character is up for that. However, I'd like to make sure I know when she's going to be vaginally taken, as that will be her first time. Obviously I expect it to come soon, but I don't want it done by some random guy. They need my okay. As well as her first anal.

Beyond that, NC is encouraged for Ginger, but not necessary.

Sussurus

Well, people should have second picks... and then I'll try to juggle things so that everyone gets someone they want, even if some people don't get their first pick. Also, subs are welcome to PM me if they have a strong preference (pro or con), just to complicate my life make sure that everyone has fun. ;)

DarkEnigma

Cami

Okay okay okay. Can we post a list of subs up for auction? Jason is bidding. I'm thinking about having Netalie enter the auction.

Sussurus

Currently the list is:
May
Chou (Butterfly)
Ginger
Seth

Looking at the list, it seems like the only other possible candidate (besides Red) is our friendly neighborhood undercover cop.

</dignity>Cookies! *nom nom nom*<dignity>  ;D

DarkEnigma

“The prince is currently communicating through me.”

I think it is fair to say that I have a solid claim on our little red riding hood. Ginger is firmly in my clutches and only a little forbidden word can tear her from my grasp.

“End possession.”

I’d love for the Prince to have a scene with Ginger, if she deems my character ‘fun’ enough. I am still tinkering with the man, unsure if he is going to be so much more crueller than he seems or just a very, very active dom. (Read: arrogant dick.)

I am unsure on what the rules are for more than one character at once. There is a lack of doms I have been told, so I might be able to swing another in the midst, although both my partners would have to agree on this.

If ok and green light, I think the ‘prince’ would find the undercover officer a challenge, perhaps being tipped off by madam Winter?

Unsure if I was meant to send this in a reply or simply in this thread. If it wasn’t meant to be posted here, jedi mind swipe?

chivalrousdeviant

QuoteHe's so cute! In a nerdy kind of way. :)
QuoteAw, cute dom is cuuute. 

Haha, that's pretty much what I was going for with his character. :D I'm glad you guys think so. :D

Also! If the ratio of doms-to-slaves in the auction becomes an issue, then Felix definitely wouldn't mind sitting that out, especially considering it's his first time at the club. :P

In all honesty, he's probably going to be much more interested in watching Fenix then watching the auction, although if Red's participating, he just might focus a little better. :P haha.

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

Clio

Quote from: chivalrousdeviant on August 21, 2012, 02:35:43 PM
Haha, that's pretty much what I was going for with his character. :D I'm glad you guys think so. :D

Also! If the ratio of doms-to-slaves in the auction becomes an issue, then Felix definitely wouldn't mind sitting that out, especially considering it's his first time at the club. :P

In all honesty, he's probably going to be much more interested in watching Fenix then watching the auction, although if Red's participating, he just might focus a little better. :P haha.

I think we need more Doms, so I'm sure that we'd want to use all the Doms we can. :)

Clio

Quote from: flassche on August 21, 2012, 02:18:10 PM
“The prince is currently communicating through me.”

I think it is fair to say that I have a solid claim on our little red riding hood. Ginger is firmly in my clutches and only a little forbidden word can tear her from my grasp.

“End possession.”

I’d love for the Prince to have a scene with Ginger, if she deems my character ‘fun’ enough. I am still tinkering with the man, unsure if he is going to be so much more crueller than he seems or just a very, very active dom. (Read: arrogant dick.)

I am unsure on what the rules are for more than one character at once. There is a lack of doms I have been told, so I might be able to swing another in the midst, although both my partners would have to agree on this.

If ok and green light, I think the ‘prince’ would find the undercover officer a challenge, perhaps being tipped off by madam Winter?

Unsure if I was meant to send this in a reply or simply in this thread. If it wasn’t meant to be posted here, jedi mind swipe?

+1

Ryven

Assuming the roster is accurate, I count 4 doms, 4 subs, and 2 switches.  That's even in numbers.  The problem is that orientation has sort of screwed things up a bit.  For instance, a straight male dom would likely not bid on Seth.

Sussurus

Multiple characters are welcome, as long as you can keep up with 'em all. :)

DarkEnigma

Sooooo... no Jedi mind trick?

"Fuuu-"

I'll try and see if I can magician it off, juggling two character at once. Or, I simply have to cough up another dom from my sleeve.

Evil twin brother is stretching it a bit much, no?  ^_^