Get Gothic: M/M (major revamp & new ideas)

Started by GothicFires, August 26, 2012, 08:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GothicFires

What you need to know to co-write with me
Links to my active games

• I prefer to play a switch or bottom, but I will top.
  • If my current cravings don't do it for you, search the rest of the thread or propose something of your own.
  • I use aim, facebook and trillian chats. Please send me a PM before contacting me this way. I do not role play over chat.
  • Pictures attached to game idea are for inspiration. They are not set in stone.

Ideas by Genre
Some Ideas could fit in multiple generas but so the list as gotten so massive I'm only going to list ideas once

Fandoms~The Darkside~Modern~Modern Fantasy~Fantasy~Scifi~New

Current Craving

Stardust and Dirt
Setting modern
Role I would prefer The Carpenter (switch/bottom)
Plot: There are more to the movies than the people you see the people seen on the big screen. Depending on the budget and scale it could take a town. Conner practically grew up on movie sets, learning carpentry from his grandfather. That didn't mean he knew any actors or actresses. His grandfather had a saying that movies were made with stardust and dirt. Both were needed to tell the story but the dirt didn't mingle with the stardust. Imposing yourself upon the actors was frowned upon and could black list you from future jobs; besides there was enough drama in film crew flings without the actors being involved.

For Conner romance was the furthermost thing on his mind. His first job as the set construction coordinator and it was a major motion picture. The chance might have come as a way for the production to save a little money but it would open opportunities in the future. Being able to watch one of the hottest lead actors of the day wasn't a horrible perk either. However he didn't think a little flirting with the actor over the catering table would hurt. As the chemistry between the two men becomes more active, accidents start happening around the set that not only cause destruction and delays but come close to causing bodily harm. Will they figure out who's sabotaging the set and stop the stalker before anyone dies? And if they survive will there be a relationship between the two of them once filming wraps.

In Plain Sight
Setting: Modern Scifi
Role I would prefer 'sleeper' alien (bottom)
Plot: Two cultures far beyond the advancement of Earth are locked in a long bitter war. In an attempt to save at least something of their race, the loosing side sends their children to planet with less developed cultures to hide and grow and perhaps one day return to avenge their people. Eventually the plan is discovered and hunters are sent to retrieve them. (Yeap basic Roswell plot. I have no intentions on recreating the tv show). During their sophomore year of high school a new student arrives and affects the balance of their friendship. I wish to play the new comer which will be an alien from the enemy culture though he will not know of it until many years later. I'd like to see this game focus on building relationships over sexual content. The first 3 or 4 years would be more mundane issues with the military and alien issues becoming more frequent toward the end of that time. Eventually the story will leave the planet and deal with their war.

Dragon Age
Vengeance and Sacrifice
Fandom Dragon Age (Video game: Origins, Awakening)
Role I would prefer (Switch, bottom)
Plot: In the dragon age game a group of people from different area and styles of life come together to face overwhelming challenges. In Origins its the Blight, an army of creatures who's driven by a demon and whose blood is very toxic to the living. They destroy in their path. A group of warriors named Wardens can detect them and only a Warden can kill the archdemon and end the blight, also dying in the process. A young noble is forced to leave his family to be slaughtered when they are betrayed by someone they trusted. He joins the wardens to honor his father's dying wish and save his homeland from complete destruction only to be betrayed again.
  • I like to use picture representations in my games. I like looking at them when I write. I would prefer real pictures over drawings.
  • pairing choices of human noble against: Alistair, Zevran or an oc

Worlds Collide
Fandom Dragon Age (Video game: 2)
Plot: I'd like to do a romance between Hawke and Anders following the general story line. I'm fine with instant attraction but want a slow build in relationship, though not three years like the story line has it. I think there's a good story in Hawke helping Anders trust himself again after he falls apart. I never liked the ending where he blows up the chantry. If the story gets to that point, I'm sure we can think of many other ways for mage/templar armageddon.
Duty and Desire

Fandom Dragon Age (Video game: Inquisition)
Plot: So I finally figured out that if I played Inquisition as a mage it didn't make me as sick. So I know the story line now. I'd like to pair a mage inquisitor with Dorian. The game already has a decent story line between the two. I think it would be fun to flush it out.

