Various Ideas From LadySky's Imagination[One on Ones & Group RPs]

Started by LadySky, September 19, 2009, 09:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramster

Would you like me to play a lovable but outrageously drunken, violent and lecherous cowboy? PM me! :P
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

LadySky

For the new year I decided to create two new threads where I can keep all my One on One and Group Ideas organized. Below are the links to those threads.

Group Game Ideas

One on One Ideas

Would Love To Do This Story!
Two tough Texas Rangers rescue a hot headed, smart mouthed lady. As they travel to return her to her waiting family they discover she is the perfect match for them both. Out under the stars the three discover the intense sexual attraction that they all have together and the men decide she belongs to them and they intend to hold onto the wild lady. Unfortunately someone else wants her just as badly and he intends to take her.

So basically the Rangers rescue her then delve into a wild sexual romp with her and then decide she belongs to them. The badguy comes back and kidnaps her once more and this time really makes her pay for what he sees as her betrayal. The Rangers must find and save the woman they love. Her name would be Lesley Ann Marie Davis...

I figure this story could involve myself as the hot headed lady and two others who would like to play the two Texas Rangers. Another player for the mad bastard who kidnaps her from the Rangers would be cool, however whoever takes this role will have to accept that in the end he will be killed. LOL

So this would be a Group RP of 4 players.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Would Love To Do This Story!
She was born Melanie Brooks though she does not remember ever being called by anything other than Adoette. Her families farm was destroyed along with her mother, father, grandmother, and three siblings when she was only 3 years old. Adoette escaped death by climbing into a tree, watching the masacre from high above. The chief noticed her and took a liking to her strength and courage, thus taking her and raising her as his own. Adotte has lived her life among the Cheyenne, happy and loved.

Now she has been "rescued" and finds herself at a fort, surrounded by men leering at her and women loathing her. She can speak English, all the people of her village could but refuses to respond to her captures. Her entire village was burned to the ground in the rescue, her family all murdered ruthlessly as she was taken away.

I would like this to be a One on One, a story of a strong man who takes Adoette as his own despite her ruined status in the "white" world and her hatred for all things "white". Somewhat Non-Con I am thinking.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Story I Would Love To Develop!

Name~ Princess Pyralis Konstantinov  Age~ 19

Description~ 5'2/123lbs./34C/21/36, Soft Strawberry Red hair that reaches well past her bottom, though she always keeps it tightly braided and pinned. Her eyes are unsettling, a fiery red that always seemed filled with a great sadness. Soft silken skin with a olive coloring and a tiny frame complete her regal appearance.

Background~ Pyralis's father is a demon, her mother the royal princess of a small unknown country. Her mother was given in marriage to the demon when she was but 17 only to die giving birth to her daughter one year later. Raised in the royal household of her grandfather, she has been taught and trained as a princess, though kept hidden from the outside world due to her otherworldly appearance. Her grandfather has taught her since birth that one day she would be summoned by her demon father, though none of them know when he will come or what he will use her for.

Abilities~ Never falling ill, healing instantly from any wound, she would seem to be impervious to age or sickness. Mastery over fire speaks of her demon heritage.

I imagine the story would revolve around her being summoned and put to use in some way by her father, perhaps he will force her to marry another demon?
Set in medevil times? Let me know your ideas and thoughts!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

For the new year I decided to create two new threads where I can keep all my One on One and Group Ideas organized. Below are the links to those threads.

Group Game Ideas

One on One Ideas
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.