bdsm story ideas (m seeks f)

Started by EnglishMaster, April 26, 2016, 04:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnglishMaster

I can see a few months ahead when I won't be as busy with other things as I have been.  I would like to return to some roleplay writing. 

1. Master/slave.  I should like to write a simple, medium-term story in which a woman slowly becomes a man's slave.  All the details are negotiable.  Older man / younger woman would be fine, as I am indeed older.

2. The torture game.  A small group of nerdy programmers is creating an online game in which a woman spy is captured in an unnamed foreign country and interrogated.  The agreement between the four of them is that they'll create the game using 3-D software.  But my character has another plan: to find a woman who would really face the ordeals, and film her.  On a bdsm site he advertises for a woman who craves pain...

3. The house of Eros.  I'm not usually one for tentacles and so forth, but I have this nagging idea.  A woman moves into a secluded house to write a book.  Very gradually the house becomes sensual and erotic to her.  It's as if it were alive, her possessive sexual partner...

Please im me if you're interested in any of these ideas, rather than replying in the thread.  Thanks.