The Dangers of Magic
Fandom Dragon Age (Video game: Origins, 2 and Inquisition)
Role I would prefer Mage(s) (Switch, bottom) (I have a version of this game where i play Cullen)
Plot: This story follows Cullen trough his life. During Origins he was young and naive. He becomes a Templar to serve his fellow man but he's not yet jaded to magic users. At the Circle of Magi in Fereldon he finds himself in a romance with a charismatic young mage. Then the circle is overrun with demons. Cullen was tortured and the only templar trapped in the tower that was left alive. Instead of being happy that his lover also alive, he rejects the mage suggesting they should all be killed. The mage goes to Denerim to fight the darkspawn and vanishes when the fight is over. Then after a few years, they meet again in Kirkwall.  We can figure out some plot that forces them to work together yet keeps them at odds. At this point we can either kill the mage off to give Cullen something to feel extra guilty over or he can be the one to survive the conclave.

looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507

GothicFires

Fandoms

Just a little note about what I expect out of fan fiction... I'm not looking for someone to play a perfect cannon. There are aspects of a cannon's character or history that is crucial to the story but for the rest, I want to experience what you'd want the character to be if you had created it.

The Better Man
Fandom: BBC Versaille  (17th Century France)
Role I would prefer The doctor/noble (switch)
Plot: Prince Philippe was most undoubtedly, a man before his time. He was unfailingly loyal to his brother, doing his duty by marrying twice and producing children though his preferred sexual partners were men. He was a brilliant strategist and brave on the battle field, but braver still to dress as a woman in front of the court. For all his greatness, his biggest failing was loving someone who didn't deserve him. I have long wanted to take a modern character and put them in a historical setting. This is the perfect setting and story for such a thing. My character would be a man from a noble family, trained in modern medicine. His family holds a sacred duty to protect the history of France. Each generation one man learns a segment of history and travels back so that they can record how events actually happened and protect things that would have other wise been destroyed. The main rule is to never interfere. But love doesn't always follow rules.

All For One
Fandom BBC The Musketeers (17th Century France)
Role I would prefer D'Artagnan (switch/bottom)
Plot: Guns, swords and adventure. What more could a guy want? Love? The right woman, perhaps the right man? or... perhaps both? I'm looking for someone to play Aramis or Athos. All the men will be bisexual. Intimacy with the women can fade to black but it is needed to tell the story: Aramis as to love the queen and Athos as to love Milady. I imagine this to be complex. It will not only focus on the relationships between the characters but the adventure and intrigue as well. Obviously the tv series screwed up a bit of history that we don't have to follow: Anne becoming pregnant with Louis early, the early deaths of Louis xiii and richelieu.

Vengeance and Sacrifice
Fandom Dragon Age (Video game: Origins, Awakening)
Plot: In the dragon age game a group of people from different area and styles of life come together to face overwhelming challenges. In Origins its the Blight, an army of creatures who's driven by a demon and whose blood is very toxic to the living. They destroy in their path. A group of warriors named Wardens can detect them and only a Warden can kill the archdemon and end the blight, also dying in the process. A young noble is forced to leave his family to be slaughtered when they are betrayed by someone they trusted. He joins the wardens to honor his father's dying wish and save his homeland from complete destruction only to be betrayed again.
  • I like to use picture representations in my games. I like looking at them when I write. I would prefer real pictures over drawings.
  • pairing choices of human noble against: Alistair, Zevran or an oc

Worlds Collide
Fandom Dragon Age (Video game: 2)
Plot: I'd like to do a romance between Hawke and Anders following the general story line. I'm fine with instant attraction but want a slow build in relationship, though not three years like the story line has it. I think there's a good story in Hawke helping Anders trust himself again after he falls apart. I never liked the ending where he blows up the chantry. If the story gets to that point, I'm sure we can think of many other ways for mage/templar armageddon.
Duty and Desire

Fandom Dragon Age (Video game: Inquisition)
Plot: So I finally figured out that if I played Inquisition as a mage it didn't make me as sick. So I know the story line now. I'd like to pair a mage inquisitor with Dorian. The game already has a decent story line between the two. I think it would be fun to flush it out.

The Dangers of Magic
Fandom Dragon Age (Video game: Origins, 2 and Inquisition)
Role I would prefer Mage(s) (Switch, bottom) (I have a version of this game where i play Cullen)
Plot: This story follows Cullen trough his life. During Origins he was young and naive. He becomes a Templar to serve his fellow man but he's not yet jaded to magic users. At the Circle of Magi in Fereldon he finds himself in a romance with a charismatic young mage. Then the circle is overrun with demons. Cullen was tortured and the only templar trapped in the tower that was left alive. Instead of being happy that his lover also alive, he rejects the mage suggesting they should all be killed. The mage goes to Denerim to fight the darkspawn and vanishes when the fight is over. Then after a few years, they meet again in Kirkwall.  We can figure out some plot that forces them to work together yet keeps them at odds. At this point we can either kill the mage off to give Cullen something to feel extra guilty over or he can be the one to survive the conclave.

