Azumanga Daioh - Off to College! (Seeking Teen Chiyo)

Started by Karma, January 11, 2011, 09:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

At the moment, this is a pretty basic plot idea. The girls all end up going to the same college by some miraculous plot device, and hijinks (or hikinks?) ensue. Comedy and sex are the goals.

As for interactions, I like to imagine Yomi and Tomo having a private BDSM relationship with Yomi as the top, as a counter to Tomo's loudmouth silliness in public. I also imagine Kagura getting presumptuous with Sakaki. Chiyo, if she gets played, will have to be aged up a bit for the game - I'd say she could be 16 where everyone else is 19-20 at this point.

Main Roles:
Koyomi "Yomi" Mizuhara (Karma)
Tomo Takino (Goalt)
Sakaki (Little Wolfie)
Kagura (Keelan?)
Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga (ShadeofGray)
Chiyo Mihama
Kaori "Kaorin"

Potentially professors as well.

Ideas to give this game some grounding and direction are welcome!

Apraxia

Interested purely for the futa aspect, but sadly, I haven't the slightest knowledge of Azumanga Daioh universe. Ah well. Best of luck to you all the same- seems like an interesting idea. :)

If enough main roles are filled, we can create a new role for you. :) They'll need professors and new college friends, after all.

goalt

Hmm. I'm interested. Possible in a Tomo, though I'd prefer non-futa Yomi if so (could deal with futa too, it's not an off, just not a real on. :P).
So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

Keelan

May be interested in a Sakaki role, not entirely sure though... Sakaki is my favorite of them all, but I tend to play Doms and she strikes me as more a sub... hm...

Apologies to Apraxia, but I've decided to play non-futa Yomi. ^_^

Keelan, you could choose to play Kagura or Kaorin and domme Sakaki yourself. :3

Keelan

ooh... that is quite a fun idea Karma!  Kagura then, as I've never been fond of Kaorin, honestly.  Though I will say that as it stands, I may end up being too busy to participate, but I'm not sure at the moment.  I should know soon enough though, so you will be informed asap

ShadeOfGray

*Read Topic*

*Vacant Stare*

* Osaka spacing out music echoes through brain, involuntarily *

... Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

... I'd just be Osaka and barge in on people mid-coitus with random observations, ruining any possible mood.  So I should probably refrain.
Between young and old, Between was and be
Between dark and light, Between you and me
This pleasant shade of gray.. (O/O)
(Idea Thread)

I dunno. That sounds kinda perfect. XD

ShadeOfGray

Hmm...   well I'm not into too many RPs right and this could be funny, so sure why not.. 

Comedy games interest me, though pretty hard to pull off at times.  Let's see what happens?

So yeah, if you need an Osaka I'll volunteer.

Between young and old, Between was and be
Between dark and light, Between you and me
This pleasant shade of gray.. (O/O)
(Idea Thread)

Little Wolfie

This seems like it could really be funny.
I'm interested in play Sakaki if the option is still open.
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

You got it. All the roles I really wanted filled now are, so we can probably start pretty soon.

goalt

So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95393.new#new

I started it! Sorry for the wait. I gotta warn you guys now, I don't have as much free time as I thought I would this semester. =/ I'll do my best.