Justice League - Out of the Shadows Take 2

Started by Kadigan, June 21, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPhoenix

Okay I sent in a sort of re-imagined future space cop Shvaughn Erin as an Athena/Hestia. :D
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Kadigan

I have read the space cop, she fights crime from a future time. Phoenix did something awesome. She took a character that really didn't have a whole back story and really fleshed her out a good bit, bet kept true for what the core of the character is. A police officer, a sense of justice, a sense of belong.

For anyone not Nerdly enough, Shvaughn Erin was a member of the Science Police and the LoSH's liason with them. A time dsiplaced future cop with all their gear would certainly have a lot of "superheroic" sort of stuff about them.

Kadigan

So, added the approved bios to the pantheon! I updated the code a lil bit to allow for more images at the bottom ina fun way.

Also, this was totally stolen from another game but the bio thing at the top where it says "This is My Bio" I'd love if everyone put their own little tag next to  that...for example Phoenix has "Property of the Science police." SampleMary is "Ain't it cool?" and Mine..well...there you go!

Also, in terms of recruitment "needs" besides the Pantheon openings, I would rather enjoy if we had someone who had the money. Like scrooge mcduck levels with money sacks with dollar signs on them. If not, I can think of a few ways for the team to be funded, but it would go a long way.

JamesSureWould

Quote from: BarbaraGordon on June 23, 2018, 07:17:56 AM
So, added the approved bios to the pantheon! I updated the code a lil bit to allow for more images at the bottom ina fun way.

Also, this was totally stolen from another game but the bio thing at the top where it says "This is My Bio" I'd love if everyone put their own little tag next to  that...for example Phoenix has "Property of the Science police." SampleMary is "Ain't it cool?" and Mine..well...there you go!

Also, in terms of recruitment "needs" besides the Pantheon openings, I would rather enjoy if we had someone who had the money. Like scrooge mcduck levels with money sacks with dollar signs on them. If not, I can think of a few ways for the team to be funded, but it would go a long way.

If we don't get someone with some serious money, Ryan could theoretically fill that role I think? Two possible sources of income there: As one of (if not the only) surviving JLA member he might have access to thehir funds, and he might have sold off some patents for inventions he'd made to raise funds.

Anyway, I'm re-reading All-New Atom as I write the character sheet. I really forgot how much of this first issue he spent naked! Seriously, 1/3 of the issue

Kadigan

So, having that weird moment between elation and panic, right after fear no one's going to respond, to holy shit people are interested to Oh my god what do I do now!

But, I've gotten several bios and I've updated the Pantheon! I'll be doing an OOC and a Character list soon enough.

Sketch

JamesSureWould

5 people so far?
Nice! That's a great start :)

RedPhoenix

Five heroes can definitely be the foundation of a good group. :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Kadigan

I think we have a very good start. I jammed two of my fingers yesterday so typing is limited, but onece I feel up to snuff i'll work on the threads!

Kadigan

Posted up a bare bones OOC, will work on it some more soon, hopefully

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289725.0

And of course, still room!

Norsegod1839

I'll throw my hat into the ring as well.

Though I will have to look at the list tomorrow and figure out who specifically I want to be.

TheVillain

Quick question - what do you think of Hellboy as Hades?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Kadigan

There's been some interest in a Hades and a Zeus so far. Nothing concrete yet but fingers crossed!

Sketch

Certainly interested to see how other aspects of the pantheon would play out or with who.

MasterOfMyFate

So, how close to C-Tier is Connor Hawke if he’s? Available? Was thinking of an Ares role.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Totoro

Not the GM but we've got an Ares, I know that much. Surely a Green Arrow would fit the role of Artemis more than Ares though. She is Goddess of Archery.

MasterOfMyFate

Oh wow I miss read the whole pantheon and thought the Huntress role was Ares. But yeah, Artemis is what I’ll go for.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Totoro

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on July 07, 2018, 06:32:50 AM
Oh wow I miss read the whole pantheon and thought the Huntress role was Ares. But yeah, Artemis is what I’ll go for.

Can't speak on how C-Tier Connor is. I'm playing Sodam who's technically a Green Lantern, just a very obscure one and my version's not currently a lantern. But at least the Artemis role is open.

Sketch

If you haven't already I'd reach out to the GM directly via pm, never hurts if interested.