Deviations - The Reorganization (Large Group, Superhuman, Semi-freeform)

Started by RampantDesires, March 26, 2014, 05:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adonis

She looks fine to me! Go ahead and move her over to the approved characters thread and be sure to introduce yourself in the ooc threads :)
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Chaosfox

Ok Will get that done before the night is out I think dinner might be ready soon and I have not eaten a whole lot today.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

RampantDesires

Yay welcome aboard  Chaos!  Will get up another updated symptom list tonight but I am pretty sure that there are still no  restrictions.

Enjoy your food!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

RampantDesires

Current Active Symptom Breakdown

Omnilinguistics   1
Telekinesis   3
Telepathy   3
Heightened Intelligence   1
Forcefield Generation   2
Induced Healing   2
Illusion Casting   2
Phsycometry   1
Dowsing   2

Regeneration   2
Speed   1
Strength   1
Endurance   1
Reflexes   2
Vocals   1
Invisibility   1

Earth   1
Fire   2
Water   2
Electricity   2
Gravity   2
Light          0
Dark   1
Frost   2
Transmutation   3
Wind   1

Flight, Wingless   2
Flight, Winged   1
Phase Shift   1
Teleportation   3
Portal Generation   3

Shapeshifting   
~Mammal   1
~Insect   3
~Reptilian   1
~Avian   3
~Fish   1

Nature Manipulation   
~Mammal   1
~Insect   1
~Reptile   1
~Avian   0
~Flora&Fauna   4

Which means that there are no restrictions on starting character symptoms.  There are four players with Flora&Fauna manipulation, one more and it gets closed off as a starting power, but it's still good for now.  Symptoms no one has are Avian Manipulation and Light Manipulation. Our current Male/Female ratio is pretty balanced at 18/19.    Please keep in mind that these numbers shift fairly rapidly as active players get/lose symptoms and players return off of the inactive list, but it's still a fairly good indicator of where the group sits.

Any questions comments or concerns please feel free to leave them here or my (and Adonis's) inbox is always open.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

RampantDesires

Holy balls, it has certainly been awhile O.o

So relevant updates:

Deviations is still trucking right along.  We currently have 15 active writers in the group and 30 characters with a perfect 15:15 Male/Female ratio.  Enough to be entertaining but not so much that it is overwhelming or hard to keep track of, at least in my humble opinion ;)

Active Symptom Details

Omnilinguistics   1
Telekinesis   4
Telepathy   3
Heightened Intelligence   3
Forcefield Generation   1
Induced Healing   2
Illusion Casting    2
Phsycometry   2
Dowsing   0

Regeneration   3
Speed   1
Strength   2
Endurance   0
Reflexes   1
Vocals   1
Invisibility   1

Earth   1
Fire   3
Water   2
Electricity   4
Gravity   1
Light   0
Dark   1
Frost   2
Transmutation   3
Wind   1

Flight, Wingless   3
Flight, Winged   2
Phase Shift   1
Teleportation   3
Portal Generation   2

Shapeshifting   
~Mammal   2
~Insect   2
~Reptilian   0
~Avian   1
~Fish   1

Nature Manipulation   
~Mammal   1
~Insect   1
~Reptile   1
~Avian   1
~Flora&Fauna   3

That means there are currently no restrictions on starting symptoms or background types. Symptoms that no one has currently : Reptilian Shapeshifting, Light Manipulation, Endurance, Dowsing.

Perhaps most importantly on November 28th we're doing our first in game time jump.  If you're newly looking at the group, thinking about joining or even returning, this is the perfect time to throw more characters into the mix as EVERYONE is currently actively plotting and planning for their characters, forming new connections, and deciding what they'll have been up to for the last month or so.  There will also be easy to follow summaries given to help guide that process.  Though we're always accepting new characters it will never be easier to jump into the game than it is right now.

Questions and such are always welcome. Feel free to ask them here or in one of the OOC threads.  You can find our boards <HERE>