The Liar Lair

Started by Medias, April 09, 2013, 09:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mercurio123

Sure, as long as it isn't strawberry or melon flavored as they tend to be rather chemical tasting.. well more than the other flavors anyway.
auch. 3rd as well, nasty. bet that left a scar...

Yes I can count to 10 in Lao, I can also say cheers, as in when you have a drink in Lao.

If you can I will be so impressed but I'm going with Lie.

I'm afraid of water.

Anjelita

*giggles* okay no strawberry or melon, promise.

And yes, a near perfectly circular scar.

And it's actually true though that was a few years ago. I may have to check my limits again.

I'm going to go with a lie. I mean even protein shakes have water. ;)

Drinking water often (though not always) makes me hurl.
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Mercurio123

I am impressed.

Yeah total lie. quite the opposite in fact.

Unless you drink it to excess I would expect a lie. unless the water you have there is particularly foul

I bought a laptop, legitimately from the manufacturer for £1 including shipping and of decent spec too.

Anjelita

Massive Chun Li legs ftw!

It's actually true. Water tastes like milk to me, and too much milk (which variés from a cup to way too much milk depending on my tolérance for that day) makes me hurl. So the taste of water (it has one despite what people think) makes me all bleh. I find it hard to drink it. When I was little only water from this one Chinese take out place ever worked. I could drink it till the cows came home.

I'm going to say that's true, and if it is, it's epic.
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Mercurio123

how odd. I quite like water but milk, I'm not a fan of either. at least not to drink

Totally true. Had issues with Dell at the company I worked for and they send a laptop as apology for £1 which I bought from the company at that same price. it's what I use at the moment.

Since you haven't put a line in I shall call you a liar by default.  unless it was the chinese one. at which point I would go with True though i don;t understand why :P

I've been to Paris and have thrown pennies at people from the Eiffel Tower.

Anjelita

Quote from: Mercurio123 on November 04, 2013, 03:54:18 PM
how odd. I quite like water but milk, I'm not a fan of either. at least not to drink

Totally true. Had issues with Dell at the company I worked for and they send a laptop as apology for £1 which I bought from the company at that same price. it's what I use at the moment.

Since you haven't put a line in I shall call you a liar by default.  unless it was the chinese one. at which point I would go with True though i don;t understand why :P

I've been to Paris and have thrown pennies at people from the Eiffel Tower.

Oh no it didn't post the right one. I had indeed typed a question but... I must have posted accidentally before it took :p no matter!

I'm going to say false. You could seriously harm people and I'd imagine there's probably some sort of safety fence netting in place?

Anddddddd I sang in a choir in elementary school. When Mandela came to visit, we sang for him.

Mercurio123

totally false, never been to paris.

That would be so cool but I'm going to go with false.

I didn't get a taste for coffee until about a year ago.

Anjelita

Haha sneaky! I so thought you went to paris - I even had the thought to clarify I thought that part was true!

And it's actually true. We had a woman come in to teach us a song in an African language I cant recall and we sang it for him. He wrote us a card of thanks. Man I miss choir.

I'm going to say that that is... true? *crosses fingers since she's on a roll*

And the first time I ever smoked I was 5 and hated it.

Mercurio123

Brilliant. what was he like?
Yup you are on a roll, though I like my coffee mild. still find it too bitter otherwise.

5? I'm guessing the age is a true but you loved it instead? so Lie? :p

I hate liquorice which is unusual since I come from a country that generally adores the stuff.

Anjelita

Humble. Even with the whole venue full to see him speak. It was an experience for sure.

Ahahaha it's true. I hated it. But somehow ended up a smoker later in life, though I've been sans cigarettes for two years now.

I'm going to go with that being both tru and false? I like red licorice and hate black licorice so maybe it's the same for you?

Nicki Minaj is my guilty pleasure.

Mercurio123

cool, he was an interesting man to be sure.
good on you.

nah it's totally false. Like most Dutch people I love the stuff, but only if it's either Dutch or Scandinavian. what passes for liquorice in other countries shouldn't be allowed the name. I make sure to leave extra room in my suitcase whenever I go back to stock up on loads of the stuff.

I'm going with false on a technicality. no pleasure should be guilty unless it is illegal :p if you like NM then on you go.

Sticking with the Dutch theme, when I turned 18 my friends took me to a coffee shop and fed me space cake (cake with weed). I still don't remember most of what happened that day.
(I will check tomorrow. it's late and alas sleep beckons as an early start is required in the morrow)

Anjelita

I've a couple of friends who travel over there to visit family. Maybe I'll ask them to bring me some so I can give the real deal a try.

I'm going to say that that is true and giggle if it is.

I like the smell of gasoline.

(and have a good night and sweet dreams!)

Daoine Sidhe

True.  As do I.

I own a Glock .45, and know how to use it.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Anjelita

I'm going to say that that is true.

I studied visual arts and dance in university.

Daoine Sidhe

I have recently acquired a new .45.  :D

Hm.  True?

I am related to a famous person.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Anjelita

No it was false (I wish I had!)

I'm going to say true.

I'm related to a renowned reggae artist.

mr username

False.

I am allergic to peanuts.

Daoine Sidhe

I'm not related to anyone famous.  I'm barely even related to people who are alive.

Hm.  True?

I have no allergies (that I know of).
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

cptBacon

True.

I have one testicle.
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Daoine Sidhe

True.  (And true, I don't.  I don't think.)

I have a smartphone.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

cptBacon

(I do have one testicle, but I also have two.)

True, you have a smartphone.

I drive a sports car.
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Undeniable Sin

I'll say true.

I eat sour cream on my pizza
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Anjelita

(mine is actually true)

And I'm going to say yours is true, too!

I rarely ever get more than 4 hours of sleep.

wildrod

Pretty sure that's true. 4 hours isn't bad for E!

I wake up at 2:00 am every day. And work full time 9-5. 

:D

Anjelita

I'm going to say true (ahaha that's rather similar to my own schedule)

I should be getting ready for work right now.