Looking for 3 women for a crime drama

Started by snowleo84, August 20, 2011, 11:52:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowleo84

Story set in present day USA. The head of a crime family was brutally murdered, and two other gangs are suspected to be behind this. His son (20 yrs old), on hearing about the tragedy, flies back from London, mid-way through his studies. Ignoring the advice of his father's close friends, he immerses himself into his father's business, to settle scores with the other gangs and rule over the city.

His sole trusted person, and his guide, is his aunt - his father's sister (38 yrs old). She takes it upon herself to teach him the intricacies of the business of crime and the political and criminal landscape of the city and the state.

He meets his father's 'trophy wife' (28 yrs old) for the first time, and realizes there's more to her personality than he'd assumed. He sees how her father found solace and comfort in her company, and how she was a wise and caring soulmate.

Over the next few days, while investigating his father's life and business, he finds out about his illicit affair with a cop (35 yrs old). He decides she's worthy of being in his circle of 'friends'.

The story sees the son's rise to power, with these three women being his friends, confidantes and advisers. But each of them also gets closer to him, perhaps initially as they see an image of his father in him, and later because they like him as he is. They open him up sexually, and they all have their kinks and tastes.

Looking for 3 females who'd be interested in the 3 roles. Please reply with your choice of character, and we can discuss the on's and off's/ character details etc.

Foxy DeVille

Sounds interesting, I'd be interested in playing the aunt.

Sharon

snowleo84

Awesome, we just need one more lady now, for the cop's role. And then we can start the OOC thread for the story.

Kendra

Definitely sounds interesting and would be up for the cop role no worries.
I'd imagine the aunt and wife having a fair bit of interaction with one another being 'family' and all but will either of them know the police woman?
Are there different types of kinks that you'd prefer each woman to display?

snowleo84

Welcome aboard, Kendra :)

We have all roles taken now. I guess I can start an OOC thread for all four of us to discuss our characters and their interactions.

Kendra, yes the aunt and wife (actually stepmom - she's his father's trophy wife) know about the police woman, but they never approved of the relationship, more because they thought she'd betray his trust than because they didn't approve of his sexual liaisons.

The son values the cop's friendship as she can give him a view to the outside world. She is probably disillusioned after seeing bad men on the good side of the law over her years of service.

I leave it to all three of you ladies to decide each of your kinks.
I'd simply love it if all of you are open to the idea of a threesome (or better a foursome with all 3 of you) together with me.
Other than that, your character arcs are fully yours.

Here's the OOC thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=117047.0