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fandom: Heavy Metal Magazine
Setting: Varied
Role I would prefer the protagonist (bottom)
Plot: This idea was created with Le Immortelle. After noting how many stories there were in the magazines where the female protagonist often had sex unexpectedly put upon them. We thought it would be cool to put a man through scenarios where sex would bet he only way to escape. This would involve character changes for my partner and though there will be alot of sex in the story I don't want to loose the point of telling a story. I would also have to through a good many of my off's out the door with the attitude that it will be enjoyable for all in the end, please don't be upset if I ask to write something different with you first.

Hawks and Horses
Fandom: Mercede's lackey Valdemar series
Setting: Valdemar
Role I would prefer (top/switch/bottom)
Plot: I'm leaving this very vague because the plot would be developed upon the characters we choose to play. I've recently been rereading Mercede's lackey Valdemar series. It was the first (and only) gay friendly fantasy world I've ever read. I'm open to the following combos hawk brother/ herald, hawk brother/hawk brother, herald/herald or if you have another combo you'd like to try suggest it. Any time era is also ok with me as long as you know the series as well as I do.

Don't Want to Fall in Love
FandomTorchwood/Dr. Who
Setting: whoniverse
Role I would prefer Ianto Jones (bottom/switch)
Plot: I want to explore and build the relationship between these two characters, starting with Ianto trying to get  a job after Torchwood London was destroyed. I want it to be slow and full of tension and innuendo. This will not be a quick to sex story. It does not have to follow the show point for point however I do want Ianto struggling to save his girlfriend and dealing with his bisexuality in his attraction to Jack. Jack has his own issues and secrets that make him reluctant to let his heart go. I would be willing to write for Jack.

1st Post - The Darkside
looking for new games

GothicFires

The Darkside

Soul Eaters
Setting: Modern Fantasy
Role I would prefer Eric (bottom/switch)
Plot: Once witches were common place. The kind ones healed the sick and protected their community from the dark forces that dominated the night. Those not so altruistic used those forces to increase their own power. But as Christianity spread and civilization increased their knowledge, magic and monsters were mostly forgotten.  Now there are very few true witches, those with knowledge of the old ways and the power to use the knowledge. Occasionally there are people born with the power but no way to find the knowledge. Those either die young or subconsciously will the power away and grow old as if they never had the power at all. But mostly those who call themselves witches these days neither have the knowledge or the power.

Nearly a year ago, Eric and his friends began dabbling in magic. They had a teacher who tricked them into a ritual that exposed the teens to soul eaters, creatures that tore at a person's soul until nothing of them existed. The teen managed to gain enough control of the ritual to spare his friends but it left the teacher dead and himself the target of monsters he could barely believe was real much less understand. After dealing with the legal and social fallout of the event, Eric's family moves across the country to give him a fresh start in hopes that it will give him the space he needs to get his life back on track.

You're character will be a witch that he meets in this new town. They will become friends as Eric continues a mental slide toward insanity. This will be a romance if a bit tragic. Not all illnesses can be cured by medicine.

Sleep
Setting: modern fantasy
Role I would prefer: morphus (top)
Plot: Some dreams you never wake from... For an old god, modern times is a struggle for an immortal that requires belief to truly exist. Before the spread of Christianity there were enough believers for Morpheus to do his job of monitoring people's dreams to make sure his brothers Phobetor and Phantasos didn't run amuck. But in modern times, his energy runs out and he falls asleep. Fate then sends him a dreamer, one poor person to sacrifice for the billions. Many times the god can consume the soul, adding them permanently to his dreamscape. But there are a few that the god Struggles with. He gives them the chance to find his body and kill him before they too become scenery in his mind. This may not have a happy ending.

Inner Demons
Setting: fantasy
Role I would prefer: (switch, bottom)
Plot: The kingdoms of Mytardica and Espis were never allies. Over the centuries their regards for each other have varied between apathy and tense hate where war was narrowly avoided. This was one of those moments where their armies were staring each other down across the battlefield. But before the battle could begin, they learned that other neighboring countries were being over run by an army of demons.  Though they fought valiantly, both countries were defeated. Two knights, one from each country, were captured on the battlefield and made slaves. They are forced to perform sexual acts on each other for entertainment. Both must overcome their personal issues of betraying their loved ones and being forced to have sex with other man to figure out how to defeat the demons. They are the last chance human kind has to survive as a free people.

