Tron Roleplay. You know you wanna :)

Started by Moksha, December 22, 2010, 12:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moksha

Weather you've seen the brand new tron legacy or not, I'm dieing to RP it.

If you haven't seen it, do that now :)

The idea I have is that somehow two or three users get sucked into the grid and are pretty much gods of the system. The catch? The MCP from the old Tron is back, and it's got the power to de-res any user it's capable of finding. Instatly, no matter where they are or what their doing.

So basically you have Users pretending to be Programs, and trying to invoke a revolution to dethrone MCP. Tricky thing is, MCP can de-res anything at anytime, and you never know who might be a spy ;)

The setting of course is the Digital city of the grid.

Who's with me!?! :D

Nerdychic447

OOOO i've got my own idea for a TRON RP as well, I'll post it here as well and maybe we can combine both of them into one mega adventure!!!!!!!!

The grid, a world so tiny and so fast, lives begin and end within the blink of an eye. Information travels faster than the speed of light connecting ports and devices. After the development of the Internet, the limitations of the grid were completely removed. Systems and programs from all over began assimilating into one. The networks and servos began to join forces and create the perfect Grid. Any form of firewall or network blocking soon became none existent. Programs began losing their own freedoms and everything was monitored once again by the MCP, (Master Computer Protocol.) Until one day, a new program was conceived. A program which used its influence to control the MCP. This new program began infecting the millions and millions of systems all over the net, the first Super Virus was conceived. Now there are only Remnants left, random code, with no home. Do you meld and become part of the Super Virus, or do you fight to find the disc, the one disc to bring freedom to "The Grid."

I hope you like it too :) I've been dieing to make a tron RP