Various Roleplay Ideas. Females Needed.

Started by CaptainOrange, August 05, 2015, 08:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

Hey there, I figured instead of constantly spamming the threads I would try to put a couple ideas in a single post from now on.

1. Various TV Shows: It seems that tv show rps are quite popular on here, so I thought I would give it a go. I'd be willing to do something from Doctor Who (tenth or eleventh doctor), GoTs, Archer, Attack on Titan, One Piece, Soul Eater, etc. Anything that can easily relate to sex I'd be willing to flesh out ideas.

2. Futa: A woman who believes in witchcraft and the paranormal tries to cast a spell, but it backfires and she winds up with a huge, throbbing cock between her legs. She panics and frantically searches paranormal sites for cures. Apparently, the only way to cure this is to have sex with three women. She has her work cut out for her now.

3. MILF Idea: Now this is pretty straight forward, an older woman in her forties who is completely unsatisfied with her cheating bastard of a husband starts eyeing all the strapping young college aged men in her town. She even goes to the bars and flirts with them, taking them to a hotel room after bar time for a bit of adulterous fun.

I realize these ideas aren't the most fleshed out ones in the world, but I want to hear your input so we can both turn them into something we both like. I'm ok with most species, although furry characters are preferred, and I won't lie, I do love a chubbier woman with a big backside. If you're at all interested, please pm me to let me know.

SlipperySue

CaptainOrange

Well I'm looking to play the tenth or eleventh ones, and I'm looking for someone to play one of their companions. Ideally it would be Martha, Rose, or Amy for one of these ideas. If you'd like to discuss this in further detail, please send me a pm because it's a lot easier to have conversations there.