Seven Devils: Open Applications (LGBTQ & cis/hetero friendly - Extreme Board)

Started by Intimate Ink, April 26, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Eleanora

So does this mean that I should post here reserving a face claim if I want to make sure no one snags the one I was planning to use?

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Miss Eleanora on May 03, 2018, 06:34:10 PM
So does this mean that I should post here reserving a face claim if I want to make sure no one snags the one I was planning to use?

Yep!  Go for it!

Strenia

Ok, so am looking at Gluttony for sin. Mostly because whispering sweet words of want in someones ear and making them crave something sounds fantastically evil. Still have to figure out character exacts.

I think I am going to save Tilda for faculty. And save Ragini Nag Rao for student please!
All knowledge is worth having - Jacqueline Carey, Kushiel's Dart

Stren's Corner - O&Os

A wandering Bard's map - A&As

Amarlo

I am debating pride or sloth... and I honestly have no idea who I'm going to use as a faceclaim. At the moment my muse is being a royal bitch. She doesn't want to help me concept. xD

Side note...

Are these powers more liable to run in families? And with that stated, does anyone want to have a sibling? >.>

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Xurtan

Quote from: Amarlo on May 03, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

Are these powers more liable to run in families? And with that stated, does anyone want to have a sibling? >.>

I wrote Luka as having one. *shrug* Don't know how you feel about Russians. :P

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Amarlo on May 03, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

It is believed so, but no guarantee.

Feel free to hit me up if you want any muse help!

Quote from: Crash on May 03, 2018, 10:15:17 PM
Yeah definite interest.

Welcome, welcome!  Wonderful to hear.

Amarlo

Quote from: Xurtan on May 03, 2018, 10:17:56 PM
I wrote Luka as having one. *shrug* Don't know how you feel about Russians. :P
Don't mind Russians! And I would love too! Hate the name Luda though - personal issue there with someone absolutely insane. I'll tell you on discord if you're interested. Lmfao. However, a certain someone we both love to torment has offered as well, so I think I'll wait to see what he comes up with for his character before I piggy back off of either you. x3 

Quote from: Intimate Ink on May 03, 2018, 10:22:25 PM
It is believed so, but no guarantee.

Feel free to hit me up if you want any muse help!

Welcome, welcome!  Wonderful to hear.
Yessir ;3

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Crash on May 03, 2018, 10:41:57 PM
Going to go sloth.

Can I reserve Alexis Ren?

Of course!  Glad to have you, let us know if we can help!

Amarlo

I'll go the Pride route, I suppose.

May I have Anastasia Shcheglova reserved, please?  O:) I promise to be a good girl.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Amarlo on May 04, 2018, 02:11:32 AM
I'll go the Pride route, I suppose.

May I have Anastasia Shcheglova reserved, please?  O:) I promise to be a good girl.

Don't ever promise that!!!  O:)

Xurtan

Quote from: Intimate Ink on May 04, 2018, 02:15:50 AM

Oh I don't know, breaking promises seems to fit the theme of the game quite well. A charming smile often hides a dagger, as they say. ;)

Orange Marmalade

Last few bits of mine are taking aaaages.

But a Slothy young star will be incoming shortly.

Amarlo

Quote from: Intimate Ink on May 04, 2018, 02:15:50 AM
Quote from: Orange Marmalade on May 04, 2018, 02:29:09 AM
Last few bits of mine are taking aaaages.

But a Slothy young star will be incoming shortly.

See? He gets me. ;3

Besides, we all know who plays the game of Deceit like an experienced whore. >.>

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Xurtan

Quote from: Amarlo on May 04, 2018, 03:13:58 AM
Besides, we all know who plays the game of Deceit like an experienced whore. >.>

I beg your pardon. Just because I have a 90% winrate as Infected doesn't mean anything. I was clearly framed. How else do you explain the fact I seemingly get Infected so much more often than other people? It's clearly doppelgangers. *nod*

Amarlo

Remind me how many games you've played as infected vrs innocent? >.> Clearly they've stacked the deck, and the dealer has a thing for you!

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Xurtan

*snicker* 60% infected v 40% innocent, I think. Which isn't that outrageous until we think of how few games you or Ink ended up red side in comparison. And hey, flirting with the dealer to get a better hand is a completely viable strategy.  O:)

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Xurtan on May 04, 2018, 03:32:55 AM
*snicker* 60% infected v 40% innocent, I think. Which isn't that outrageous until we think of how few games you or Ink ended up red side in comparison. And hey, flirting with the dealer to get a better hand is a completely viable strategy.  O:)

Sounds like someone is asking for Amarlo and I to deliver shock treatment, back and forth.  Forever.

Amarlo

Quote from: Intimate Ink on May 04, 2018, 03:49:33 AM
Sounds like someone is asking for Amarlo and I to deliver shock treatment, back and forth.  Forever.
^ This

I also vote we just insta kill him every time we load into a game.

That aside, I have a couple of questions! Or one question really, but it's about multiple things. Can you please define the following and explain what they mean to the game? Or direct me to the explanation if I missed it in the write up somehow? xD

Lust of Flesh
Lust of Eyes
Pride of Life

Ferocity
Fanaticism
Discernment

Nvm! I am derp! I found it in the character sheet after thinking about it. xD

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Shenzi

Hi, hi! I really like this, would it be alright for me to join you all? I'll work on my sheet today. =D
If I may, I would like to reserve a face claim for Won Jong Jin.

Xurtan

Quote from: supermouse on May 04, 2018, 04:58:58 AM
Hi, hi! I really like this, would it be alright for me to join you all? I'll work on my sheet today. =D
If I may, I would like to reserve a face claim for Won Jong Jin.

The more the merrier! Welcome aboard, and sure, that's just fine. Good taste in claims. *grin*

Crash

Changed my mind.  I am going to use Cleo Wattenstrom instead.

Kokaine

At present, I am between Gluttony and Pride, leaning Gluttony.

As always, I love connections so if anyone is looking for a particular hook, built in connection, or might be interested in plotting something together (long standing rivalry maybe?) just holler!

Otherwise, I should have my sheet in between tonight and tomorrow.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Miss Eleanora

Still trying to pick a faceclaim. But I do know pride is the route. At least I think. ^^