Harry Potter and the Rise of the Dark Lord (Looking for Harry and Draco)

Started by Rogue, April 03, 2014, 09:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue

Quote from: Ember Star on April 14, 2014, 12:49:58 PM
Lol. Hush. We all do it. And actually, it's the post book info on relationships that annoyed me more than the 19 years later. Mainly because no Nuna! :'(

My heart seriously broke when I read that according to that information, Nuna did not exist.
*laughs* Yeah. Luna and Neville are usually my default. Just cuz cuties.

Ember Star

Which id why shipping should be left to us fans. We know what's best ;) Some of us anyway. I'll never understand why Hermione and Snape are so popular together ...

I will say that one Rowling did announce and I agree with completely is George and Angelina. Every other pair is debatable. But George and Angelina are perfect. Even though I will always be mad she killed off Fred, and I cried when he died, and I cried again when they were going past his body. Only one I really cried about. I agree with Angelina amd George together. Especially given that Fred did die, because she was always so close with them, and I feel like it would have been a logical step for them to grow closer in his absence.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Rogue

Which is why Fred and George are both alive....so far! *maniacal laughter*

Ember Star

If one of them does die and there's no Angelina to get in the way, Amira is gonna show up and comfort the other one. Or so goes my evil tender hearted plan. Heck, even if they're both around...

Anyway. Obviously I love my Weasley Twins. They would be a pain to live with, but they're just so epicly awesome.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

ladia2287

Rogue

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Rogue

Kaia

Ember Star

Rogue

Unfortunately, I think we're going to have to start without them.

Still have Voldie though, even though Google is super busy right now. Going to probably start sometime within the next couple of days. :D

Ember Star

Yeah. I've been asking around, and nobody I know is interested in playing cannons, unfortunately :/ But hey! Maybe we're get one or the other in the next few days now that we have a Harry: D

Rogue

Rogue

Apologies to everyone. I'm dealing with a lot of things IRL. Will have things up when they get up. :( You guys are priority.

Ember Star

NP, hun. I actually took my grandmother to the hospital yesterday.

Home at last. For me at least. Mom is taking nap then going back.

So after 7 or 8 hours in the ER (partly took so long because they didn't have a viable bed available), they took her at 1am to a different hospital that's part of the same system (UAB). Luckily there wad a couch and a chair there and I could pass out for awhile.

Grandma has phenomena, but as some of you know she's 100 & 1/2, has dementia and is not in the best of shape physically. So, we aren't sure she'll pull out of this yet. However, she's stable, and has shown a general improvement with antibiotics and fluids,

ladia2287

Ember Star

Google

So I was given some unexpected time off... something I am grateful for as all hell...

If a villain is needed... well then all I can say is

Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Rogue

Quote from: Google on May 05, 2014, 01:22:00 PM
So I was given some unexpected time off... something I am grateful for as all hell...

If a villain is needed... well then all I can say is

You're still up as our Voldemort. Though I must say, give me another couple of days to have where I'm going to living next locked down before I have a panic attack and I might be able to write some over the weekend. >.<

Kaia

I updated my absences.  Still dealing with a lot of health issues, and now it looks like I get to have carpal tunnel surgery.  joy.

<3  miss everyone!

Google

If an application is needed then I can write one out in a day or so
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

persephone325

Sorry for disappearing for so long. I've been having muse trouble, as well as RL issues. >.<
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Google

Anyone who has any particular ideas for their character and the Big V... let me know