girls like girls like boys do. [ self explanatory, hm? ]

Started by hernameisbanks, May 22, 2017, 09:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hernameisbanks

I’m going to make this short and sweet, alright.
I have another thread, that's honestly just as roughly sketched out as this one.
But this one is here for a particular reason.

I do not have enough women love stories,
And that’s a true problem.

I have found myself with plenty of stories with men, because dicks are easy to come by, let me tell you.

( disclaimer:
I love dicks okay guys. Don’t send me hate mail, talking about, “ Well bitch you liked this di-“ nahnahnah.
also, another disclaimer :
I have no connection to any dicks here.  )

I’m interested in female x female stories, and they don’t always need to be played by women.
So, I’m at least flexible there, but as far as stories, I’m all over the place. I love cliché situations,
siblings who absolutely loathe one another and are forced into a predicament of them being together
more frequently than they would like. I will never not love a good heterosexual girl conversion, and in
the right setting I’m more than willing to lean on the more dominant side of switch.

I honestly love playing opposite headstrong, fiery ladies because nine times out of ten that’s my preference
of type for most stories.

What I will fucking not do, is play against a downright submissive. It’s fucking boring guys, it just is. You have
to bring me something i n c r e d i b l e for me to dom to your naïve, innocent sub, so unless you’ve got some heavy
shit you think is worth it, just don’t.

Right at this very instant, I’m curious to play out a story that never got finished due to my partner
falling ill, something that can’t be helped. It would involve a bit of corruption of a non canon hero,
and I’ll leave it at that. I also just really, really have a penchant for Mad Max style stories, gritty
debauchery, cage fighting, etc., just fun shenanigans for ladies to get into.

send me a message, oui?

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

I've been thinking of a craving I've never been able to completely satisfy in regards to lady x lady ( lady x trans or lady x futa btw. ), and that would be an alice in wonderland story. I find it absolutely fascinating to think of genderbending characters to make the story simply based with women who are involved with other women. My aim is to have a multi-character story, with myself playing Alice, the White Rabbit, and the Hare, although other characters and NPCs can easily be discussed, as well as further details and ideas I have.

Shooooot me a message.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.