Haunted
Setting: modern
Role I would prefer: (switch,bottom)
Plot: Two friends decide to spend the week in an abandoned mansion that is soon to be torn down to document it's decaying beauty and list things that should be salvaged before demolition. But after nightfall they can't blame the spooky events of the day on a trick of light. When they try to leave they find the car won't start and their cell phones have no reception. They have little choice but to stick it out and discover what the ghosts are trying to tell them.

1st Post - Modern
looking for new games

GothicFires

Modern

The Pawn Prince
Setting modern (alternative)
Role I would prefer The Pawn Prince (switch/bottom)
Plot: When the king and his immediate family die in a suspicious plane crash it leaves a power vacuum in the country of Vestroustein. The estranged line of the monarchy move to put one of the late king's nephews on the throne but are blindsided by a son they never knew existed. Venec Kerderrien is just as gobsmacked when guards show up to the home he shares with his mother and place him in protective custody. The 20 year old hasn't even decided what he wants to do with his life and he goes from modest means to being the most important person in the country. Despite being made legitimate in infancy doesn't mean that he is guaranteed to make it to his coronation. His new family won't make it easy for him; they'll try to discredit him anyway they can while having the younger of the nephews pretend to be his friend. Will he find the scandal to ruin Venec's life or will his loyalties change?

Stardust and Dirt
Setting modern
Role I would prefer The Carpenter (switch/bottom)
Plot: There are more to the movies than the people you see the people seen on the big screen. Depending on the budget and scale it could take a town. Conner practically grew up on movie sets, learning carpentry from his grandfather. That didn't mean he knew any actors or actresses. His grandfather had a saying that movies were made with stardust and dirt. Both were needed to tell the story but the dirt didn't mingle with the stardust. Imposing yourself upon the actors was frowned upon and could black list you from future jobs; besides there was enough drama in film crew flings without the actors being involved.

For Conner romance was the furthermost thing on his mind. His first job as the set construction coordinator and it was a major motion picture. The chance might have come as a way for the production to save a little money but it would open opportunities in the future. Being able to watch one of the hottest lead actors of the day wasn't a horrible perk either. However he didn't think a little flirting with the actor over the catering table would hurt. As the chemistry between the two men becomes more active, accidents start happening around the set that not only cause destruction and delays but come close to causing bodily harm. Will they figure out who's sabotaging the set and stop the stalker before anyone dies? And if they survive will there be a relationship between the two of them once filming wraps.

The Coachman
Setting: modern
Role I prefer Marshal(bottom)
Plot:Marshal Reed had always loved architecture: ancient, modern it didn't matter. School was a no brainer, he graduated with a bachelors degree in architectural engineering. His next life step was to find a job and expand his portfolio so he could eventually get his masters degree and then when he was older have enough money to travel the world and do what ever he wanted. It seemed his life was headed in that direction when he was granted an interview with a leading architectural firm. However during the interview, the owner of the firm secretly changed Marshal's life plans. Marshal was told that the job opening had been filled but they wanted to keep him available until a new job opened up so he was offered the position to be the owner's Chauffeur. Same pay, chance to travel the world and the ability to further his education and work on his portfolio... so Marshal accepted the job.

What he didn't know was though Marshal would be driving the vehicles, the owner planned on being the one to drive Marshal around the bedroom (and where ever else he wanted.) This will most likely involve: blackmail, D/s, bondage, humiliation, exhibitionism possibly multiple partners. This is not normally my thing but for this idea, it just flips my switches. 

A Walk in the Rain
Setting: Modern
Role I would prefer: single guy (bottom/switch)
Plot: Two men go hiking alone and seek shelter in a hunting cabin during a rain storm. They are attracted to each other and spend the rest of their vacation together. Because one man is in a serious relationship they part ways with out even knowing each other's last names. 5 years later the single guy is no longer single. He makes plans with an old friend for a vacation with both of their significant others. Once everyone arrives, he discovers that the man he had a fling with is his friend's lover. They then have to decide what to do about it, if anything at all.

When I first thought of this idea, the two characters were basically equals. But lately I've seen it as the single guy getting a light introduction to bdsm. All depends on partners interests of course.

