News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Chatty Birds Chatting

Started by persephone325, January 31, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaia

I'm okay with wrapping it up and starting something new.  I kind of got carried away with my last post

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Marek

If we end it that's all right by me. Thanks everyone for the story!!

"Shame is the lie someone told you about yourself." - Anais Nin
Roleplaying Status: Actively Searching
Ons and Offs | Marek's Speakeasy

KatKwik

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

King Serperior

Woo!  And what an ending it was.  I enjoyed seeing the story evolve the way it did~

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Oreo

Yay, it was a blast. The best part was meeting and writing with new people. I am looking forward to another one.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

King Serperior

In that case, I'll see if I can think up another story idea or two and see who bites.  ^_^

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Bedroom Lazarus

Thanks for finishing it up Oreo.  Been down with plague for days, finnaly getting over it though.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Oreo

You bet. Just wanted to tie up the ends. Sorry you were feeling so bad. That crud is really getting people this year. I know I sure don't want it again.

Levi

Any one up for another one?
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Oreo

I will be, but not quite yet. In the pain zone.

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Remec

So, I see it's been a month...has everyone slipped away for the summer or is there anyone around who might have a story in mind to throw out for everyone?  ;D

Levi

I'm here! I don't have any ideas right now though...... Wait wait.....

how about some sort of summer camp/fright night situation?
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Oreo

: ( Totally outside my wheelhouse. Enough so that I wouldn't be able to fake it. Never even watched a horror movie since they were in black and white on tv, and the monsters were so slow you could take a nap and still get away.

Unless it is a zombie-pocalyse kind of thing. <_<

persephone325

I have an idea for a Robin! I'll post it up shortly.

Gonna get this board moving again. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Oreo

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Fury Aphrodisia

I'm confused... What is this?
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

persephone325

Quote from: Fury Aphrodisia on October 11, 2018, 11:32:31 AM
I'm confused... What is this?

Board primer! That should be helpful. It's an interactive story board. ^^

Also, I think we have enough people to get started on the Unexpected Proposal idea! ;D
I don't know.

Remec

Have we started, then?  8-)

persephone325

Quote from: Remec on October 24, 2018, 04:51:47 PM
Have we started, then?  8-)

Not yet, sorry. I got a little busy with things, and now haven't been feeling well the past few days. I'm hopeful that I can get it set up before this coming weekend is over.
I don't know.

Remec

Quote from: persephone325 on October 24, 2018, 07:26:39 PM
Not yet, sorry. I got a little busy with things, and now haven't been feeling well the past few days. I'm hopeful that I can get it set up before this coming weekend is over.

No rush...get yourself better first, and things will settle a bit more...take care