Time
Role I would prefer:Byron Wright (switch,bottom)
Plot: Byron Wright is not a name known to many people. Super smart people aren't always the best at social interaction. Byron was always a bit awkward but the world of computers allowed him the freedom to go anywhere and to be whatever he wanted. He was a great hacker, mostly companies who hired him to find security hole and the occasional pranks. But he did have one satellite orbiting his small world bubble, his grandfather, a high end clock maker who lived in Paris, France.

After his grandfather dies, he finds himself in France to accept his inheritance and tie up loose end of the man's life. Down the street from the shop he meets a personable waiter and neither of them can seem to pass up the mutual attraction. Out of sadness comes romance and perhaps the next stage of his life... Until he discovers that his grandfather had been using him to hack sensitive information and his new boyfriend is an international spy.

1st Post - Modern Fantasy
looking for new games

GothicFires

Modern Fantasy

GrĂ dh: Shean is An-diugh
Setting Scotland: historical & modern
Role I would prefer modern noble / historical servant
Plot: This plot involves each player writing for two main characters. It will be complex, like running two stories that the same time yet intertwining them. Biard is tasked with restoring a family castle. He also has to deal with pressure from his family to get married and start a family of his own. Unfortunately he's developing more of an interest in one of the carpenters than he is in the women his mother is throwing at him. But there is something odd at the castle. The closer the two get the more things that go wrong. There are several incidents that nearly kill one or the other. Some of the other workers actually do get hurt. Eventually they will figure out that there are three ghosts attached to the property. A long dead retaliative of the lord, once the lord of the castle himself, the lord's male lover and the priest who set out to ruin them both.  Along the way their love story is told as they try to find each other in the after life and keep the priest from ruining the lives of the two living men.

Since there are two sets of characters and a social difference between the characters, the noblemen are tops the servants bottoms with a little flexibility. I would like it if we take one of each. So one person gets the historical noble and the modern servant and the other gets the modern noble and the historical servant. Here is the opening post I wrote for this idea, it can be taken as is or a starting point for discussion.

Another Man's Whore
Setting: modern, fantasy or historical
Role I would prefer courtesan (bottom)
Plot: Regardless of what setting. It is a world where a courtesan can be contracted to serve a particular person for a specified time. While some would consider it slavery, the person contracted still has respect in society (or as much as one in such profession could get). This courtesan is contracted to an older, impotent man. This man is jealous and possessive but the one thing he cannot do is fuck his courtesan. So finally he arranges for another man to do it while he watches. Things become complicated when the relationship between the courtesan and the other man become more than just sex.

The settings and back story can be as robust as we want it to be and add color to the story. You can choose to play both masters or we can switch off with the first one. Kinks to include will need to be discussed.

The Axe
Role I would prefer Jager Theron (switch/bottom)
Plot: Jager Theron lost his parents when he was seven. During a camping trip they were attacked by werewolves. Since that time he has never cared for any race that was not human: vampires, ghosts, demons, other creatures of legend… but especially werewolves. He has trained his body into a killing machine and now goes after the most dangerous of the non-humans. For those who break the law, he is licensed to kill.

He has gone by many names in many different languages. He is THE WOLF; the wolf that is spoken of in every fairy tale… in every legend. Be it good or bad it was he that all the stories were about. Now he is hunting for Jager. Why he doesn’t know. When he see's Jager, he is reminded of red capes and axes.

What they don't now is that Jager's latest bounty is not a mere werewolf. It is much larger, much deadlier and so rare that it is a legend to the legends… A warg. This is not just any warg, but the other half of him. He does not realize that he separated onto a mostly good and mostly evil half. But his twin does and now seeks to kill the two people that would have a chance in killing him.

1st Post - Fantasy
looking for new games

GothicFires

Fantasy

A Knight's Honor
Setting: Fantasy
Role I would prefer Gwaine (switch, bottom)
Plot: I would like to write a love story between Lancelot and Gwaine. I think there is endless possibilities and difficulties for two lovers who cannot openly be together. Both men will be expected to court women and even marry. Magick, intrigue and betrayal can be thrown in. It has been a long time since I have read the legends but we can even include them here and there. Be willing to work as team if you approach me about this one. I absolutely LOVE Gwaine.

Epic
Setting: Fantasy - vikingisk
Role I would prefer Rioden (bottom)
Plot: Rioden wasn't born in an influential family, nor did he have the size of most warriors. However he had a voice like no other and a talent for stories and music that made him the pride of his small clan. There is another talent that he keeps to himself, he gets glimpses of the future. When his clan is harassed by demons in the night, they offer him as part of the chiefs daughter's dowry for the another clan offer their protection. He knows before he even reaches his designation that the intended groom is his destiny of heartbreak. But together they build a story to be retold at fires for hundreds of generations to come.

The prince should be bisexual. Out of duty, or even love, he will marry. That and their culture will prevent the two from fully being able to be together for a very long time. We should be able to come up with different events and issues for them to overcome.

Blood Tipped Arrows
Setting: begins in a small village on the boarder of Elven and human lands
Role I would prefer Visik (bottom/switch)
Plot: Visik is one of the best archers in the human kingdom. Now retired from the Adventure group that his lover is still a part of he finds himself alone and having less faith in his relationship. When the village he has retired to is attacked he is forced to trek into elven lands and is caught by and old acquaintance that is none to happy to see Him.  Human and elf find that they must work together to save humans and elves alike from an enemy he could never expect.

I've tried this a couple of times, no offense to the two partners cause they were great. But I want the elf's hatred for humans to be so great that his attraction is a great struggle. So far the working out the emotions has been a little too easy.

Protecting the King
Setting: Partner's choice, (historical, modern, fantasy, sci-fi)
Role I would prefer Knight(bottom)
Plot:With the Country in Political and Civil unrest a new king faces revolt from his citizens, an invasion from a neighboring kingdom, assassination from his own nobles and worst of all an arranged marriage when he has absolutely no interest in woman. A young knight finds himself in position of body guard to the king and must protect the king from others and himself, navigate court to which he is not prepared and deal with his own prospect of an arranged marriage. Worst of all he finds himself physically attracted to the king, a prospect the king may not let him avoid and it is a risk that just mind kill them both.

Witch of the Moors
Setting: medieval
Role I would prefer Witch (bottom/switch)
Plot: A knight is mortally wounded in battle beyond what any mortal skill could heal. His only chance was to seek out the elusive of the Witch of Moors. After being caught by the knight the witch heals him put the price is laying that night with the witch, a surprise to the knight as the witch is male. By morning the knight is healed and unable to be harmed again by another man or woman until the day he dies. Years later the fear of magic is growing and the Witch of Moors is in danger of being killed by the nearby villagers that the witch had helped on occasion. The knight must now decide if he will protect the witch and risk being ostracized by his peers or let the witch be murdered by those afraid of the witch's power.

1st Post - Historical
looking for new games

GothicFires

SciFi

In Plain Sight
Plot: Two cultures far beyond the advancement of Earth are locked in a long bitter war. In an attempt to save at least something of their race, the loosing side sends their children to planet with less developed cultures to hide and grow and perhaps one day return to avenge their people. Eventually the plan is discovered and hunters are sent to retrieve them. (Yeap basic Roswell plot. I have no intentions on recreating the tv show). During their sophomore year of high school a new student arrives and affects the balance of their friendship. I wish to play the new comer which will be an alien from the enemy culture though he will not know of it until many years later. I'd like to see this game focus on building relationships over sexual content. The first 3 or 4 years would be more mundane issues with the military and alien issues becoming more frequent toward the end of that time. Eventually the story will leave the planet and deal with their war.

1st Post
looking for new games

GothicFires

New Ideas

In Plain Sight

looking for new games

GothicFires

I prefer to have images for the main characters in the games I am writing. I find it helps me when I am writing. I will be adding some images that I have collected over time. If you want to write with me and don't find any image appealing for my or your character I am willing to search for something that appeals to both of us.

Men with short Hair

Second Set
Third Set
Fourth Set
Fifth Set
Sixth set
looking for new games

GothicFires

I prefer to have images for the main characters in the games I am writing. I find it helps me when I am writing. I will be adding some images that I have collected over time. If you want to write with me and don't find any image appealing for my or your character I am willing to search for something that appeals to both of us.

Men With Black Hair

Second Set

Third Set

Forth Set

looking for new games

GothicFires

Men With Blond Hair

Second Set
Third Set
Fourth Set

looking for new games

GothicFires

Change Log:
July 4th 2017

• Non-game changes

• Changed Historical to SciFi & edited opening post to reflect
    • Moved New Ideas placement to a new place in the thread and edited opening post to reflect
    • Corrected word in Opening Post
    • Began the separation of character images

• new short hair section
      • revamped black hair section
      • revamped blond hair section
  • Added In Plain Sight to New and Sci-Fi section
  • Added to Current Cravings in Opening Post

April 7 2017

• Edited the opening post
  • Fandoms

• removed

• love of the eldar